Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The no longer Flyin' Fortress ^^The RP^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:44 am
Kitsuname
Steps off the teleporter a little more gracefully than the first time she'd used it and walks over to lean against the wall.
Stumbling after her she wobbles out of the teleporter "wow, that was a new experience" she stops and looks around ..."uh ..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:48 am
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Steps off the teleporter a little more gracefully than the first time she'd used it and walks over to lean against the wall.
Stumbling after her she wobbles out of the teleporter "wow, that was a new experience" she stops and looks around ..."uh ..."
"Welcome to the flying fortress...now we just have to find the main desk. Oh, would you like me to fix your arm up for you? I know a spell to heal minor wounds..."  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:52 am
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
"Welcome to the flying fortress...now we just have to find the main desk. Oh, would you like me to fix your arm up for you? I know a spell to heal minor wounds..."
"you know a spell.....?" she looks at Kit incredulous "why didn't you do that in the street?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:53 am
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
"you know a spell.....?" she looks at Kit incredulous "why didn't you do that in the street?"
Shrugs, "I'd forgotten about it..."  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:02 am
She mumbles under her breath "stupid girl" she looks up and says louder "Ok then lets have the spell then"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:10 am
"Did you just call me stupid?" narrows her eyes suspiciously.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:14 am
Kitsuname
"Uh... no?" She scratches the back of her head and looks at the floor  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:16 am
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
"Oh, okay then!" smiles brightly, "Can I have your arm please?" holds out her hand.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:20 am
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
"Oh, okay then!" smiles brightly, "Can I have your arm please?" holds out her hand.
She put out her arm cautiously... "uh..." she closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:25 am
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Takes her arm in her hand and floats her other hand over the top, whispering something as a blue light seeps out from beneath her fingers and over the wound.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:29 am
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Takes her arm in her hand and floats her other hand over the top, whispering something as a blue light seeps out from beneath her fingers and over the wound.
"oh tingly" she watches the light mezmerized ((good album))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:33 am
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
Karomatsu
Kitsuname
"oh tingly" she watches the light mezmerized ((good album))
Drops her hand, the light dissipating to reveal a healed arm, "There you go, good as new..." ((fool n_n))  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:36 am
"o0o0h, cool," she looks at her arm and looks up, "so this is the clan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:39 am
"Uh huh, when I left they were all at the desk...uhm...it's this way..." wanders off down the hall, At least I think it is...  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Karomatsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:43 am
"wait up," she races after her  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items