Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:30 pm
Minato looked at luo "Well as team hero I want to show you guys something." Minato stood up and took off his transformation revealing his true face "See you tell no one zane was the only one who knew about this"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:14 pm
Luo laughed. "That's awesome Zane. So I take it your summoning training went well. I'm glad. I got the salamander summoning too." Luo then looked over at Minato and his mouth dropped as he revealed himself. He then clenched a fist as he put it all together. "You used Mizukami to...to disguise yourself." Luo was not happy. He had watched his sensei die in his arms just two nights ago.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:30 pm
"Yeah the summoning training wen twell. And yeah he told me what he was doing and I performed the cremation. Sorry about the deceit," Zane apoligized. Even though he had nothing to do with the plan, he still felt bad for Luo.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:23 pm
Hero threw a small fire frozen in ice "As long as I live that ice will provide the fire a safe home"  

i3 tails Yagura

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:09 am
*gets up from cleaning the blood on the floor and turns around to see Hero. Face goes frozen* So you really are Hero-sensei..this is wierd. *turns to Luo and smiles gaining composure* Oh, and hello old firned, srry i didnt wlecome you on the way in.

*turns back to Hero and bows* Sensei..I wish to ask a favor of you..  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 am
Minato looked at luna "What is it?"  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:35 pm
"So why all the secrecy?" asked Zane as began to stretch all of his muscles. That's when he realized that the weights that Luo had strapped on to him were still on. "Whoa, I still have these on!? Jeez...I didn't even notice I've been so busy!" Zane exclaimed as he began to take off the weights to see how much faster he's become.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:29 pm
iPudding Bomb
Minato looked at luna "What is it?"

Well, as you know I failed the chunnin exams..and I wanted to know if you can personally train me. I want to become stronger and faster..please sensei *bows* i want to be a chunnin more than anything in the world..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Zane began to do laps around the dojo as fast as he could. Zane's speed had increased greatly after taking the weights off. He jumped into the air over the walls and landed on the lake, placing his chakra at the soles of his feet. He ran around the lake several times and then placed his palm down. "Propeling Winds!" Zane exclaimed as he launched himself into the air by releasing a powerful gust of wind from his palm. Zane flew through the sky and landed gingerly inside the dojo. "Whooooo! That was awesome!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:00 pm
Luo laughed as Zane ran around with his new found agility. "I told you the weights were worth it." Luo yelled to him. He then realized it was time for him to upgrade his weights again since he was getting used to the ones he had on.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:15 pm
"I told you the weights were worth it..." Zane shouted in a very girly voice, obviously mocking Luo. Zane put his weights back on and came to a decision. "Hey guys I'm taking off, I'm going back to the snow village to do some training in the snow."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:06 pm
"I'll be back later, send message if you guys need me!" Zane exclaimed as he leaves the dojo.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:12 pm
*realizes i am still bowing and gains composure* Well sensei..will you help me?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:36 pm
Hero looked at luna "what is it first?"  

i3 tails Yagura

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:49 pm
Luo sighed and waved at his teammate while he left. He then turned to Luna and Hero. "Well, I'm going back to the training grounds at my house. I'll see you guys later." Luo walked out and headed home to practice.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff