Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sadwolf14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 pm
she looked over at him seeing him yell"hey you ok you dont sound happy"she said sititng up she shook her head getting read of her head ack  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:22 pm
"Just a bad dream about the past is all. I'll be fine it isn't the first time it has happened. Now I suggest you get some sleep I have a feeling tomorrow is going to start off like hell." Marstren laid back down and shot back up again. "Damn didn't cover it up enough and now I cut myself on the crystal in my whip." Marstren mumbled pulling out a vial and smearing some of the contents on the cut to close it. "Just gotta love these herbal concoctions, well except blood root." Marstren re-fixed his pillow and the second time had covered up the whip well enough not to get cut.  

Darastri lexex

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:47 pm
Troa walked along the path, sighing as he dug through his bag. "Damn..." He muttered as he pulled out a cloth case, that looked like it would hold a sword. "I can't believe I forgot to check to make sure I had my copies..." He muttered. "Those things aren't cheap to make!" He sighed as he pulled out his kudachi. "At least it wasn't the Katana copy..." He muttered as he pulled out the katana on his belt, and replaced it with the blade in the case, and put the kudachi from his bag in his belt as well. "Well...now i have to choose...supplies to make yet another copy...or a bed for the night..." He muttered and hung his head a little as he walked. "The knife I'm not worried about...but It took me three weeks to finish that one!" He said in frustration, and slammed his palm into his forehead. "And people wonder why I don't trust other's..." He muttered flatly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 pm
Saika saw Troa walking on the path below. So that wounded human is still kicking... she thought as she began to desend down toward him. I would like to hear his prospective on this little topic... she whispered as she landed out in front of him a little ways. So human do you also wish to kill all dragons?... she asked looking at him as he walked.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 pm
Troa stopped, and turned to face the dragon in front of him. Placing his hands on his hips to have easy reach to his blades he sighed. "Well...if you weren't so focused on that other guy, you might have heard when I spoke to you. But I guess you didn't, so I'll say it again." He said with a shrug. "This is war, there really is no difference in my mind of who I kill. If they attack me, I defend myself. If they give me a reason to, I'll kill them. War has no bias, the ones who are in the war create that. Despite the fact that I have a bias against dragons, that doesn't blind me from the fact that not all dragons wish for the extinction of humans." He said simply. "However, in times of war, there is never a thing as being to safe." He added, watching the dragon closely. I know with the amount of strength I have now, If she were to attack I would be in the same situation I was in before. I have to be careful... He thought to himself, keeping an emotionless face on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 pm
Well human your words are what i wanted to hear... although you are only one in this world filled with torturious and evil humans i believe what you say is true... i do not wish to harm you... my quest consists of humans of pure evil... the scientists that started this all... she said lifting her gaze to a less suspicious glance. She still didn't know if he was in with the scientists or not but she knew that any human could be and she will never let her gaurd down.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:21 pm
Troa just looked at her with a steady gaze. "There is no such thing as good and evil. Everything is relative, and how one chooses to perceive it. A quote from a writer I have heard from somewhere. "Ther is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so". " He said simply, not letting his guard down either. "I request that while we are on good terms during this war, that you let me pass with no ill will, and I shall pass with the same intent." He said, still showing no emotion on his face.

((The quote is by William Shakespeare))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:34 pm
I suppose but then they have chosen the wrong path just like some of my brothern i suppose... she said calmly. Our conversation has come to an end like you said i will let you pass now that i know where you stand... but know this i will be finding you again... Saika said as she spread her wings and took flight. She soared up into the moon light as it made her scales shine and she let the chill of a breeze bite at her wings as she soared higher into the sky.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Troa bowed to her as she took off. "I await an honorable battle. Not one of two opposing sides, but of two living creatures." He said softly, as he stood straight and started to walk towards the town once more. He was almost half way by then, but didn't think anyone would be awake when he got there. He would have to spend one night on the streets before a bed. "I can make another copy later..." He muttered as he walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:59 pm
((Sorry guys, I won't be on after this. I need to take care of some things. Feel free to move my character if needed.))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm
((Hope that isn't permanently... either way you heard him let's just keep moving for now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:32 pm
((Nope I'm back, =P))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:59 pm
((That's good, but still kinda not able to do anything...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:42 pm
((Yeah...well on a good note, i was able to finish all my homework, somehow... XD))  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:05 pm