Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Xantos walked into the rock path. He was protected by any outside force by his byakugan.  
iTeddy Inferni generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 30!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 am
Ray appeared with many grass clones around him and started to walk.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:18 am
(I am flying and I can probably beat a Chuunin/Jounin in a fight, I'm not rolling a die. Sorry, but since I am flying I see no real threats except a couple birds that can't hurt me because of my tendrills just whipping them away...)

Koi flew in on Goji's back. As birds would try to attack, the tendrills would lash out and whip them. Koi continued in. He needed to know where the meeting was going to be held.

((Where do I go?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 pm
(( Idk sen told me to find a dog ??))

Ray eyes turned blue as he formed hand signs and his whole body turned red and he turned into a wolf and took off running with great speed running into the of the giants scorpions hurting it but the scorpions fell to the ground. Ray was gone heading to the next part avioding the other giant scorpions following him.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am
Thesilver streak stpped before the ninja. The scorpions immediately ceased their attacks. "You must also be new apprentices, please follow me." the silver creature turned walking along the safe path into the rock village.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 pm
A man wearing a white coat with lighting on it walked along the path. "Sengetsu!, Where are you?" he yelled waiting at the point that Sengetsu told the man's ninja at the Suna Academy.  

Death_God_Sakura

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 am
Sengetsu appeared exactly seven meters away from Ban. His akatsuki cloak's high collar completely his the lower half of his face from view. His dark black eyes narrowed as they gazed upon the kazekage. "You are not the one I requested...nor are you the one with whom I wish to speak." The samehada blade on his back began to vibrate, omitting a mild chatter. "You...you're a jinchuuriki, a monster." Sengetsu slowly began to approach the man, his spiky blue hair began to lengthen and fall to either side, becoming long straight and black. The tranformation jutsu was now completely broken. His arms were drawn into his cloak, leaving empty sleeves to fall to either side of his torso. He began to move closer to the ninja now a mere four meters away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:25 pm
Ravel stepped out from some nearby shadows. "I'm the one you're looking for, right?" he said, the air of annoyance still in his voice. "I agree to join you, for now." He glared at the Akatsuki, and then directed his eyes to the man in the white cloak. "Fear not, you are no enemy of mine, nor shall you ever be. You have my respect and trust. But if this is the quickest way to power, then how can I refuse?"  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:30 pm
Sengetsu displayed no visible reaction to the boy's words. "Fine...come with me." he continued on pass the manmotioning for Ravel to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm
The young ninja followed the man, and patted the kage on the back. "Expect great things from me, sir," he mumbled, and continued on his way, wondering where they were headed.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm
"Sengetsu, you have forgotten who you are messing with." Ban said as he summoned a yellow rat. "This is not over. Ravel, the next time I see you. You better have a good reason why you left." He said as he busted into lighting and vanished.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm
Koi and Goji walked through the desert, watching as the many animals crept to the scent of Goji's blood. Random explosions would happen under the larger animals, as the smaller ones would be hit by projectiles.  

Zombie Swagger

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:20 pm
Arata placed a mask over his face hiding it. he then made a few hand signs and threw a pile of papers into the air soon a group of paper butterflies were created and began to float into the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm
Arata heard the explosion heading the direction flying high above the ground  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 pm
The swarm of paper flew through the gates heading back to the sand village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff