Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Oinin and ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
Ariana took the cloak and tried it on with the mask. They both fit pretty well though the cloak was a bit roomy she liked it the way it was.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:01 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
"Good. Now, let's go see Kazuo, the temporary Raikage. You don't have to address his as Raikage, because he's Anbu too.So don't worry abou respect or anything like that." He smiled, puting his mask back on but leaving the white hood of his cloak off.

D a i j b

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:31 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo walks into the ANBU HQ not noticing the two in there as he looks at the empty missions board. He then turns to see the two in there and gets slightly startled though he didn't show it. His ANBU mask was covering his face and he looked upon them. He saw Daisuke and another girl whom he didn't recognize. "Hey Daisuke! Who is this lovely lady?" He says gesturing with his head to the girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:07 pm
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
"This is our new addition to our ANBU squad, Ariana. Ariana, this is Kazuo, who is in second command of the ANBU. We were just coming to meet you. But I guess some telepathy was going around eh?" He chuckled and started again, "We wanted to know exactly who attack the Raikage's office, and if they are still at large."

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 pm
Ariana looked to Kazuo blushing a bit behind her mask. Ariana took off her cloak and left it on the back of a chair. She didn't like it much and since it wasn't necessary at the moment she sought to put it away.
~'I'm really looking forward to this mission'~
(sorry my computer was acting up and i had to restart it)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:24 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image"Nice to meet you." Kazuo says bowing slightly towards her. He turns to Daisuke. "He escaped the fight low on chakra and severely injured. So I think it will be some time before he could think about doing anything again." He pauses then he remembers something. He points to the swords on his back. They were in a X shape on his back. "I am Mist 7 now as well, the black sword on my back is my Mist 7 sword, 'Crystal Death.' I am the swordsman of Crystal. The white sword is my 7 tailed lesser sword." He puts his hand back down at his side. "I just wanted you to inform you of that." He sighs taking a deep breathe.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 pm
((Was bored))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~`"I am every element..."`~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ariana's legs were getting a bit tired so she took a seat on a desk and rested her head on her palms, planted her elbows on her knees, and leaned forward a bit looking a bit bored. She thought she could use a bit of training but figured she'd show interest in her new job. As Ariana sat her dangling legs swayed a bit, she tapped her fingers against her cheek. Being the restless person she was sitting put was quite difficult for this individual.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Errianna
((Was bored))

Ariana's legs were getting a bit tired so she took a seat on a desk and rested her head on her palms, planted her elbows on her knees, and leaned forward a bit looking a bit bored. She thought she could use a bit of training but figured she'd show interest in her new job. As Ariana sat her dangling legs swayed a bit, she tapped her fingers against her cheek. Being the restless person she was sitting put was quite difficult for this individual.

(Is that you in the Pic?
)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:05 pm

(I wish)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 am
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
He took his mask off, placing it on his normal resting place, his right shoulder. "Thanks. I guess I could send someone or a small squad down to the mist, just for reconnaissance to find out his name, why he was sent to attack Raheeno and the office, and what other plans he has for Kumo."

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:01 am

Ariana got down off of the desk and suggested
"You should send me"
She ended her sentence fragment with a smile that was hidden behind her mask.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:14 am
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
"Hmm, I don't know... Are you comfortable going alone? Or would you rather go with another? I could team you up with another member if thats the case."

((Sorry I was in the shower.))  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 am
(Its okay)
"I don't really mind going it alone, but if you feel you should accompany me then that would be okay too."
Ariana said palming her mask and lifting it from her face.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am
>>>-Daisuke-Hyoton <<<
Daisuke Hyouton- ANBU/
Jonin

User Image

User Image
Daisuke gritted his teeth and needed to get rid of that bad habit. "Then it's set then.I'll go with you. Kazuo, you're now in charge of the ANBU again until I get back. Make the best decisions possible.
Arianna, what are your elements again? It's so long and I've forgotten. You could use some new techniques on our way to Mizu."

((I gotta go for now. BBL))  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 am
Ariana had changed considerably and her reply would seem unrealistic though it were the truth.
"I use everything but fire."
Ariana on her own only had earth, wind, and lightning but Hachibi gave her the water ability.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff