Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Your Perfect Guy/Girl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a girl or a guy?
  Girl
  Guy
View Results

Shadowed Secrets

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:48 pm
My Ideal Guy.

#1. Not too shy, but could be a little shy.
#2. Tall, Slim, pretty skinny - but still pretty strong.
#3. Smart. 8]
#4. Is Anglophone, or Bilingual.
#5. Asian, preferably Chinese, Cantonese.
#6. Has a kind, open-minded heart.
#7. Older than me, but not too old. (about 1-4 yrs from my age)
#8. Preferably has interests in Anime/Manga or Japanese/Asian Music.
#9. Not a cheater/player. D:
#10. Be there when I need him. <3
#11. Has common interests as me. :3

<33

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:50 am
CrimsnHawk
kyoslove74
okay first of reading all of these thigns that ask fo a perfect guy I am irriated by soemthings in it btu okay I try to be responable
the guy of my dreams
1. he has to be kind caring loving '
2. I am possessive so he can not ever cheat on me or well he mgiht end up with no body parts left that ahven't been stretched or cut off
3. he has to love me he has to learn how to deal with me when I am in one of my temperments because well i ahve a temper
4. he has to be willing to give me freedom
5. I ahve to be abel to stand him
6. common interest its ncie to get introduced to new things but common interest is one of the best things because you can relate to the person
7. they must talk to me everyday
8. must not talk about me negativily infront of my friends or his friends or anyone for the matter
9. be able to cheer me up when I am upset
10. he msut not ever be a selfish egotistic b*****d
11. he has to be smart
12. he must be a good guy with good intentions
13. someone I ahve known for quite a while
14 someoen i would love
15 . he must not never weigh a ton like 1,000 pounds
16. he ahs to eb understanding of my feelings
17. someone who could make me smile makes me happy
18. give me some presents because I am will buy thigns from him but he must not be dating me because of money or I'll cut him off
19 he msut not ever use me to gain whatever he wants for anaother person
20 he has to respect me
21 he msut enevr ever fall for my sisters or my other friends
22. i must be the only girl for him
23 he has to be a gentlemen
24 he has to be strong
25 have a strong spirit full of hope
26 he msut enver ever let people step on him
27. be willing to hold em because I like being held
28. he msut always fight for what he believes in he must fight for justice
29 be willing to help people
30. it would eb nice if eh would be willing to share with me his secerts , goals, his problems he msut be willing to let me in
31 . he must not be embarassed if I hold his hand or do anything nonsexually like give him a kiss on the cheek
32. be able to help me relax
33. he should neevr get sick fo me because I'm a very insecure abotu soemthigns
34. love me for who I am
35. he would do anything for me
36. he msut not ever betray my trust
37. be willing to do soemthigns for me
38. have tiem for me
39. never ever try to avoid me

If she go there she still wont be satisfied. Why? Because even if there was a guy like that hed still find you to have extreamly high demands....

Sorry

I won't be satisfied yet yeah your right I am highly demanding and if the guy can't compete with that its okay but yea I mostly watn someoen whos right for me someones who sweet and kind smart sweet affectionate strong handsome fit not fat interest would neevr cheat or lie to me would love me for who I am trust me and yea but hers mroe to the demanding list from 49 by the way your kinda demanding too btu nto as demanding as me
40. he has to be athletic
41. he has to speak cantonese
42. he must never smoke or drink or I'll kill him and dumb his sorry a**
43. he must never gamble I will not date gamblers
44. he msut never be in a gangster clan
45. he msut never ever lie to me
46. be able to be there for me always
47. support me in my ideas
48. he can either eb my height but preferably I want him to be taller than me that way our kids will be taller
49. he must not be so secertive to me
50. he msut never ever hide things from me
51. he msut never ever be a womanizer nor polygmaist
52. he msut not work until he dies that mean he has to eb in between work hard but nto work so ahrd that eh dies. he must neevr ever work when he is sick
53. he must never ever waset all fo hsi money on the stock market
54. he msut never be foolish to not listen to other when they warn him about stuff that is true
55. he must never ever lie to himself
56. he ahs to be honest
57. he must not be extremlet hairy all over eh would remind me of a bear
58. no chest hair
59. he msut not eb the partying type
60. he msut not hate to read books
61. he msut like manga
62. he must not eb a dirtbag that cheats people out fo there money
63. he must ahve manners
64. he msut have respect for people thigns and such he msut nto be nosy
65. he msut know martial arts
66. he must not be extremly negative
67. he msut go on and on talking about hsi ex- girlfriends and eh msut enver ever compare me to his ex girlfriends I ahet being comapred
68. he msut not ever steal anythign form anyone includign me or eh dies
69. he msut nto eb a murder
70. he ahs to be a reasonable person that does nto get on my nerves with his smart a** atitude
71. I am talkative and well he must not eb boring he must hold my interest he msut tlak back to me but nto be disrepectful
and well I ahev alot fo demands lol xd  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:06 pm
CrimsnHawk
kyoslove74
okay first of reading all of these thigns that ask fo a perfect guy I am irriated by soemthings in it btu okay I try to be responable
the guy of my dreams
1. he has to be kind caring loving '
2. I am possessive so he can not ever cheat on me or well he mgiht end up with no body parts left that ahven't been stretched or cut off
3. he has to love me he has to learn how to deal with me when I am in one of my temperments because well i ahve a temper
4. he has to be willing to give me freedom
5. I ahve to be abel to stand him
6. common interest its ncie to get introduced to new things but common interest is one of the best things because you can relate to the person
7. they must talk to me everyday
8. must not talk about me negativily infront of my friends or his friends or anyone for the matter
9. be able to cheer me up when I am upset
10. he msut not ever be a selfish egotistic b*****d
11. he has to be smart
12. he must be a good guy with good intentions
13. someone I ahve known for quite a while
14 someoen i would love
15 . he must not never weigh a ton like 1,000 pounds
16. he ahs to eb understanding of my feelings
17. someone who could make me smile makes me happy
18. give me some presents because I am will buy thigns from him but he must not be dating me because of money or I'll cut him off
19 he msut not ever use me to gain whatever he wants for anaother person
20 he has to respect me
21 he msut enevr ever fall for my sisters or my other friends
22. i must be the only girl for him
23 he has to be a gentlemen
24 he has to be strong
25 have a strong spirit full of hope
26 he msut enver ever let people step on him
27. be willing to hold em because I like being held
28. he msut always fight for what he believes in he must fight for justice
29 be willing to help people
30. it would eb nice if eh would be willing to share with me his secerts , goals, his problems he msut be willing to let me in
31 . he must not be embarassed if I hold his hand or do anything nonsexually like give him a kiss on the cheek
32. be able to help me relax
33. he should neevr get sick fo me because I'm a very insecure abotu soemthigns
34. love me for who I am
35. he would do anything for me
36. he msut not ever betray my trust
37. be willing to do soemthigns for me
38. have tiem for me
39. never ever try to avoid me

Ok i accutly got round to reading it, and words couldnt describe how i felt, so here is a picture

User Image

I tried not to move but it didnt work.

I was almost rolling on the floor with laughter. Im sorry, its just that funny.

See even the back of my hair is curling with laughter.

Even my shiny hair is happily reflecting light. ECT.

its not funny ! *she whines and plus she was also annoyed but she did secertly admit that it was pretty funny when she re read the demands she ahd for the guy but as she looks at him she could nto help btu glare at him what si up with yuor comment about yuor so called perfect girl having no fat slutty friends. who are you to judge who your girl can be friends with jsut ebcause peopel say someone is slutty does not mean that they are slutty no body likes being label fat or slutty and plus you sound like the controlling type when you said that are you the type of guy who tries to control where people go or what they eat or when they sleep ahhhhhhhhhhh! no privacy xd plus you could also be a stalker rofl if you were the demanding type  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:09 pm
t0shi0
Ah, now now CH, don't be mean.
She's realize after she can't find anyone like that.

I don't care glares at ch and stomps her feet in a fit stick her tongue otu at plus I forgto soemother things hmm i guees I really am demanding btu I can't help it  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:22 pm
CrimsnHawk
for one to be miserable, and another to be happy, Is better then just to have one person miserable..

Not saying she is miserable...!! I love you reallly... whoever that is who posted the high demands thing. heart

I guess.

yea and what are you implying ? you are starting to sound a little like my sister and my cousin at second grade .......I guess its funny I'm pretty sure that your gonna love it when I am a layer suing your a** xd lol but anways love you too heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:37 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
okay...
1) I didn't get the 3rd date thing
2)the fact that he pointed out he used her instead of him makes me even more suspicious.
3)one of these days tapioka's going to get arrested for his "busy hands" that is if he can find a girl to get close enough first.
4)yesh smother with affection (not for me. I'd be somthering with affection for about the first two weeks then I'll just sit around wondering "if I did my homework now I wouldn't have anything to do later.")
Pfft.

Homework girl. stare

And why would I ever get arrested? Not like I'm just gonna blindly run onto the streets and start molesting random women. Although... cool nah, too risky. lol

hey... you have a problem with people who like to do their homework and turn it in on time? stare
ya know... i wasn't thinking that, but now that i think about it you prolly would. I hope you have a good lawyer (not really twisted )
@crimsnhawk:wtf? That's um... very specific.

btw has anyone noticed that just about everybody's perfect guy girl is very similar? really think that if i ever met any of these perfect guy or girls I'd go out of my mind. sorry I'm weird sweatdrop
I JUST HATE HOMEWORK! SO MUCH!! scream

Anyway that molesting women thing was clearly a joke lol , so don't worry about my lawyer... although I'm sure Minielf would provide me with a pretty good alibi if anything were to crop up...

I wouldn't count on it if I were you tapioka. I'll make sure you end up in prison and listed as a registered offender and send it out to everyoneXP lol jkz. btw did I miss something? What's with all the "I love yous"? cause that's just weird. lol  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:31 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
okay...
2)the fact that he pointed out he used her instead of him makes me even more suspicious.
3)one of these days tapioka's going to get arrested for his "busy hands" that is if he can find a girl to get close enough first.
4)yesh smother with affection (not for me. I'd be somthering with affection for about the first two weeks then I'll just sit around wondering "if I did my homework now I wouldn't have anything to do later.")
Pfft.

Homework girl. stare

And why would I ever get arrested? Not like I'm just gonna blindly run onto the streets and start molesting random women. Although... cool nah, too risky. lol

hey... you have a problem with people who like to do their homework and turn it in on time? stare
ya know... i wasn't thinking that, but now that i think about it you prolly would. I hope you have a good lawyer (not really twisted )

btw has anyone noticed that just about everybody's perfect guy girl is very similar? really think that if i ever met any of these perfect guy or girls I'd go out of my mind. sorry I'm weird sweatdrop

Anyway that molesting women thing was clearly a joke lol , so don't worry about my lawyer... although I'm sure Minielf would provide me with a pretty good alibi if anything were to crop up...

I wouldn't count on it if I were you tapioka. I'll make sure you end up in prison and listed as a registered offender and send it out to everyoneXP lol jkz. btw did I miss something? What's with all the "I love yous"? cause that's just weird. lol
Awwww... I knew you wouldn't turn me in! 3nodding -hugs- 3nodding

And I dunno what's going on... young love? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:55 pm
I don't think my "perfect guy" is anything like anyone else's.. razz  

Niphredil Ithilmir

iFaithz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:43 pm
1. kinda vain
2. kinda arragant
3.cute
4.orietal asian [chinese...korean *drools*]
5.six pack! cool
6.very funny
7.goodlooking
8.kinda talkative
9.funny
10.taller than me
11.older than me [protect me!!]
12.nice hair [not on chest]
13.non smokers [smelli smoke eugh]
14.funny
15.dancer
16.not boring
17.thinks im pretty even if i was like all bruised, ill, pale, spotty, half dead kinda thing
18.loves me for me [dont try to change me]
19.kinda obnoxious
20.not too kind
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:15 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Maybe you just enjoy being different compared to the rest of the masses ~ makes you stand out, almost as if you're some kind of clown. smile

-was watching clown college episode of simpsons- hehe. whee  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:43 pm
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir
Maybe you just enjoy being different compared to the rest of the masses ~ makes you stand out, almost as if you're some kind of clown. smile

-was watching clown college episode of simpsons- hehe. whee

eek  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:35 am
I don't think "clown" is the right way to describe it...

@kyos - what's with those egg things? EVERYONE seems to have them in their sig.. I keep seeing them everywhere.. ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

~Custard_Egg_Tart~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:22 am
i would probably say
1)cute and caring
2)smart
3)not violent, smoking, drinking etc.
4)luvs me for who i am
5)chinese
6)same age or a little bit over
7)same height or a little bit over
cool short hair
9)is helpful, doesn't just sit around the house all day
10)funny
11)likes kids
12)a little bit of muscle
13)a bit shy
14)is there for me when i need him
15)brown or black eyes
16)black hair. . duh
17)doesn't cheat on me
1 cool doesn't turn out to be a gay guy sweatdrop just making sure
and i think thats basically it but if there is more ill add it whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:41 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
okay...
Pfft.

Homework girl. stare

Awwww... I knew you wouldn't turn me in! 3nodding -hugs- 3nodding

And I dunno what's going on... young love? wink

don't touch me again. or i'll throw you into a tank full of sharks, or have you neutered. and young luv? hmm... who knows.
@niph: hm... so what are your demands? lol I only had one ^^  

yalie5

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:18 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
I don't think "clown" is the right way to describe it...

@kyos - what's with those egg things? EVERYONE seems to have them in their sig.. I keep seeing them everywhere.. ninja

there the latest thing you can get one too jsut click the egg then you will see soem other egggs as well I think you should copy the bb cod of the one you want then go to your siggy and paste the bb cod there your egg will hatch on the first day fo december if you get one fo the december eggs now you could get another selection of eggs but that would ahev to wait until next month  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff