Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Obsession over Good and Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think so?
  Yes
  Naww
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:10 pm
~sleeps violently~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:01 pm
*Sleeps so heavily that people think she's in a coma, until someone decides to wake me up, then gets hit in the nose by me in my sleep. And I roll over and go back into my heavy sleep.* (You know what's most sad about this... I really did do that before... sweatdrop )  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 pm
I hate horror movies and Scream is not a horror movies I'll go as far as calling it a suspense movie but I wouldn't call it a horror I was laughing to hard at it! And I'm a baby when it comes to horror movies! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:35 am
I was never really all that good at desiding what genre a movie was anyway.

All movies have some elements of everything now, which makes it REALLY hard to deside.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 pm
I'm with you and not to mention some movies they label as one thing and I totally don't see how it can be what they labeled it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:13 pm
I don't know about that I learn more towards the beast side myself, though my baby says that's more in the dark/demonic area. I don't pay much attention to other people's avatars, unless it's something that really pops out to me.  

Jealous_Monster

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 pm
(monster said: I don't pay much attention to other people's avatars, unless it's something that really pops out to me)

I agree completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Um...I agree with you guy's to a point. I notice people's avi's but I don't really look at them unless they stand out in one way or another. So does that count towards how you guy's see it or is that different?  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 am
It counts.
^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm
Yay! Though if they're my friends I tend to pay more attention to them especially if they change suddenly. 4laugh  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 pm
Agreed.
I always notice when my friends change their AVI too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 pm
I notice when people on forums that I stalk lurk in frequent change their avatar. I try to lean away from demonic but you can only lean so far with large black wings coming out of your head.  

aamiller321

Iakun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 am
You know, I think people should just make avatars they're happy with. Everyone else be damned. I think I said this to Racer over messenger, but I think avatar creation has also become a lot about pleasing other people's tastes. Why some people give others so much power over how their avi should look is beyond me.

edit: How people react to you I find depends a lot on how you're dressed on this site, which is utterly ridiculous.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am
Well, they wanted gaia to have a real-world-type economy. It makes sense that it would also have real-world social rules. People treat you a certain way depending on how you're dressed in real life, too. I find both stupid. 3nodding  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 pm
Yeah.
I dress my avi the way I want. ^.^  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers