Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:27 pm
"I'll stay with you until I find a way off. Don't mind my weapon. I don't waste my ammuntion on things I can kill with my hands." Aaron explained as he slung it over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm
Although momentary, M decided he enjoyed Nelia's company and so he thought to her,"...Join me when I go in to meet the humans..." Being isolated for so long like many of the other experiments, M knew that going into a strange knew place would induce fear, and he wanted to have the strength of knowing he wasn't alone anymore.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm
M wasn't sure if he was supposed to perceive the soldiers statement as an insult or not, but he decided it wasn't worth his brainpower since it was over. Looking over at Aaron, M knew that the tropical heat would make the soldier draw unwanted attention when they ran into the resort area where tourists would be. "You will need to leave me when we reach the humans," M said allowed to Aaron to inform him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 pm
"Understood. You do know I can take off my armor if we just get a hotel room." Aaron said as he took off his helmet to scratch his very short hair. Aaron's skin was very pale since he usually kept his armor on.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm
"We will need to go past people in order to attain that apartment for you," M stated, assuming he did not need to explain himself further. "Did your scientists give you that armor to wear on this experiment? Whoever chose it for you failed to calculate the heat you would feel, which could cause you to succumb," M said, thinking out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 pm
"My armor has a biogel layer taht adjusts to heat and cold. So I feel quite fine right now." Aaron explained as he snapped his helmet back on. "If you want, I'll change into my uniform." Aaron suggested.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

ringboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 pm
Mokthol walked away in the oposite direction in which M had gone. He made sure no one followed him. Once he was out of view, he broke into a jog, wanting to get farther away.
After a minute, he found himself near a water fall. He rinsed his face in the cool waters. Fresh water. He took some in his hands and drank it greedily. He lay back on a rock, taking in the suns light. Mokthol enjoyed doing this. It made him feel more complete, more so than he would in the dark.
He lay there for some time. He glanced around while still against the rocks. No one to be seen. Slowly, he let his body transform again into his energy form. His wings extended from underneath him, glowing like the sun. His face lost its features, being replaced with the same light that his wings were made of. The rest of him followed suit.
Unintentionaly, his body began to hover on the rock on which he had been resting on. The light eminating from his body filled air. Even though it was mid day out, the light comming off him could be seen from a good distance. He felt a sensation fall over him, like a silk blanket. He felt perfect, like nothing could discourage him at all. His wings were now fully extended. They looked like a slowly flowing flame of white and gold light.
He decided he would be safe to stay here for sometime, before it got dark out and more people noticed his iluminating pressence.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm
(wow i didnt expect that many post would come. sorry guys but can you catch me up a little? sweatdrop )  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:58 pm
"Changing into anything less affronting to a casual human would be helpful to you," M suggested. He could see the harbor now with plenty of boats docked at it. Planes were passing overhead. M assumed their must be a landing strip somewhere on the island as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm
Vincie Valentine
(wow i didnt expect that many post would come. sorry guys but can you catch me up a little? sweatdrop )

((M and Aaron are walking towards civilization, Sonic and Tomeku are together at the moment, Nelia is alone at a lake in the island, and I'm by myself.))  

ringboy

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:03 pm
"alright, give me a minute so I can change behidn this tree." Aaron said as he jogged behind the tree. Aaron quickly took off his armor and carried it over his should in the rucksack he had. Aaron was now in his uniform which looked like this:http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020wQSPFJHL4A4hWjzbkF/SIG=1371tjk2t/EXP=1240635792/**http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/article/564/564300/halo-2-20041107100500284.jpg (he's the one in white standing next to the guy in the green armor.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 pm
Nelia smiled to herself.-Hai!!-She thought back and changed into a bird.  

Habonia

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:07 pm
Kiba was walking threw the dense woods and said to himself " Better make shelter todat and gather fire wood." He opened th parachute he kept with him and slowly started hooking it to trees to make it a roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:22 pm
She began to fly towards the humans.-I wonder what they'll be like..Will they be like the people who used to come and see me?-Nelia asked herself but after 10 minutes,she had to stop and change back.

"Darn it..I really need to try to find a way to stay in a different form longer than that."

Habonia

ringboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:23 pm
((I have to go for now, ill check back later.))

Mokthol reverted to his natural form. For some reason, he felt really tired. He gathered materials a built part of a shelter near the water fall. The roof was all he needed. For the first time in years, he actually slept that night, fully. Normally he would simply rest, this time, he felt sleep take him, and he would not wake up until first thing in the morning.

((See you all later))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces