Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 am
"We never know the whole truth," she said with sympathy, "And people are always going to discriminate against gals like us."

Then, with a toothy grin, she ruffled her hair, "But that's why us freaks and weirdos gotta stick together or we're not gonna make it in this world!"

She lifted her box again, "C'mon. We gotta get some sleep. We'll have to camp out under the stars tonight."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 am
((what i do))  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 am
(Ace, you ignored our requests and the post we made. You commented on Alyssa's eyes when she made it very clear that you couldn't see them. Your grammar and spelling was horrible, and despite us asking you to edit, you didn't. So you're being ignored.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 am
Alyssa wiped the back of her hand against her burning eyes. Some tears formed clumps on her eyelashes and her cheeks felt clammy from the salty tears. She knew that she needed to go somewhere to clean off the remains of her emotions that just peeked through.

"I'll be right back." Alyssa didn't even bother to fly to the gas station. She remembered what happened last time she tried to fly and had just finished crying. She went into a memory

Kids screaming at her in a playground, "You are a loser." Freak, why don't you just go back to your own planet?" "Hey freak? Have you seen your eyes lately?" "Your momma is the only one that could love a face like yours" Alyssa trying to hold back the tears that kept escaping her eyes. She tried so hard to not let them see. She didn't want let them see that this hurt her.

Alyssa tried to push through the crowd of kids that kept circling her, making the circle tighter and tighter. Alyssa fell to the ground and clutched her knees close to her body. She started crying really hard as the other kids just kept reminding her of who she wished she wasn't. After that, the kids started picking up stones and rocks. As they all took turns throwing rocks at her, she cleared her eyes. She wasn't going to take this anymore. She saw an opening in the crowd. She stood up and pushed off her left foot at someone threw a huge rock at it twisting her ankle. Alyssa screamed in pain, but ran throw the opening.

As Alyssa ran down the street the kids followed her. At this rate it would be very easy for them to catch up with her. Alyssa's ankle throbbed in pain and she knew that she shouldn't go back home. That would just mean that she would just have to go back to school the next day. She knew what she had to do. As she ran limping towards the nearest Walgreens, she saw an ally. Alyssa, just right before she passed the ally, pushed back on her right foot at hit the wall of the enterance of the ally. She quickly turned into an eagle and used her beak to open and throw shut a trashcan lid. She flew off as the kids ran into the ally and started looking in the trashcan that she made the noise from. After they couldn't find her in that trash can, they started in different cans.

Alyssa landed at the island. She felt that her feathers were all stuck together from the dried tears. As she turned back to human, she felt her skin ripping apart as sharp pains flew through her face. She then went to clear water and saw that her face was covered in blood...

As Alyssa cleaned off her face she decided to grab some food for herself. It was the same gas station that she went to before. The lady at the desk was still there. As she stood there shaky at the counter she slowly took the money and gave her the food without saying anything. Alyssa then walked back to the junk yard and caught up with Queenie. She unwrapped her hot dog and started eating and looked at Queenie. "Sorry" Alyssa said in between bites. "I get very hungry after i cry."  

TheGleekKid

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:54 pm
ok one i have the poiwer and i have x ray vison  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:38 pm
(Ace- from your description, you look like you are better than what you are putting on for posts. I have a VERY hard to time understanding what you are saying. Plus it seems like you aren't actually reading the posts between The Devil Has Eyes and me. I've said several times that my character wasn't looking at yours, and twice you said something about how my eyes are sort of like yours. I'm sorry if this is gruel, but The Devil Has Eyes has said something about your grammar, more than once and you never changed. I know that you said that your spelling is about at the 3rd grade level and you said you are worse than that. The least you could have done though, was read what we said and then went along with the story. Next time you want to be apart of a role play, remember that one of the most important things of being apart of one, is reading and listening to the other characters. I'm sorry, but I'm going to ignore you as well.)  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 pm
"I get hungry from near about anything," shrugged Queenie as she tore into more of the snack cakes. She raised a glass of cola in the air, inviting her new friend to do the same.

"Okay! From now one, on this very spot, with only the moon as a testimony, the two of us are now partners and friends! Cheers!" She shouted with gusto as she popped open her can. It fizzled and buzzed with the frothy soda as she clanged it against Alyssa's glass, before guzzling it down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:38 pm
Alyssa took a huge gulp of coke and after the first swallow, she stopped drinking it with surprised tears coming out of her eyes and coughing that soon followed.

"Oh man." Alyssa said as she gulped for air, "I forgot how soda felt going down my throat." Alyssa drank the rest of her soda with extreme caution. "Well, this has been an eventful day. But my body is now yelling at me to go to sleep." Alyssa took out a couple blankets and pillows from some boxes and handed Queenie some, then she set up her spot for her bed.  

TheGleekKid

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 pm
They laid down like that, on top of boxes, Alyssa wrapped up in blankets and pillows, while Queenie preffered her sleeping bag. They'd set up a makeshift tent from long poles and the tarp Queenie kept in her bag.

"Mmm..." Queenie hummed in thought, "I think we should have a name for our group. Suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 pm
((so where do you want me to start give me a socund change))  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:34 pm
Alyssa thought for a while but nothing came to her head. "I'm not that great at making names. It's just not my thing." Alyssa looked up at the sky and watched the stars up above their heads. It was a cloudless night, the weather was just perfect. "You could come up with something, couldn't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:42 pm
(...Well once you learn how to spell write and write like us? Come back round then)

"I have one." she shrugged as she laid down. "But it's dumb. Queenville. See? Stupid."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 pm
"I wouldn't say it's stupid. It's better than what I had in my head. Which was just an empty space." Alyssa started laughing. "What if combine our names? No, that's stupid." Alyssa said emphasizing the "that's". Alyssa sat there still looking up at the stars. She sighed, "Maybe? What if we combine our favorite things? See? Everything I think of is stupid."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 pm
ace look around "were did they go" ace said then walk down the hall
((how is that))  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:04 pm
Queenie laughed, "Well if all our ideas are going to be stupid anyways, why don't we stick with something stupid? It won't matter..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff