Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Customs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want your custom accepted?
  Yes
  No
  Tacos
View Results

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm
Akatsuki or not, there will be assasinations. People are going to die because someone will get mad and tell a super powerful ninja that they did something and ask them to kill them or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm
I speak for the whole crew when I say this.

NO PAYING PEOPLE TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE. aka ASSASSINATIONS  

Masumi H Dekata

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Money isn't the thing. People don't always kill for money. In this guild, there is pride, glory, and power, and really nothing the crew can do will stop a ninja's pride from getting the best of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:51 pm
Huntur
Money isn't the thing. People don't always kill for money. In this guild, there is pride, glory, and power, and really nothing the crew can do will stop a ninja's pride from getting the best of him.

Thats just killing someone, but you added money into it and that screams trouble. I know it happened 3 different times, there will be no paying people to kill other people for material gain.  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:54 pm
Huntur, you are stupid. That isn't an assassination if someone does it themselves. If you pay someone, that is an assassination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm
So, is it assasination if there is no material gain?

And please do not insult me. I have done nothing wrong but suggest something and have not insulted you (purposely), so I would appreciate it if you would be respectful  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:01 pm
Huntur
So, is it assasination if there is no material gain?

And please do not insult me. I have done nothing wrong but suggest something and have not insulted you (purposely), so I would appreciate it if you would be respectful

Ok here the thing. We do not want Hired killers. As in you can't just go up to someone, and pay them to kill someone. We also dont want them to pay to take stuff from the dead like Demons, Bloodlines, Weapons, or organs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:04 pm
Okay. So then, I just want to make missions more active and still be able to have customs, just limit them. I still just say the GP should look more closely into customs.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:06 pm
It isn't the GP's job to look into customs. It is their job to find bad RP. It seems like you just want more authority. Nothing more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:12 pm
I'm glad you have me all figured out. I don't know what you think I am, or want to be, but I like this guild. This is the only thing I do on Gaia is get on this guild. I want to help this guild, and if that means taking time off of RP to make sure people are following the rules then THAT'S FINE. I want people to be treated equal, everyone follow the rules and everything is okay. Even the president has to obey the law, so no one else should be excempt. I want to make sure this guild stays going, because beyond everything else, power, money, and glory, if this guild dies I really don't feel like finding another guild to RP in. This guild is something I like to research. I know just about everything that goes on in the guild that is posted on a forum (given what can read, counter examples being recycle bins and the crew/VC forum). You can ask Snowy. I bring all my suggestions to her (we PM a lot) that way no one else thinks that I am just trying to get power by making ideas. If she says it is okay, then I usually PM Masumi or someone else, or post it in Suggestion Box. I am not out for power. I like to help people.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 pm
I'm actully going to have to agree with Ish, my opinion you do seem to want nothing but authority and power. Helping people is good, but you seem to want power so you can "help people" you dont need power to help people. Oh and though Snowy might say you are "close" to being crew. It a crew decision who makes it and who doesn't, not one person. Not even Eris.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:22 pm
Listen, I do what I can as a member and a GP, you know that. I have messaged you about rules and regulations I don't know how many times. I just see countless numbers of Crew Inactivity that directly affects roleplay and the guild that I could do. I have plenty of time to get on to where I could cover areas in the guild that are being overlooked, such as summoning updates (I am still not on the Snake list and a Snake Sage Mode still hasn't been thought up yet.) I just want to help. I will continue to do what I am doing if that's what it takes to make you see you are wrong. You guys are wrong and I will do anything to prove it.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm
I just said my opinion, i really dont care if you prove it or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:27 pm
I want you to look at it like this, I am not looking for more power, but more responsibility.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:30 pm
Same with me. Say all you want. To me it will continue to be hot air. I have seen other fora where trying to do good things and say things like "hey make me a mod! I can do it!" Automatically got you blacklisted from ever being a mod simply because you want it and are trying to hard to get it. Being in a position of power isn't as fun as you think it is. There is a ton of stress, and people constantly bugging you for things. It seriously isn't all it is cracked up to be. I have had leadership roles constantly in my life. They suck hard and it takes a certain person to do them well.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff