Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hangout? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychedelicDreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:19 pm
I put my vote in for having our little commune be way way to the west of the Main towns page. So it'll be almost as if we've gone to the Haight-Ashbury district of California.
:]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 pm
Lmao, cool.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 pm
Whoaaa?
So who all's going now?
I'm confused, man...

1.LifeInTheAfricanJungle
2.Led/Itachi
3.Hairball Essences
4.HippieLoverr
5.PsychedelicDreams [?]

1.Teh Ushi-Ness [?]
2.Dr Magical Mystery [?]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 pm
Anybody who wants to move can, man.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm
If you donate 1k+ I'll put your avatar on my page!
User Image
Donators:
Duamutef-1K
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, the more love the better!
And ushi-ness, you should totally fix up your house and move with us!
Or you could move and than fix it up but, you know. cool

~Experience Life~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm
I wanna go to Hippiefest next year so badly so I can meet people who actually think I am a Hippie instead of people saying I'm not.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image
Donators:
Duamutef-1K

Yeah,
I hope one year I'll be able too, too. =]

~Experience Life~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:40 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
I wanna go to Hippiefest next year so badly so I can meet people who actually think I am a Hippie instead of people saying I'm not.

You don't really need to prove anything to anybody.
WHo cares?
As long as you're all right with who you are - then who cares??
p.s, be careful of labels. Don't slap the "hippie" label on you so readily. I find that people do that so they can get away with doing things and dressing certain ways, and to have guidlines on how to live. I find that labels help people get themselves together and conform to a look. I always thought that hippies were non-conforming. Live how you want to live, and don't worry about other people.  

PsychedelicDreams

PsychedelicDreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 am
flower child

n (1967) : a hippie who advocates love, beauty, and peace

hippie or hippy

[ websters unabridged ] ya person, esp. of the late 1960s, who rejected established institutions and values and sought spontaneity, direct personal relations expressing love, and expanded consciousness, often expressed externally in the wearing of casual, folksy clothing and of beads, headbands, used garments, etc.

[ websters ] a person who rejects the mores of established society (as by dressing unconventionally or favoring communal living and advocates a nonviolent ethic; broadly : a long-haired unconventionally dressed young person.

[ websters world ] a person who, in a state of alienation from conventional society, turned variously to mysticism, psychedelic drugs, communal living, etc.

[ hyperdictionary ] someone who rejects the established culture; advocates extreme liberalism in politics and lifestyle

[ wordreference.com ] a person whose behaviour, dress, use of drugs, etc., implied a rejection of conventional values (esp. during the 1960s)

[ realdictionary.com ] youth subculture (mostly from the middle class) originating in San Francisco in the 1960s; advocated universal love and peace and communes and long hair and soft drugs; favored acid rock and progressive rock music

[ miscellaneous ] a person who believes in peace, love, freedom and happiness.

hipster
[ websters unabridged ] a person who is hip. a person, esp. during the 1950s, characterized by a particularly strong sense of alienation from most established activities and relationships.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 am
(in response to moving)

I hate how the only way to actually see what houses are vacant it to go through whats her name in the Housing department and say "relocate -> i'll place my home" And ONLY then, the towns will show vacancy signs and green, vacant icons on the map  

PsychedelicDreams

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:29 am
PsychedelicDreams
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

You don't really need to prove anything to anybody.
WHo cares?
As long as you're all right with who you are - then who cares??
p.s, be careful of labels. Don't slap the "hippie" label on you so readily. I find that people do that so they can get away with doing things and dressing certain ways, and to have guidlines on how to live. I find that labels help people get themselves together and conform to a look. I always thought that hippies were non-conforming. Live how you want to live, and don't worry about other people.

I don't really need to prove anything to anyone cause they can think what they want about me not being a Hippie or being a Hippie. But that's they're opion and I'm cool with that. But sometimes people are wrong. And I actually discovered I was a Hippie when I met one. I looked up and researched Hippies for about 3-4 months and 98% of the stuff all related to me, my personality, and my lifestyle and what I do. So that made me start to think I was a Hippie. About a month or so later, I confirmed I was a Hippie by telling people what I researched and asked them if it resembles me they said yeah, so, here I am, a Hippie. And I absolutely love it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 pm
nah, i don't think i will.
i don't know if i want to spend gold to do my house.
but it would be cool to have like a live chat thing.

mmm, actually if there's room i might.
C:

Teh Ushi-ness

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image
Donators:
Duamutef-1K
User Not Authenticated-3k

Or you could just visit us and you don't even have to move!
That would be fun too! =]

~Experience Life~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:35 pm
You could live at one of our houses.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:13 pm
haha,
mooching is what i do best.