Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiniPinch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:56 am
Hi Im MiniPinch (After the type of dog I have) also known as Christina Haruugi in the RP, once I join some. I've joined a while ago but I was grounded from internet. crying But now Im not! YAY! Me loves me yeti. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:53 pm
Welcome, elithiel and MiniPinch! The guild is going to be a much more interesting place with you two around!  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:54 pm
Hello 4laugh I was just invited to join the guild and am happy to be here. I am a girle. I Love anime. I am a Yaoi fan. My favorite animes are Saiyuki. Sukisho, Gravitation, D N Angel, Maramolaid Boy, Yami no Matsui, Koyo Kara Maou, and much much more 4laugh

Well I hope it's okay to make my RP character a boy. His name is going to be Kazuma. He is 18 has dark brown hair, green eyes, and looks young for his age. So once I figure out what the heck I'm doing I will stary RPing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:19 pm
welcome and may you have fun whatever you decide to do in the rp!  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

AbStRaKt MiNdZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:01 pm
Hey i'm Jester coming over from Project Gunlock...likes what this guilds about and hopes to get started and have quite the bit of fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:58 am
Hey I'm new to this guild, being that i was just invited.I'll try to "Spread my style"through the guild. I am honoured to have been invited and will do my best to be as active as possible. I am sorry to say that with Exams and after school activities that I'll be on for short amounts of time daily. I will try my best though to be as active as I can be.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:23 pm
Hi everyone! I just joined today..*smiles* being invited to new guilds are so exciting. I'm Shiane by the way and I absolutely adore anime and writing fanfics...as well as my own originals.....rping is my absolute fav thing to do....

But sadly I have to let you know that I can't get on very often....only like once, twice if I'm lucky a week....I don't have the net at home, so I go to the public library as often as I can...but since I work it's not as often as I would like sometimes....

so hopefully this won't be a problem......one wishes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:15 pm
welcome all of you i hope you enjoy yourselves here! blaugh

and dont worry marsel we wont mind  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Razzee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:05 pm
*does the rainbow wave* Hi all! 4laugh I was just invited here by someone- though I forget who, of course- and was very curious about this place. I like it a lot so far, and have been having a good time. Even though it seems nobody else is on. I hope I don't let you guys down! ^_^

PS: Despite the strange intro with the asterisks
  • , I am literate. I think by my standards I am, anyway!  
  • PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:02 pm
    welcome razze i hope you enjoy this place 3nodding  

Jasae Bushae
    Captain

2,900 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Befriended 100
    • Friendly 100

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:12 am
    Well, I got invited here, so I thought it would be rude to deny a guild my presence without giving it a chance. As you can see, I'm Lord Vyce, sarcastic pervert extraordinaire, with an ego to boot, though, as far as I can tell, so is almost everyone else in this guild, so I think I'll feel right at home.  
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:21 pm
    Hi everyone! I was invited to come to this guild, I am most honored to be here. My name is FayteLeingod (Star Ocean Till the End of Time), I would love to show you the art I have drawn, but my scanner doesn't work at the moment (sorry) crying . I love to draw and listen to anime music, I have also watched so many really kewl anime and music videos that people have made.Well, I'm not really good at Rp's so forgive me if I join an Rp and mess up sweatdrop . I guess thats all I can say about my self, thank you for letting me come to this guild mrgreen .  

Night Fury0223

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Generous 100
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:06 pm
    Hello, I'm John_Mieko. I'm also a pervert extraordinaire and will probably think of the most perverted things out of the stuff I see here.

Also, Hi Vyce.  
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:59 pm
    Yea, My turn! Alright people, My name is Nori. You can call me... Nori. Duh. ^^ Nice to meet you people!  

Norijitsu

Zerose Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:39 pm
    We all know me.  
    Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items