Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:03 pm
Rozen smiled at her and stealthily pushed his plate aside, keeping her eye contact.

"Yeah...could you tell? The night and I just click..."

He trailed off again. He sat back in his chair and put his napkin on his plate. He then watched Alexa as she finished her meal. He didn't really know what to say, but he was content anyways. He just waited to see what would happen next. Time seemed to move slower than normal tonight, he didn't quite understand why.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:04 pm
rei looked at the girl who came up to her "hello, i am rei michiru" she said shaking the girls hand slowly.

((Kurai Edit: This is a little under 2 lines. Please try to extend your posts with a little more detail. Thank you. ))  

kari_mimi2001

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:46 pm
Evadne nodded and tucked a strand of fallen hair behind her ear."How long have you been at Ria?...I just arrived not too long ago to be truthful."Evadne said,her cheeks turning a dusty pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:51 pm
Meero followed Tale to the student lounge, primarily staying quiet along the way. He had decided that he had already embarassed himself more than enough in the Library. Feeling no such inhibition, Pim chattered on to Chris in his usual way, still perched comfortably on the boy's shoulder. "... And chocolate and cookies, except oatmealy ones... Pim doesn't like oatmeal. Meero can eat icky oatmeal, bleah! And Pim likes ice cream! But it's so cooold... Pim doesn't like cold."  

Tameka

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:38 am
Christopher placed his white porcelaine hands on his skirt and order to dust it off or re-arrange it, flattening out before following Tale and Meero. He moved his shoulder repeatedly and he tried to pull up his pink sweater a bit that was beginning to slip in a bit too low, giving out a hit of his supposely flat chest. His blond and short hair moved fluidly along the way as he tried to fix his sweater. His black small platform shoes was clipping and clapping along the way as they all made their way towards the student lounge.

It was an almost quiet walk if it wasn't Pim talking and listing about what he likes to eat. Christopher smiled to the little dragon that was resting on his naked shoulder and let out a small chuckle, "Oatmeal with cinnamon is great, it gives me a good start in the morning," he said cheerful, folding his hands together and place it beside his cheeks, tilting his head sideways. Again, another high-pitch giggle escaped from his lips. "Stawberry ice cream," he trailed off, he forced his eyes shut only to shake his head vigorously, letting out a small yet high-pitch girlish squeel, "I so looking forward to this..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:23 pm
"i came here just a day or two ago" she answered. she wondered why this girl was here in the first place thought should wouldn't abmit it to herself.

((Kurai Edit: This is a little under 2 lines. Please try to extend your posts with a little more detail. Thank you. ))  

kari_mimi2001

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:01 pm
Evadne nodded and racked her brain for something that might start up a decent conversation.Usually she was good with,but this Rei girl didn't give her much but a straght answer.Did she want to just be ignored?"So...umm,what powers do you have?"Evadne asked,trying her best to not make the,if you could call it this,conversation too bland.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:37 pm
Tale smiled in relief as she finally found the right way to the dorms. "I'm sorry! I forgot the dorm's was an areial building and that it moves about now and then for repairs or mantainence!" Tale called out. But she was most likely not going to know anyways having not been outside that much. But finding the student lounge has mad her proud, especially with the help of Meero's map. Tale then looked over at the various food stands and simple restraunts which stood about the Student Lounge.

"ahhh.. Kurai told me there was this hawaiin Juice bar on which him and his friends used to go to... but.." Tale then crossed her arm and then put on a stern thinking face. "What was it called..." Tale then looked about until she found a huge palm tree light stand stood about next to a lone shop which stood against no wall and had 4 ways to serve customers. There across its counters was filled with various tanks of juices and even bubble tea. Tale happily clapped her hands and pointed twoards it. "There it is! I heard it served great smoothies and even bubble tea! how about we get something to drink since we had to walk here! Or..." Tale looked over at Chris's shoulder and then at Pim.

"Can Pim not drink cold things?" Showing her concern and uncertaintity on the Dragon.  

KuraiGekkou

Tameka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:24 pm
"Cold things sometimes tasty! Just cold." Pim nodded and craned his neck to peer at their destination. "He will be alright, miss. As you may have heard along the way, Pim has quite the grasp of what he does and does not want to try." Meero smiled, amused by Pim now that Pim was not talking about him. In fact, Pim seemed entirely fascinated by Chris. But then, it was not hard to fascinate Pim; he had given the little dragon attention.

"Yes! Pim likes..." "Yes, we heard Pim. There is no need to begin again." Pim gave Meero a mock annoyed chitter, then continues to laze on Chris' shoulder but more quietly now. He flicked his tonge out at Meero who stuck his tongue out in turn and crossed his eyes for good measure.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:58 pm
Christopher continued to remain somewhat quiet as Tale continued to somewhat ranting again. he looked at him with a soft smile and shook his head, letting out a small chuckled. A lovable indeed. Again, it wasn't shortly afterwards a small interaction between Meero and his companion started off again to a small little bickering. He let out a giggle and tilt his head, gently rubbing his porcelain cheeks on Pim. This creature is so... He let out a small squeeling and he continued to pet it. He would have actually hug the creature, but then that would have been a bit innapropriate, right?

He looked back at the entrance where Tale was leading them and grinned, clapping his enoby hands together he said, "OOhhh I'm up for a strawberry milkshake," he clutched his hands together with a rather very fluid and slow movement, his knuckles slowly turning white. Again, he forced his eyes shut only to shake his head quickly, his hair fluidly moving around, following his head's movements. Another squeel coming out from Christopher's mouth was yet heard again.

"We should have from 'Flanc au caramel'* Hmm... is it on the menu actually," he asked, snapping out of his revery, picturing himself running in candyland or something like that. His lips twitched downwardly, tilting his head as his green gaze flickered with curiousity.

At the same time, while he asked the question, addressing himself to Tale, he lift his hand and grabbed Pim, only to--first off hug it and then placed his arms around the creature' stomach and hugged against his fake curved chest. Though while Christopher is holding the creature, he made sure that what Pim saw in front of him was the Hawaiin Juice Bar, not his pink sweat.

((*Flanc au caramel: I have NO clue what's it called in English, but I'll look it up when I'm not lazy anymore.^__^; wink  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:33 pm
"fire manipulation, what are yours?" she asked trying to be the most polit she could be. she fidget in her seat just a little and tucked a stray hair back behind her ear. she tried to keep focus but found it hard as she didnt' talk with people very much where she came from, in fact most people ignored her so this was really akward and she could tell that she was making the other girl feel the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:31 pm
She was silent for a while, letting herself finish her meal, and savor its flavors. Her eyes occasionally looked up, catching his eyes and the way they glowed. There was something about him. His dark, almost threatening aura that screamed for her to get away. But she betrayed those feelings. There was something else underneath all of that as well. Besides she wanted to be his friend and that meant not worrying about silly things like how he clicked with the night.

The server returned taking their plates and then glanced at the two of them before speaking.
"Would you like coffee or dessert?" he inquired politely. Alexa was about to ask what their choices were- she'd never had dessert in a real restaurant before but it was all up to Rozen so she looked to him for an answer.  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Rozen looked up at the server, then to Alexa, then back to the server, and again back to Alexa. He waved his hands in front of him.

"No, no, get whatever you want. I'll just have a bit of yours....if you don't mind that is."

He then looked back up at the server.

"Oh, and I'll have some black coffee too. Charge it all to my student account."

He handed him his I.D. and then looked to Alexa to see what she would order.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:55 pm
"Well..I've never had a dessert what are the choices?" she asked. The server went wide eyed, a little shocked at her statement. Alexa smiled up at the server not at all seeing anything bad about his expression.

The server cleared his face, suddenly feeling bad about his reaction.

"Well uh...there's some apple pie a la mode, the tiramisu, some various cheesecakes, as well as a dark forest cake" he recited most likely from memory.

"You choose Rozen, I don't know what half of those things are" she said with a soft laugh.  

Elpinoine
Crew

Rozencrantz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:02 pm
Rozen smiled at Alexa and without looking at the server simply stated.

"Bring us some marble cheesecake."

He then leaned forward and looked in her eyes, speaking a bit quieter.

"You mean to tell me you've never had dessert? They don't have any dessert in your home town?"

He looked at her quizically.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces