Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
SoT, life, and WoW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoT or World of Warcraft?
  SoT definately
  Worldof Warcraft =3
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:01 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Now that I can't remember.

that movie would have been ten times better if they had had more of him in it...it would have kicked a**.

No doubt! Scarecrow was always my favorite Batman villain. I loved that pocket watch. And his mental instability! I can relate. ^_~ Not to mention he makes me think of a character from Sandman. ::drools over Sandman comics::

i liked the Spawn comics.
and yes Scarecrow kicks so much a**....i hope they make a sequel to the prequel with him in it...

It's very possible, they did specifically say that they hadn't captured Crane yet. The next one though will be the joker, he's my personal favorite.

And Harley!!! HARLEY QUINN! I love her. She's the greatest evil henchman ever. I made a Harley bathing suit for this batman party once. That was fun.

Well there can be duel villains...
Joker + Crane = Batman Pwnage
i want to watch batman begins now again...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:46 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Now that I can't remember.

that movie would have been ten times better if they had had more of him in it...it would have kicked a**.

No doubt! Scarecrow was always my favorite Batman villain. I loved that pocket watch. And his mental instability! I can relate. ^_~ Not to mention he makes me think of a character from Sandman. ::drools over Sandman comics::

and yes Scarecrow kicks so much a**....i hope they make a sequel to the prequel with him in it...

It's very possible, they did specifically say that they hadn't captured Crane yet. The next one though will be the joker, he's my personal favorite.

And Harley!!! HARLEY QUINN! I love her. She's the greatest evil henchman ever. I made a Harley bathing suit for this batman party once. That was fun.

Have you seen birds of prey?(I think that's the right name)
It's a bat man spin off (tv series). It's kinda like putting X-men into a batman setting. Gotham city, batman's gone, batman's daughter (he got it on with cat woman, rowr!), bat girl paralyzed, metahumans (basically mutants). No joker, though he is mentioned in the series several times, he's the one that caused a lot of s**t to happen (incuding the paralysis of bat girl). Harley Q on the other hand.....she's now the main villain, she isn't dressed up anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's her.  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:57 am
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Have you seen birds of prey?(I think that's the right name)
It's a bat man spin off (tv series). It's kinda like putting X-men into a batman setting. Gotham city, batman's gone, batman's daughter (he got it on with cat woman, rowr!), bat girl paralyzed, metahumans (basically mutants). No joker, though he is mentioned in the series several times, he's the one that caused a lot of s**t to happen (incuding the paralysis of bat girl). Harley Q on the other hand.....she's now the main villain, she isn't dressed up anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's her.

heard of it and saw it a few times...nvr really watched it though...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:59 am
I like Sonic.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:31 am
Phanari
I like Sonic.

Sonic? The hedgehog?
Or is sonic some character in Birds of Prey........or something else.....I'm confused again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:58 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
I like Sonic.

Sonic? The hedgehog?
Or is sonic some character in Birds of Prey........or something else.....I'm confused again.

As in that lovable blue, chilli dog-eating hedgehog! I LOVE HIM!  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:00 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
I like Sonic.

Sonic? The hedgehog?

I recently got a Sonic mega collection for the game cube. It has a lot of the old sonic games.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:27 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
I like Sonic.

Sonic? The hedgehog?

I recently got a Sonic mega collection for the game cube. It has a lot of the old sonic games.

We collect the comics.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:46 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
I like Sonic.

Sonic? The hedgehog?

We collect the comics.

Never read any of them, but the game I have shows you the covers of alot of them. *thinks*........I suppose the sonic I know the best is Sonic Underground, it's the most recent Sonic experience I've had. "I long for my children but I have to wait, to act too soon could seal their fate." (Sonic's mother during the intro movie of Sonic Underground)
I thought it was pretty stupid, but I still found it entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:24 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
I like Sonic.

Sonic? The hedgehog?

We collect the comics.

Never read any of them, but the game I have shows you the covers of alot of them. *thinks*........I suppose the sonic I know the best is Sonic Underground, it's the most recent Sonic experience I've had. "I long for my children but I have to wait, to act too soon could seal their fate." (Sonic's mother during the intro movie of Sonic Underground)
I thought it was pretty stupid, but I still found it entertaining.

They're made by Archie Comics. They don't make very good comics and since they hired a new artist for Sonic, we stopped buying. Now I read DC. SANDMAN!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:58 pm
SPAWN COMICS ALL THE WAY!
anyone like spawn? or even know of him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:10 pm
Heard of Spawn. Not into that whole thing though. I like Sandman, Sonic and Knuckles.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:35 am
i like sonic...i jst like spawn comics cause of the tragedy of his very existance...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:11 pm
I like Sandman because it's the perfect blend of dark and sweet.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:50 pm
I need to read my comics again...i put them up somewhere...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff