Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:57 pm
Hero looked at zane "I shall teach you Demonic Ice mirrors ok?" Hero said smug  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm
Luo while waiting for Hero to answer him about the poison looked at the boy. "I think I did really well. Perfectly actually." Luo leaned in and whispered. "To tell you the truth, I cheated." Luo then leaned back and smiled. "What about you?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:00 pm
"I jusr answered what i could and turned it in" Ed said back, "So what is you name friend?" ed said then remembered the name of the jutsu, "Aww i know its Sunarasenkirei."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Zane looked up at Hero, "REALLY!?" he asked. "Lets do it! I've been ready ever since I've discovered my bloodline," Zane said anxiously. Not only did Hero-Sensei use this on him, but so did Hajime. Both times he felt completely helpless. With this, he'll never feel like that again.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm
Luo groaned. "Hero, what does the poison do!?" Luo needed to know in order to know what to do with the weapons. He then looked back at the boy and held out his hand in order for him to shake it. "My names Luo Ushio of the mist. And your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 pm
Hero looked at zane "Do this" Hero made a slow series of one handed signs 'Demonic Ice Mirrors" a shroud of mirrors formed then broke thanks to hero "Do that here and then step in if I can" Hero looked at luo "what did hajimes poisomn do? Knock people out"

(( try 10 times))  

i3 tails Yagura

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 pm
"O nice to meat you Luo, My name is Ed or Edgar of the sand" Ed said also remembering that he is totally immune to poison leting out a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 pm
"Okay!" exclaimed Zane. Zane practiced the handsings over and over again until he finally got the handsigns down. Then he closed his eyes. "Alright Zane you can do this! Demonic Ice Mirrors!" exclaimed Zane as water started to gather in front of him. Suddenly the water cascaded down and got Zane's feet wet. "Aw..man...here we go again with the wetness."

1/10  

BluewolfofMibu

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm
Just as she was yanked into the room she had to leave, again? What the heck! Maybe Shiro wasn't that good to have around. "Senseiiii, my head is spinning..." She began to stumble out the waiting area and to the test room. On the way out she snatched the paper from Areku's hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Luo nodded and pulled back his hand a little disappointed that he didn't shake his hand. "Nice to meet you. The boy over there learning that jutsu is one of my teammates. His name is Zane Hajime. Our other teammate Luna Braveheart is...well I don't know where she is. And the man teaching him is our sensei Hero. He is a sannin, and one of the legendary swordsman of the mist. They call him the Swordsman of Illusions." Luo was proud of his team.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:15 pm
Areku jumped at Aki quickly handing her a paper in secret sunce he was asked to write for her by Shiro,"AHHH Miss Aki good luck." Areku said quickly letting her go since he heard she didn't like boys that much.

call_me_ishmail
Shiro was caught off guard by the hit in the back and was thrown off balance a little bit. Catching himself, he turned to see Areku and Vrail. "Ah good you are both here. You aren't late, but I think the testing has started. You may want to get in there."

(I figured it out sweatdrop )
Vrail ran in real quick.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luo laughed at Zane. He wouldn't have to deal with the wetness until he became a chuunin. "Thank goodness" he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm
"Okay Zane, gotta do better than this," he said as Zane performed the handsigns once agian, "Demonic Ice Mirrors!" This time the water formed in front of him and panned out to be the size of the mirror, but it was simply made out of water only. "Ugh, I'm only using my water chakra, I gotta input the wind!" Zane exclaimed as he released the water, this time away from him.

2/10  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm
"Both elements, water and wind, come on Zane you can do this...Demonic Ice Mirrors!" exclaimed Zane as he panned out the water once again and immeditaly applied the wind element. A small breeze could be barely felt through the hall. "This is just embarrasing," he sighed.

3/10  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces