Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:57 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

She thought about the name the guy had just said.
-"Wait, ain't that the name of...? "-
But before she could finish her question, another man appeared next to them. She was sure he was a saiyan. And, for the way he spoke to Mikeeno, she was quite sure about who he was.
-"Yes, I am."- she answered, with a very proud tone on her voice. -"And I suppose you are the Prince Vegeta, right?."- She nodded slowly, as a sign of respect. -"It's a honor to meet you, sir."-

Vegeta nods at the saiyan girl, "Hmm, your strong girl... even for a saiyan", Vegeta said with a smirk. "That will come in handy here, its always seemed as though this planet were a magnet for random attack", he said with a chuckle.

Vegeta looked to Mikenno, "That space pod has already landed...i know who he is, but never mind that. And kakkorot will turn up eventually. Im going to send these shadow demons back to were the came from. And make sure whatever fooled opened the bloody gates of hell answers for there mistake. You two can come along but stay out of my way", the saiyan prince said with a scowl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:03 pm
OK. You two go. I'll catch up with you. I need to go take care of something else.  

Nerdalous

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:12 pm
Vegeta scoffed, "Do what you want..." He turned to around and powered up, his aura flaring. He then soared off at hypersonic speeds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:20 pm
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Cajun whom had just finished scouting * Planet Annex * for personal reasons from his past , noticed that his scouter was picking up a few life forces on the nearby planet * Earth * ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun , there seems to be life on this E - arth planet at the moment. Should I get your space - pod to set a course for it ? ... Beep Beep

stare , (( Life on E - arth huh , same place Kakorrot was sent to )) ...

cool " Why not , this could prove interesting. scream Set a course for it at once "

*Mikenno could feel another power level coming towards earth* What the hell is going. first those shadow demons from hell, then the power level from from the west, Now A even stronger power that's not even on this planet head right towards us*

Cajun sat inside his space - pod as he prepared to take a nap while he waited to land on this * E - arth * ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun don't nap to long now , before you know we will be landing on * E - arth * ... Beep Beep

stressed " Just wake me when we arrive , I must know who and what these life forces are on this * E - arth * be it Saiyans or Aliens " .

Beep Beep ... Will do boss , prepare yourself for take - off ... Beep Beep

stare (( Just get on with it )) ...

*Mikenno could feel that power getting closer*

Cajun whom was still asleep was quickly awoken by the crash landing on * E - arth *

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun we're here ... Beep Beep

stressed " I think I know that fool " ...

Beep Beep ... Sorry Prince Cajun just trying to help , " Releasing Air & Opening Space - Pod ... Beep Beep

*Mikenno sense the power from space had arrived.* It's here

As the space - pod openned a figure came out smirking and smiling as he stepped out of the pod ...

lol " Ha ha ha yes well ... , I'm finally on E - arth "

Beep Beep ... Uh Prince Cajun should I scan for those life forms that are supposed to be here ? ... Beep Beep

" Don't worry about it , I'm sure they felt my power as I approached this place " . I'll give the fools one whole minute before I go destroy them all ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:25 pm
*Mikenno Focus on Kami's tower* There it is * Mikenno used Instant Transmission to Kami's look out Tower. When he got there Dende was there, expecting him.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika looked at Mikenno. She was sure he was going to find the girl. But she didn't cared at all about her. It wasn't her problem anyways...
The only thing she wanted was find those demons once and for all. Of course, now that the Prince was there, her help wouldn't be so necesary. But she didn't mind. She just wanted to fight against them.
When the Prince mentioned the name "Kakarot", she supposed he was talking about Goku. She wondered why he was so important.

-"He's just a kid, how strong could he be?"-
But she forgot about that question by the moment. She was sure she would found out soon or later...
When the Prince flew away, she didn't bother about following him immediatly.

-"Don't forget about the potion I gave you. It will help "- she whispered at Mikenno.
She then teleported next to the Prince, flying almost the same speed.

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:30 pm
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun
Nerdalous
SSJ Majin Cajun

Cajun sat inside his space - pod as he prepared to take a nap while he waited to land on this * E - arth * ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun don't nap to long now , before you know we will be landing on * E - arth * ... Beep Beep

stressed " Just wake me when we arrive , I must know who and what these life forces are on this * E - arth * be it Saiyans or Aliens " .

Beep Beep ... Will do boss , prepare yourself for take - off ... Beep Beep

stare (( Just get on with it )) ...

*Mikenno could feel that power getting closer*

Cajun whom was still asleep was quickly awoken by the crash landing on * E - arth *

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun we're here ... Beep Beep

stressed " I think I know that fool " ...

Beep Beep ... Sorry Prince Cajun just trying to help , " Releasing Air & Opening Space - Pod ... Beep Beep

*Mikenno sense the power from space had arrived.* It's here

As the space - pod openned a figure came out smirking and smiling as he stepped out of the pod ...

lol " Ha ha ha yes well ... , I'm finally on E - arth "

Beep Beep ... Uh Prince Cajun should I scan for those life forms that are supposed to be here ? ... Beep Beep

" Don't worry about it , I'm sure they felt my power as I approached this place " . I'll give the fools one whole minute before I go destroy them all ...

*Mikenno could felt the power level from space ws here and it was close*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta scoffed, "Do what you want..." He turned to around and powered up, his aura flaring. He then soared off at hypersonic speeds.

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun it's him , I'm picking up his aura and he just flared it up to 9000 ... Beep Beep

mad " Good I was tired of waiting anyway , stare don't know what he's doing here but I guess it's time for a good old family reunion " ...

With that being said Cajun blasted off towards his brother's ki completely forgetting about all of the other ki's on planet E - arth ...  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:40 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika looked at Mikenno. She was sure he was going to find the girl. But she didn't cared at all about her. It wasn't her problem anyways...
The only thing she wanted was find those demons once and for all. Of course, now that the Prince was there, her help wouldn't be so necesary. But she didn't mind. She just wanted to fight against them.
When the Prince mentioned the name "Kakarot", she supposed he was talking about Goku. She wondered why he was so important.

-"He's just a kid, how strong could he be?"-
But she forgot about that question by the moment. She was sure she would found out soon or later...
When the Prince flew away, she didn't bother about following him immediatly.

-"Don't forget about the potion I gave you. It will help "- she whispered at Mikenno.
She then teleported next to the Prince, flying almost the same speed.

Vegeta looked to his side to see Kerika keeping up with him. He continued flying, with a stern expression adorning his face. "Whats your name girl?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:44 pm
"I was expecting you Mikenno," Dende motioned toward the sleeping area, "She is asleep. It was a concoction Mr pop devised. We didn't think it was a good idea for her to leave without you getting to her first."

The demons descended upon Orange city and its inhabitants. In one big mass the city was engulfed as demand began devouring everything in sight.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Nandesca
"I was expecting you Mikenno," Dende motioned toward the sleeping area, "She is asleep. It was a concoction Mr pop devised. We didn't think it was a good idea for her to leave without you getting to her first."

The demons descended upon Orange city and its inhabitants. In one big mass the city was engulfed as demand began devouring everything in sight.

It's been awhile I didn't knew you know Saiyan girl. Well I can't stay long. I came here to pick up the back pack I left here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

She speeded up a bit to stay next to the Prince, and looked at him
-"My name is Kerika"- she said simply
She turned her head to the opposite direction. She had felt that someone was getting close to them. She recognized the same presence she had felt before; it was the other saiyan that had just arrived to Earth, same as her.

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:56 pm
Nerdalous
Nandesca

It's been awhile I didn't know you know this girl. Well I can't stay long. I came here to pick up the back pack I left here.
"I do not actually know her. I did look her over inside and out. Some of her memories are false but that was not the disturbing part. The disturbing part is the presence of two consciousness." He nodded to Mr Popo.
Mr Popo Bowed to Mikenno, "I'll go get you bag." He quickly left and then returned with the bag. "Here you are."
Dende Turned back to Mikenno, "Korin has some beans for you. Please pick some up."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:02 pm
Nandesca
Nerdalous
Nandesca

It's been awhile I didn't know you know this girl. Well I can't stay long. I came here to pick up the back pack I left here.
"I do not actually know her. I did look her over inside and out. Some of her memories are false but that was not the disturbing part. The disturbing part is the presence of two consciousness." He nodded to Mr Popo.
Mr Popo Bowed to Mikenno, "I'll go get you bag." He quickly left and then returned with the bag. "Here you are."
Dende Turned back to Mikenno, "Korin has some beans for you. Please pick some up."

You were reading my mind wern't you.Do me a favor. Take care of the girl for me she's my friend. One more thing. Do you know were Goku is?  

Nerdalous

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces