Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:21 pm
Kyo jumped to avoid the sweep kick and threw 3 kunai at the clones, he landed a few feet away from Ravel with a bored expression on his face. "You'll have to be more creative with what you've learned. you must combine your ninjutsu with your taijutsu and all of your weapons, You have to predict your opponents movements and be ready to counter them." he said as he threw more kunai at Ravel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm
Ravel leaped up and caught the kunai on his shoe with chakra, flinging it back at Kyo with a flip kick. He followed this up by quickly creating a lightning clone,"Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)," and throwing it at his teacher. He followed after it in a dash, and when the clone got within a foot of Kyo, he made it use, "Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)," to hopefully dazzle his teacher.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 pm
Kyo caught the kunai and threw it at the clone, he had to shield his eyes from the light of the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:06 pm
Ravel thew a shirukien at the kunai to deflect it and protect his clone, while still charging at Kyo. The student used the moment while his master blocked his eyes to swing a punch at him.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:04 pm
Kyo smirked, and while keeping his eyes closed blocked Ravels punch as he aimed a punch at his stomach and a kick towards the clone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 pm
The boy grunted, as he took the punch, "Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)." Ravel switched places with his clone, and took ahold of Kyo's leg and pulled his sensei into a elbow jab.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:07 pm
"Kyo caught Ravel's elbow and twisted his body, pulling his arm to throw the boy over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:24 pm
The air several meters away from the spar began to swirl into a vortex condensing into the form of Sengetsu. "Well done Kyo...I would expect nothing less...from a sanin." he grineed as he hinted at the ninja's new rank. He held in his hand a rock village headband for the new genin. "I'm afraid that there may be some complications arising soon."

((Kyo, there are going to be two new academy students joining soon, friends of mine one is m brother and another is a friend of mine who just joined gaia, honestly their both better rpers than me and I want you to train their characters.))  

xLytez

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:54 pm
"I didn't pass, did I?" Ravel asked, with a look of confusion on his face. "I never landed a hit on him like I was told." As he said this, he struggled to get off of Kyo's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 am
Sengetsu walked towards the two ninja removing the boy from kyo's grasp and carefully placing him on the ground. His left hand indicated that the boy should wait a moment as he rummaged into the pouch attached to the back of his belt. From ie emerged a gleaming rock headband. He handed it to the new genin. "You've proven that you're gonna be a fine ninja." He grinned at the genin and turned to the new sanin. "Well done...I believe you have your first student and future member of your squad, the moment we have enough ready genin we will hold our very own personal chuunin exam."  

xLytez

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 am
Kyo looked at Sengetsu. he was stunned. "....Sannin?" he then smirked and nodded. "Thank you Sen." he turned to Ravel. "as for not getting a hit on me. i think you should look closer." he raised his hand and there was a thin line of blood from where he had caught the kunai Ravel had thrown at him. "It is like Sen said. You will make a fine ninja." Turning back to Sen, "Sengetsu. If you have any free time i would like some help with the matter of Shin. If you do not have time at this moment i understand though." he said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:55 am
"Ofcurse." Sengetsu nodded, he was beginning to have an inner conflict, that could only be resolved now. "Kyo, I'm beginning to notice that SHin prefers Senji as you prefer me, we are more alike than I first desired to admit and so I think its time you learned just as I did. There exist a technique developed by myself and a friend that allows one to coat themselves in puppet armor. The jutsu is similar to the shukaku's sand armor." He turned to the new genin, "and you can learn it too. It takes awhile to get it completely but., with the helpd of clones you should learn it almost in mere minutes. (Kyo; three posts...Ravel:Five.) Keep in mind it only protects you against a B ranked jutsu at its strngest point once you've reache dthe level of sanin, Ravel it'll only withstand about a c or d ranked move. S and A ranked moves shatter the armor and you'll receive about half of the damge instead of all, this however is not true for a lower level nin such a Ravel who can be shattered by anything above a B and half of the damage wil be inflicted...but enough about that. Time to learn." He formed a single seal, his chakra visibly began to coat his skin slowly starting from the point where his fingers formed the seal. The chakra spread quickly it hardened around him. He appeared just as he had before, he seemed not to have changed at all. "It can truly only be seen by the byakugan until it starts to tear away." Give it a try."  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:01 am
Ray appeared and sat on the ground watching them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:08 am
Sengetsu turned his head to look at the boy, his peaceful black eyes became dark red, three tomoe formed within the dark pools swimming around his small black pupil. "I'm sorry I don't believe I've seen you before...please join us, from your chakra reading I can tell you mean no harm." His sharingan dispelled and he openly welcomed the newcomer.  

xLytez

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 am
Ray rose up and bowed "I know you, your one of my brothers ugh never mind," he said his eyes turned blue white a rotations pupil. He formed hand signs "Blood Dragon Jutsu" he pointed his palms at Sen and blood shot out and took the form of a Dragon and went towards Sen.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff