• Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:45 am
NintendOmega
Owwin
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle
-Hel the Reaper-
Waynebrizzle
Yeah, you can't have a very good story if the main character doesn't talk. Metroid Fusion ftw, once again.

But the Zelda games have awesome storylines.

Ehhhh I dunno. There are some good side stories, like Kafei and Anju in Majora's Mask, but the main story involving Link is never really much more than "collect (number) of these ancient (item) and go defeat (final boss)"
This. A character that doesn't talk means... well very little communication. This leads to awkwardness when faced with actual depth in story lines. Remember when Link saves his sister in twilight princess? She thanks him and he basically smiles it off. xd
You mean Wind Waker?
That too, I guess. But I was referring to when you save your sister from that boar-riding ogre dude.

Ilia wasn't Link's sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 am
actually metroid other m takes place between
Super metroid and metroid fusion biggrin  

Hypno Darkrai5

Diablo Helios

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:36 pm
I've heard rumors of a Metroid Prime collection. Anyone know if this is true and when it may be coming out? I can't wait for Other M by the way. I had no idea what the trailer was until that guy said, "Any objections Lady?" Then I cried tears of joy lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:31 pm
Ribbin
NintendOmega
Owwin
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle

Ehhhh I dunno. There are some good side stories, like Kafei and Anju in Majora's Mask, but the main story involving Link is never really much more than "collect (number) of these ancient (item) and go defeat (final boss)"
This. A character that doesn't talk means... well very little communication. This leads to awkwardness when faced with actual depth in story lines. Remember when Link saves his sister in twilight princess? She thanks him and he basically smiles it off. xd
You mean Wind Waker?
That too, I guess. But I was referring to when you save your sister from that boar-riding ogre dude.

Oh, well I wouldv'e know that if the storyline was better, so whatever. xd

Edit: Wait, I meant Colin, but she actually isn't Link's sister either. xp  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Boadicia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 pm
NintendOmega
Ribbin
NintendOmega
Owwin
NintendOmega
Waynebrizzle

You mean Wind Waker?

Oh, well I wouldv'e know that if the storyline was better, so whatever. xd

Edit: Wait, I meant Colin, but she actually isn't Link's sister either. xp

Yeah, because it's a boy. rofl Either way, I always beieved Link was an only child, but whatever. I hope so, because all those other kids are ugly as sin, especially Malo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:44 pm
Diablo Helios
I've heard rumors of a Metroid Prime collection. Anyone know if this is true and when it may be coming out? I can't wait for Other M by the way. I had no idea what the trailer was until that guy said, "Any objections Lady?" Then I cried tears of joy lol.

The game you are thinking of is Metroid Prime Trilogy. It has all 3 Prime games combined into one all with Corruption's Control scheme and somewhat enhanced graphics.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Diablo Helios

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:36 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Diablo Helios

The game you are thinking of is Metroid Prime Trilogy. It has all 3 Prime games combined into one all with Corruption's Control scheme and somewhat enhanced graphics.
Would anyone know if it's a box set or one disk? How much is it? And any release dates yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 pm
I always looked the other way when I see metroid. But....Now I can't look away lol  

KIDFaiz

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Diablo Helios
KyuubiNaruto4
Diablo Helios

Would anyone know if it's a box set or one disk? How much is it? And any release dates yet?

Metroid Prime Trilogy is an action-adventure compilation video game being developed by Retro Studios and published by Nintendo for the Wii video game console. It will feature all three Metroid Prime games on a single disc and will use the same Wii Remote controls found in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption in addition to new unlockable rewards. It is set for release on August 24, 2009, with an MSRP of $49.99.

That answer your question?
Single Disk
$49.99
August 24, 2009  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 pm
Team Ninja doing Metriod?! *Fanboy squeal* Team Ninja does vary good work but you all must know that. Samus talks!!  

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 pm
woot a talking samus ....somewhat relieved by the fact the creepy man from team ninja walked out. As for storylines, I'm hoping it's just a follow up from fusion.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:34 am
User Image  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items