Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm
((kk thannks))
HP: 13/15
Agana hissed and drew her dagger back putting it in the sheath and taking an arrow out of her quiver stabbing it into his stomach and then stabbing on into Michelle

HP: 8/10
Michelle winced sinking towards the ground clutching her stomach  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am
((Sorry People, I have lost net conection, and now can only get to it twice a week)) 12/15: Waylay roared at all the comotion, slamming his hammer into the ground, causing the buildings to shake and tripping everyone else to the ground. The cement in a 8ft radius had been smashed into dangerous ruble. "So you did this!!!"Waylay shouted"I will MAKE YOU PAY!!!". He roared charging Agana and putting himself between her and Michelle. "I will put you in uh place were there will be no sunshine 'ore what you done!". The gunman, now free from his bonds crawled away wimpering into the streets beyond.((NPC gone))  

turtleclub13

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 am
Agana jumped into flight so she was unaffected by the trembling ground "A) I didn't do anything to that man and B) you have terrible grammar" she said simply  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 pm
((It was a she that was cut to peices, not a he)) Waylay lashed out, grabbing the fleeing villain by he leg, and with great strength, pulled he back to the ground ((Take 1 damage)). "You aint going nowhere!" Waylay moves his hammer to incapacitate her.  

turtleclub13

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 pm
((well she got a sex change xD))
HP: 12/15
Agana hissed leaning back and dodging the hammer then flying away quickly before he could grab her when she was nearly out of sight she shot an arrow at him ((if hits 3 damage))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 am
HP: 5/10

Johnny had never been hurt like this before in his battles. This villain was different. He looked to his belly to see that an arrow had been dug into his belly. He tried to catch his breath, and when he got down to his feet, he saw the blood rushing out.

He had to retreat fast, he had a life ahead of him. He ran out of the area, although not as fast as he usually did. "Note to self," he coughed, "Stay away from psychics..."  

superpuppyone

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm
((11/15:Chainmail reduction)) Waylay took the arrow in the chest with a grunt. Waylay picked up the gun an hurled it using his powers right at the fleeing villain. The metal weapon's mass warped and multiplyed weighing closer to a car than a gun. Only clipping the villain((take 3)) the gun left a crater in the side of a building. ((Note:The last frame was not an attack, but a grapple. This is an attack hehehe)) "Come back frail thing, we have unfinished fight" Spits out blood "The cops dont need your face to be pretty to arrest ya"Waylay shouted after the fleeing assassin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 pm
((9/15)) Agana laughed she swooped down and stabbed his neck beside his vain (4 damage) she kissed the back of his head before flying up again "don't worry love, we'll finish this fight"  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:31 pm
(( 8/15 Chaimail fouls your blade)) Agana is stopped again as a massive hand clamps down on he lagging leg and again she is grappled to the ground ((take 1 falling damage)) "Michelle, I need some 'elp over here". Waylay grabs the fallen villain and grapples her hands to her side in a massive bear hug rendering her assassin skill useless. "Stop 'Urting me. You are goin to jail!" The sirens in the distance become louder as three cop cars come into view and cops pop out with guns drawn. "Holder her, hold her" One cop stepped forward with cuffs outward.((Break that grasp Misfit and remember you can only attack every other box )) rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:58 pm
((that's not a rule, I just looked))
8/15
Agana murmered something as Michelle came towards her and helped Waylay hold her hands to her side by with her eyes pulling the ivy off the wall and around Agana's arms. Agana laughed she used her telekenisis to push the police away from her into the street and tried to push Waylay but he was too strong she hissed as she used her long nails to discreetly tear a peice of the fabric of her dress that was under her hands and telekenitically used it to blind fold waylay  

Misfit-writer

turtleclub13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:40 am
((8/15: Yes is on page 3 "((I like that HP system. Yeah, perfect. Attacks should be limited to once every other post, for fairness.))" Ok, my attack, hope you like it)) Waylay thrashed his head wildley from side to side then settled apon headbutting the assassin into unconchesness ((take 2, you unconchesness)) with that done the cops came forward and cuffed the helpless villain. As the cops drove out of site Waylay said to Michelle "I dont think she'll be allowed to use those knife things we're she goin"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 am
HP: 4/10

((He's seriously bleeding right now.))

Johnny was gasping for breath. His speed was slowly decelerating. Not cool at all. He had a wound deep in his abdomen. An arrow wound, much more painful than a stab with a knife, or even a gunshot would have been. He fell to the ground gasping and bleeding onto the pavement.

"Waylay, Michelle," he choked, with a frail voice, hoping they heard him, "A little help wouldn't be so bad now..."  

superpuppyone

Misfit-writer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 am
(you can't do that! sending me to Jail idolizes me like killing me would you can't kill without my permission so you shouldn't be able to send me to jail without my permission and if it's a rule put it on the dang rules)

A bird landed on Michelle's shoulder and she looked at it as it chirped she nodded and ignored Waylay she ran off to Johnny and saw him bleeding on the ground she helped him into a sitting position then weaved vines from out of the trees on the street into a net tell it came under Johnny and she cut it away from the trees the bird that had spoken to her came back with a flock of more birds and lifted the net  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 pm
((8/15; I did not send her to jail, I got her out of the encounter. She leaves us but can break out of her cuffs and escape, plotting her revenge, du dud duuuuuuu twisted )) Waylay, checking his wounds to see them not to be serius, pulled out a piece of lickerish and rambled over to the fallen hero. "Will 'e live?" Waylay asked with concern in his rumbling voice  

turtleclub13

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Johnny coughed slightly as he was lifted off the ground. "Thanks," he said. "I guess I'll be fine if I get a good source of Zinc," he stopped himself. Another wrong move at accidentally exposing his SID. "Where's Knife Lady?"  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff