Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm
"Great just what i need a moving target" said Max under his breath as he followed Matheus and Eisti. "It looks like they were heading to Brim's house to drop of soup but i want to see what their saying" Max inched closer just enough to hear what they were saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:38 pm
Goldor nodded. "That question answers it-self. For we are the blessed. A river silently flowing through the world avoiding contact with those that may bring us harm. Where one goes the others follow eventually. I have as much interest in these trials as those that are inside, and it is against my beliefs to remove my garb, and jewels for a disguise."
He said in a long winded way of saying yes to Jean. Goldor remained on the roof tops, and followed Matheus.

~*~

Brim nodded at the maps. Strange yes, but he could see what he must do. He quickly drew miniature maps of each of the maps, and began to rolls them up, and sticking them in a small pouch at his side. "I know what to do now. I cannot waste much time."
Brim said to him-self, but as he began to leave a book in his collection caught his eye. "ooo.. I haven't read this one yet."
He said in a cheerful tone walking up to it, and taking it off the shelf blowing the dust off the cover. "The Ebon Blade? Huh.. Interesting I'll read it when I get the chance."
He said as he went to go put the book back, but then stopped. "Ah no I better take it with me. I might forget."

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 pm
Eisti looked down upon the ground as she walked. "Families have been torn apart, friends have been pitted against each other and lovers have been separated because of these accusations. I believe that there is corruption in the midsts of us," she said in a low voice. She was now speaking in a low voice for it seemed that someone was now following them and it wasn't just Goldor either, but someone else. Still, she didn't mention anything about it as they came upon Brim's home. "This is where Brim lives," she said as she walked up to the door and knocked on the door a few times hoping that he would be at home.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 pm
Max stood wacthing them at Brim's front door. He would of been heading home but he wanted to see what they will say to Brim  

maxmage7654

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 pm
Brim nearly jumped at the sound of some-one knocking on his door. He let out a soft sigh, and walked over to the door opening it slowly to see Eisti, and some female posing as a man. Thanks to his clairvoyance he seen right through it. "Ah Eisti. Making a donation for your grandmother?"
He asked her curiously, as he shoved the book he hand between his sash, and his waist before looking at Matheus. "Ah hello mis..ter. Are you perhaps here to check out a book?"
He asked Matheus.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:05 pm
Hmmm... tell me what the plan is and maybe we can make up somthing better. Master will be here shortly so perhaps the two of you can place your heads together and you can both get what you want and then some. He's not interested in her dead if he can help it. He needs her to be alive and unspoiled so she can give off continuous life energy. But I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement.
Terminous gave a sharp look to his companion and gave a hiss. Asphyxious had made quiet the nusence of itself and Terminous fought the urge to crush the minions head into shrapnal.
Silence your retched tongue, Asphyxous. Next time you soil our Masters pride with your tone I'll shatter your skull and serve Abilgail the finest wine from it.
What did you say?! I am delivering our masters demand. Hold your tongue! A brute is to be seen and not hear!
Both Thralls hissed, Asphyxous drew its arms back and Terminous raised his axe to crush the unlife out of his lippy companion. A hiss sounded and both minions stoped dead and looked to the left. Raziels eyes were wide with mute rage. Both minions bowed their heads and backed down Razeil walked calmly inbetween then and approched Abilgail.
If thou art wish it so, Abiligail then thine command be carried out. I shall take the soul offered and leave thine magic within for thine plan.
Raziel put his hand through his cloak and allowed a glimpse of a black satin gown underneith. His hand was wrapped in a glove that came up to his arm. But perhaps mine minion is correct, perhaps there is something within thine power to aid your... quest.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:10 pm
Eisti bowed politely at Brim and smiled warmly at him before reaching into the crate and pulling out one of the covered bowls of stew. "I cooked some stew a bit earlier and I was bringing some to a few of the people of Salem," she said in a soft and shy tone of voice the expression she spoke in when before someone she did not know very well. "I thought that perhaps you might care for some." She did not remember Brim ever tasting her cooking before and felt bad for leaving him out. "We won't impose on you if you are busy," she added quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 pm
((would someone please advise me where the blessed are...I'm a little lost, tell me and i'll edit into this post))

Tabitha walked inside of the chapel as she sat her bible down on a pew as she walked towards the back as she began to dismantle her head gear. She hated the nun's uniform and prefered to be a Frier instead of a Nun. She sighed as she made it back to her room and observed the outside. She needed a coven to join, she hated being alone, at least that's what her mother told her whenever she would visit at nights.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:53 pm
Max was bored watching Eisti and Matheus so he went back home. "The blessed really need to get together and talk about what were going to do about the Conflicted we need to stop doing nothing and do something i'm sure other people would agree with me" he said before drifting back into deep sleep......  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:03 am
Rapture noticed everyone had dispersed. She could sense that something was going to happen with the Conflicted. Rapture shivered wondering how she knew that and the names of the two covens. Rapture turned and heaed into the chapel. She sat in the middle of the almost empty church. She sat in a long pew and rested her clasped hand on the pew in front of her. Rapture aid her head on her hands. "Whats going on?" she murmured. "Why do I feel these things in such a strange way" It felt as if the tattoo on her back flutter but she knew that had to be impossible so she pushed that thought away. Rapture watched as flames dance on candle near her.

Mewchloe

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 am
You don't relize how correct you really are Eisti... Matheus thought to herself, apon Eisti's comment of corruption in this town. The conflicted, manipulating the townspeople with pupet strings had to be the purest form of corruption Matheus had ever seen. It scared her to think of what the Conflicted might be planning with all these acusations, and even more so now that a true witch had been accused.

Matheus came with Eisti to the home of Brim. She remained silent while the two spoke, up untill the point that she was spoken to. She hadn't missed the delay in Brim's 'ter' on the 'mis', but thought nothing of it. She had no way to know that he was clairyoant and could see through her disguise as easily as if she were standing there in what would be considered the appropriate attire for a female, with her golden curls grown back. She shook her head at Brim's question. "No I'm merely here to assist Miss Eisti." Matheus explained with a gentle smile, and stole a quick glance of Eisti beside her.

"Enough! I have not the patience or the desire to listen to the swabbling of the undead. If you have nothing else productive to say then I suggest you leave my sight." Abigail snapped at the quirriling beasts. She exhaled deeply, and rubbed her temples for a moment up untill the point that Raziel approached her. She thought on his offer for a moment, and a small smile graced her dark lips. "Perhaps." she said simply enough. "Come with me, and we will talk." she said, walking further into the forest. Under the cover of the trees, her town appearence shed, clothing her in the garb of darkness she was better known for. Corsetted armor, with a high neck hugged her torso. Legs were darkened by a black material and knee high boots, paired with a shere overskirt of while and blue lace. Her gloves were at that time missing, along with her masked helm. "Raziel, as you should know, the only way to take, and absorb one's power is at the moment of their death. At that time their magic is released from them, and into the air. If left to long it'll return to the planet to await the birth of a new witch. But...if timed correctly, it can be taken for yourself. As it is not connected to the soul, it can not be taken from the living through the means of necromancy. But perhaps....another way could be found. " Abigail spoke softly, her eyes gleaming with sinister thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 am
So, thou wish to exploit ye magic to make thee stronger? Nay, there is no short path to power. Lest not in mine studies. Powers of thy witches condemed may be possible but I see it not perminant. Mine own experience with thine collected souls speaks as such. Tis only a temperary relief. Thou which doth Necromancy can taketh the soul and convert it into a boost if thine has studied and master it enough. Though... mine knowledge hasth been arrowed on the subject of Necormancy and the Summoned. I know not if this attempt has been practice by you in the past but it soundith more theory then not. Raziel took a momemt to ponder if the possibility were avaliable to do such a thing. Raziel raised his arms, one to bring a finger to his chin and the other to place under his raised hand. The shoulderless gown he had on shaped his already ghoulish figure into something that cast off a rather foolish, if not grutesque look on its wearer. The cups pointed up and were held in place with the corset. The skirt billowed slighty as a stray wind danced it around.
Nay, I have not worked with such a force before. But I supose that if I shalt get my hands on one with such magical properties then by mine own creation could make something similar to mine soulcage and trap the essence of thou slayens magic, to be accessed at thine leasure... tis a theory, but this be new territory for mineself. As for making it more powerful.... mine knowledge doth not provide me with answer as I have not experienced.
Raziel started to feel sick, his hands were trembling slighty and he could feel his hands get clamy. He took the soulcage from its resting place in the cloak and turned the nozzel on top of it. Two souls came out before he closed it. Raziels eyes glazed over as he took a deep inhail and pulled the souls into the void of his own. He closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them again.
Bewarned, M'lady, that which bring power doth become addicting more and more. If thine liquid witchcraft be taken regularily thee hand may become shaky at its lack, phantoms that doth plague you in your sleep will bear done upon thee with a morning vengence.
((if its okay with you Luna, I would very much like to have Ayatane bump into your Blessed Gal. I wasn't really thinking when I had him go off on his own and now I'm having trouble bringing him in again. sweatdrop My bad))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 am
((That's perfectly fine with me. One of the reasons I haven't brought Telaria in again was because I wanted to keep everyone else in suspense about the vision she saw earlier.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:19 am
Brim nodded, and smiled. "Ah. The famous cook finally delivers on to me the blessing of her stew."
Said Brim with a nod, and took the bowl. It was still warm. Good. Brim looked at Matheus. "Well that is very kind of you... Sir?"
Brim was trying his best not to call Matheus out in front of Eisti. He didn't because if she wanted to be disguised as a male than that was her choice, and he had no right disrupting her wish. "If you want you two may come in to rest a little while. Though you'll have to excuse the mess only one part of my home is the library. Other than that I use the theory of piles, and stacks for organization purposes."
Offered Brim.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:28 am
A rather embarrassed pink tinge lightly brushed Eisti's cheeks and an expression of modesty lit up her entire face. "I'm not famous," she said rather shyly with her hands clasped in front of her, her gaze cast upon the ground. After a few moments she finally found the courage to look up and respond to his next question. "I suppose we could come in and rest for a little while," she said. She knew she would not be able to stay long, but she did not want to be rude by only delivering the food to him and leaving right afterwards. She took a chance to peek over his shoulder into his home. She noticed that his books were stacked in a very eccentric way. She blinked a few times. "Interesting method of organization," she said in a shy, but rather teasing tone of voice.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff