Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
*~~~DD's Herd~~~* --- SUPER OVERHAUL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm
Directory
Click on a Kimeti to go to their page

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image

A dark night. No stars in the sky, as if they had been swallowed by the darkness up above. Even the Moon was hiding behind dismal-looking clouds that lingered, barely discernible from their backdrop.

A feeling of sadness equal to the dark encompassed my body, stilling my nervous twitches.

She fell still, and I knew something was wrong. Why was everything so dark?

The trees stood solemnly around the empty patch of ground where mud bubbled violently as if it were trying to throw itself to freedom. Glowing eyes peered into the emptiness trying to identify what was stirring in the middle. Shadows of tiny bodies that accompanied those glowing eyes darted between the trees. Over branches, from trunk to trunk, making the leaves rustle, softly they went.

What were the little black figures that danced in front of our eyes?
What were they doing? I wanted to reach out and touch one; find out what it was and why.

Such ease and grace that these shadows danced with. I felt jealousy rise up inside of me.
Jealousy that turned into painful longing of movement and freedom. I wanted to be out there with them,
almost more than I wanted, or needed, to be close to my brother.

One second everything was normal: the figures were moving, the next something happened. All was still and unnaturally quiet. The tiny creatures had disappeared and there was no movement.

What happened? Where did they all go?

Something's wrong. I hear my brother's questions and cannot find answers either.
Panic starts to overtake my reasoning and my limbs begin to thrash.

I feel my sister's panic and start kicking my own limbs madly, trying to escape, but to no avail.
I must get free, must free my sister, must find what has gone wrong.

A flash of color brightened the sky for a split second. A streak of gold plummeted towards the earth gaining speed as it fell, tearing the night sky apart in it's wake. And just as suddenly as it had appeared, it was engulfed into the darkness once more.
A few moments went by during which not a single living thing dared to breathe.
Just as everything seemed to relax after the frightful vision, a powerful gust of wind swept through the trees, making it hard for the animals to cling to anything.
Following quickly after the wind, tentacles of red and orange climbed and twined over the surrounding trunks.

Fire! There's fire everywhere! All around us!

When I hear that word I tear my eyes away from the mesmerizing flames.
She's right. How could this have happened? Where did it all come from?

The devastating fire raged all around the clearing for what seemed like several minutes before it had consumed the entire forest for as far as the eye could see. It seemed like that night would go on forever, but of course, everything must come to an end.
The Moon decided that enough was enough, and called to the Wind as she slid out from behind the clouds. He obliged and swept across the forest, putting out the fire with one swift sweep of his arms. The fire was no more.
For the first time that night, the Moon shone brightly down upon the earth, and all that could be seen in the presence of Midnight's Shadow was the slowly waking Skyeater stretching and grinning madly towards the sky, among the ashes of the once-great forest.

[ Link ]

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adult Cert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Midnight's Shadow, nn. Nightmare
𐍇 birthdate: 05.08.09
𐍇 coloured by: raisin-kins
𐍇 obtained: twin extra baby contest (naming dream)

The Mangrove, April 21 to May 21
Your Lucky Number Is: Six
Your Motto: Gentle and Bold, The Lover Of All, Marsh's Delight.
Your Flower: Mangrove Flower (White Tulip if Night-Birth)
Your Gem: Amber (Ammolite if Night-Birth)
Your Color: Shades of Yellow

Common Traits: Patient, Loving, Secure, Determined.
Common Talents: Collectors, Attendants, Amplified Singing Ability

He has a very inquisitive mind, constantly asking questions, sometimes to the annoyance of others. He likes keeping to the shadows, where he is nearly invisible. He does this often, and likes that he can present himself to others when he wants to, and stay invisible when he does not. He has a close relationship with his twin, as most twins do. He is constantly learning and searching for more knowledge, more information. Always happy to sit down and listen to another's stories or discoveries. But he has a very dark personality, with a... sometimes cruel sense of humor. He often seems indifferent and cold, as he doesn't understand that connection that most swamp creatures have with each other and the swamp, which is another reason why he's always looking for answers. He wants to know, but often doesn't change character long enough to get others to talk to him. He likes instilling fear, often revealing his nickname just to get a good fright out of the others', and doubt is another thing that he is good at stirring up with all of his questions. He is very dark, unless he is in a mood for listening.

APPROVES
𐍇 The dark
𐍇 Slinking
𐍇 Being different
𐍇 Learning

DISAPPROVES
𐍇 Very bright things
𐍇 Unanswered questions

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Roleplays 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇
SORTED BY NEWEST ON TOP

TOTAL: 7
ONGOING: 2 | ABANDONED: 3 | FINISHED: 2

--LINK-- | --NAME OF ROLEPLAY-- | --THOSE INVOLVED-- | --STATUS--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ xxx ] | Beautiful Terror | Midnight's Shadow & Majesty | ONGOING
[ xxx ] | A Place of Doubts | Midnight's Shadow & Dappled Despair | Abandoned
[ xxx ] | Not Everyone's Nightmare | Midnight's Shadow & Webweave | FIN
[ xxx ] | The Girl Who Screamed Crocodile | Midnight's Shadow & Sings-backwards | FIN
[ xxx ] | An Inquisitive Mind | Midnight's Shadow & Crocodile Smile | Abandoned
[ xxx ] | Stumbling | Midnight's Shadow & Dune & Nest Egg & Dream Weaver & Jumping Frog | Abandoned
[ xxx ] | Further Development | Midnight's Shadow & Skyeater | ONGOING?

POSTS IN: BLACK (DEFAULT)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 My Stories 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

When the Moon Saved Two

A short story about how the moon saved two lonely souls, two inklings in the dead of night. Most will tell you this never happened, but I know that it did. I was there.

𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Looking For These Plots 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

𐍇 RP with his twin! (Venexia, get your butt online!)
𐍇 Meet Webweave again (maybe as a filly, but definitely as a Legendary)
𐍇 ...

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:28 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Those Met 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

-----------THE GOOD-----------
Majesty
Very beautiful, and intoxicating. Had me under her spell. Has never been called beautiful before! Well, I had to pry into her there. Used that emotional side to look into her, to ask questions, to learn.
Dappled Despair
Ah yes... he had many many doubts. He was a fun toy to play with. I believe I distraught him for a good many moons to come. Doubt he'll stick around my company any time in the future.
Sings-backwards
Initially helped her escape from the jaws of a crocodile... buuuut not long after turned the luck in my own favor and had a good chase. Left her after a while, but it was amusing while it lasted.
Crocodile Smile
Met him when I was a colt. Very intelligent. I could learn a lot from him! I hope I run across him again.

-----------THE INDIFFERENT-----------
Jumping Frog
Was only a foal when I met her... timid but curious all the same.
Dreamweaver
Was only a foal when I met her, also quiet, but helpful. Curious, too.
Nest Egg
He was only a foal when we met. He was... very simple, though I suppose he could have evolved since then.
Dune
Colt when we met. Helpful, adventurous. Though there was something weird about how... comfortable he was out on the sands... Admittedly, he did look like them...

-----------THE BAD-----------
Webweave
She... wasn't scared of me... and she was just a foal! Barely able to stand, wobbly knees foal!
Left many questions unanswered, so I must find her again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Relations 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇
[ Family Tree ]

MATES
Majesty | Casual

CHILDREN
Mother: Majesty
Meander | Twine | Sleepless Nights

OTHER BLOOD RELATIVES
Grandparents: unknown
Parents: Snake-in-the-Reeds x Grimkin
Twin: Sky-Eater
Clutchmates: Amaranth Dusk | Crestfallen
Siblings: n/a
Half-Siblings: n/a
Cousins: unknown
Aunts & Uncles: unknown
Nieces & Nephews: n/a
Grandchildren: n/a
Other: unknown

ADOPTED RELATIONS
n/a

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Companions 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cert
pet name

-insert blurb about pet hurr-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Midnight's Shadow

Extra

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm
Midnight's Shadow