Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:30 pm
User ImageShou didn't respond for a moment. "Let go." He suggested, not even moving his arms to prepare to catch her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:33 pm
Alice sighed, she let go and landed "Ow..." she shook it off, and ran out with her piles of books, catching up to him. "Thank you" she smiled up at him. She stared ahead happy, looking around with wonder.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:36 pm
User ImageI knew she'd live through the fall. "'Thank you'? For what?" Shou asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:44 pm
" Eh the Library, the books of course. It's better than running through this castle trying to find it" A smal pause, as Alice thought, " Oh and being the first creature here not trying to kill ,or use me" she replied, with her same smile.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image"Really?" He asked, sarcasm in his voice. "Ah, so you know I'm not human?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:29 pm
Alice leaned over , over looking the sarcasim,smelling "Well...I can't be sure, but I do smell human blood..and something else..." she backed away nervously "A-ah well this is the first time I've been able to smell something that isn't really human, or animal" she smiled to herself.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm
User ImageShou nodded, but his face was still emotionless. "What exactly are you" Shou asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:44 pm
Alice sighed "Not really sure, but I think I'm a little more human..maybe" she giggled " Well what are you then?" She then gave him a stubborn look "I don't even know your name, and your asking most of the questions.."  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:53 pm
User Image"I'll tell you once you tell me yours." Shou instructed. "If you're thinking of me rude, or a stalker, ask yourself who's home you're in."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm
"Your a creature who can tell what I'm thinking?.. sweatdrop I wasn't, but thanks hehe" she smiled up at him "Alice, and what number am I thinking of now?" Blah Blah Blah Blah was running through her mind, instead of a number.  

MindxHunter

Kyarii Kuran

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm
Ivy smiled in greeting to Mei. "Hello." she said telepathically, then looked up at Damien with a wolfy frown. "How odd. This castle isn't suppose to be that open.." she said slowly. Her ears began to droop for a moment in thought, then perked up again. "Oh well," she sighed, looking back to Mei. "Welcome."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:57 pm
User ImageShou frowned. "No, I cannot read your mind." He replied. "My name is Shou."  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:02 pm
Alice kept her smile "Well then I believe I'm part vampire, what are you?" she asked.

((Curious XD are you having techincal difficulties with your computer haha ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:21 pm
User Image"That is not of your concern." Shou replied, grimly.

((lol, sorta, I've kept switching from my laptop to my computer.))

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Alice just huffed "Fine!...Well where are we going then...atleast let me know that..?"

(( Haha XD getting excersize lol ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces