Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
I'm seriously doing this. (New Zelda game details inside!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm
I still get in right?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm
yeah seriously, they have to ante up a bit each. bitches.  

Xilo The Odd

0Toon-Link0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm
Wow the picture you put there is actually clear unlike the rest ive seen! Im pretty sure its not a sword but then again.... I'm not gonna bet or anything cause I have big doubts here.

I just hope they keep the same elements of Zelda instead of trying to move more and more into the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:40 pm
I'm not betting but.... The chick should be Link's entire inventory.

Grab her by the legs she becomes a sword

Stretch her out she becomes a bow and arrow

Rearrange her spine a bit and she becomes a boomerang

Snap her head off to use as bombs

Basically make this chick some sort of anamorphic goo girl hanging off Link's back =P

Looking at her though it doesn't seem like she has the same spunk and peppiness that Midna had which makes me sad. Midna was one of the best characters they've thought up in the Zelda universe. Oh well..

And I do agree that I wouldn't mind seeing Zelda become set in more of a Steampunk universe. I want another insane, creepy game like Majora's Mask was.  

Devlin Darkness

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:03 pm
0Toon-Link0
Wow the picture you put there is actually clear unlike the rest ive seen! Im pretty sure its not a sword but then again.... I'm not gonna bet or anything cause I have big doubts here.

I just hope they keep the same elements of Zelda instead of trying to move more and more into the future.

They can only make so many Zelda games in the same time period before the formula gets stale... OH WAIT! That's already happened.

ACCEPT SOME CHANGE! lol

Seriously, you've had around twenty years worth of Zelda games set in the same time period. >.> If you sameness, just play the old games.
HERO OF TIME, not HERO OF STALENESS.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:22 am
I agree with Fish. She looks like the queen fairy from Wind Waker, or whatever she was. She's just grown up and stuff, probably to aid Link on his next quest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It'll be awesome to see change though, it's about time.  

Polunareffu

Fluffy Bunny

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 am
Waynebrizzle
Man, if we're wrong those three guys are gonna get a lot of gold.
That is one of the reasons I took the bet. I even think that she is the sword, but there is a chance that she isn't and there are more votes for her being the sword so the payout is bigger.

Also why does everybody want Zelda to be set in a different time period? Zelda is Nintendo's fantasy series. We have Metroid for a futuristic adventure series. If you really want to change something change a gameplay element, some plot, and stuff like that. Plus we are getting trains that is pretty futuristic for Hyrule. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image
That's a pretty creative theory.
But what happened to Link getting the Master Sword again...And again...And again...xDD
I won't bet anything, I'll just look forward to this Zelda game like any other.

4laugh  

Ice Crystal Dragon

Kalathiss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:07 pm
Watch it end up some way that both sides can argue their point and so there's a massive argument and everyone ends up getting their money back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:10 pm
SCREW IT I BET AGAINST.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:32 pm
Okay, I'll set it up like this:

I'm going to continue taking bets, but I'm not going to allow one side to become more than three times larger than the other. So, if there's four against, the most that can be for is 12. I'll do it like that until we get official confirmation on whatever or wherever the sword is.

Also, and this kind of goes without saying, please don't bet if you don't have the money/can't get it soon. I don't want collecting day to be too much of a mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 pm
Waynebrizzle

I'm going to continue taking bets, but I'm not going to allow one side to become more than three times larger than the other. So, if there's four against, the most that can be for is 12. I'll do it like that until we get official confirmation on whatever or wherever the sword is.

Also, and this kind of goes without saying, please don't bet if you don't have the money/can't get it soon. I don't want collecting day to be too much of a mess.
No, no rules on betting! I bet for the opposing side because I liked the odds, I RETRACT MY BET! THAT ***** WAYNE HE GAY!

I do not actually retract my bet.  

Owwin

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:39 pm
Owwin
Waynebrizzle

No, no rules on betting! I bet for the opposing side because I liked the odds, I RETRACT MY BET! THAT ***** WAYNE HE GAY!

I do not actually retract my bet.
I do. I wanted to make some serious dough. Oh well. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 pm
NintendOmega
I do. I wanted to make some serious dough. Oh well. sad
You can't retract, that would mean the other side would have more than nine while we have three, that is breaking the rules. XD
Don't be a p***y we are gonna win.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:04 pm
FIIINE I'll take bets on both. No limits. That is technically fair.

I'm going to seriously stop taking bets for real come the end of Sunday, though.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff