Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain Crater [Koi and Aro's Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm
(chunin can learn and use up to 10 jonin techniques, just like you can learn 1 jonin technique, and my bloodline lets me learn lightning technique quicker, so an oinin with this bloodline would of learned enough to get him by, and the right jutsu that can be used in combo with his partner. And you can still win this even with me using jonin level lighting techniques (i can only use jonin level lightning due to it being my main element and bloodline))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:24 pm
(k)

((P.S Our theme song for this fight is Blow Me Away-Breaking Benjamin))

As Koi was slammed backwards in the ice, it hit the crater wall shattering. He fell down and scratched his head. As he got up he felt his head. "b***h..." He said softly. He looked over and saw that the boy was running over to the girl. "Ok. It's gotta be girlfriend." Koi said as he chuckled. He then could feel himself being shocked. He wasn't harmed as much as a regular person would have been, due to his Electricity Resistance Training. He was slowed down, but it would only change the fights outcome into his favor. As the Kunai came towards him, he quickly turned to the wall. Seeing how the wall was softening from the rain, he jumped up and placed his left foot on the wall. He then grabbed his right hand on to the loose dirt and kicked off dodging the lightning kunai. He then realized that he would need to take out one to kill the other. And he would take out the strong one first. But who was stronger? The girl had Hyoton and the guy was able to use Raiton jutsu without hand signs. Zeus's Embrace? Maybe. Koi had heard of a kekkei genkai allowing someone to do that... But he didn't have a care for it. Koi then decided to walk slowly through the fog, allowing the lightning to pulse through his body. As his heart began to pump faster, he was also bursted with adreniline. A manical laughter could be heard coming from him. "I'm your pain!" Koi said as he moved closer. As he reached about 5 meters away from the two. "When you can't feel." He said as he began to stand upright. His hands at his side. His head staring right into the eyes of the guy. The girl well visible in his peripherals. His back not arched. "I'm your life. I'm your only true friend now." Koi said as a large smile grew onto his face. He then pulled out a kunai and threw it at the guy's torso. The kunai flew through the air with an explosive tag on it.  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:37 pm
(Just so you know lightning resistance training just makes it so that you can resist the lightning that you use.)

Chira quickly froze the rain just above the kunai making it hit the kunai into the ground before it could hit Kato. She then appears behind Koi swinging her foot to trip him from behind and prepared to have an ice spike shoot up from the earth under Koi as he got tripped.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:41 pm
(It only says that you build up a resistance to electricity. Not your own only.)  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm
Kato used lightning instantanous to appear several meters to koi's right, he held up a hand to chira with 4 fingers raised, switching to 2 fingers, then 4 again, as if it were some sort of code between them, he then charged up his lightning jutsu, as the mist seemed to rise up into the sky, mixing with the rain clouds to make thunder clouds, creating Natural lightning, which would begin to strike randomly around the area, causing the ice spike to become the highest object, making it a prime target to strike.

(the code means that chira knows that it's comming so naru can rp as if chira knew what kato was going to do, and not even your electrical resistance can save you from natural lightning, and i used the already present mist)

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)
Description: A dangerous technique not only in the sense of it's power but also by it the fact of its inability to be controlled. Forming the necessary hand seals the shinobi begins to collect mist in his immediate area much like Kirigakure no Jutsu, however it begins to rise and form into a thunderstorm cloud instead of laying dormant like mist does. Now powered by chakra the cloud will begin to strike random nin with lightning, the power of this lighting has the ability to cause massive third-degree burns, majorly constricted breathing, and possible fibrillation. This technique lasts for 10 minutes.

42 jutsu
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
24 Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm
(Wings: Thought you can't use that jutsu if your attacking or defending...)

((Naru: Also, to appear behind me and attack you would need to use a jutsu, which you never stated using. Thus, I am able to see you.))

Koi looked as she came from behind him. He couldn't see from behind him, but he didn't care. He quickly lept forward, and did a roll forwards. He then turned around. He looked up and saw that there were thunder clouds charging in the air. As the lightning shot towards the ice spike, it shattered. Koi then grabbed out three kunai and placed them in between each of his fingers. He threw them high into the air in different directions simaltaneously(sp.). As they hit the craters walls, lightning kept striking them. "That solves that problem. Now for the other problem..." Koi said as he wasn't able to fight from long range, but it was difficult at close range when they were together. He needed to seperate them to different sides of the crater. Then an idea struck him. He ran as quickly as he could to the side of Chira, not three feet away. His body unstitched itself except for the arms. He then made seals for Shadow Possession and a shadow shot towards Kato. Since it was dark due to the rain and dark clouds, this would be easy. Not to mention the darkness from the large crater alone. At the same moment the shadow stretched out, the tendrills shot from his body, and they charged straight for Chira. They attacked in wall like formation. However, the feet tendrills shot into the ground.

Jutsu Left: 28

30 Academy Level Jutsu
19 Gennin Jutsu
4 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:23 pm
(I don't need a jutsu I just used pure speed since I have hyouton.)

Chira smiles and runs forward towards the wall and jumps in the air with her hands up spinning rapidly like a drill parallel with the ground. Ice forms on her outstretched hands like a drill to shoot through the wall and she then adds wind to it to make it a sharper cut and a suprise Koi for she would shoot through the wall and continue towards Koi.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm
Kato released a burst of his chakra from his feet as he jumped upwards, soaring high into the sky, he took out a kunai, holding it in his right hand, as he held this hand high into the air, he then used two lightning jutsu at once, the natural lightning striking his kunai (due to him being the highest object), and using current transfer, transfered the natural lightning through his body (the fact his blood is just pure electricity aiding to this), and into his other hand, which was about to use lightning beam technique, powering up the jutsu by 10 fold, using this added power, he fired the beam of natural lightning just behind koi, so about half of the beam would hit him, a bright light being given off by the beam, bright enough to light the ground around him, and along the path towards koi.

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
(if you dont like the use of this jutsu to do it, i can use another which will come out with the same result)

(basicaly a beam of lightning powered up by natural lightning, aimed behind you so it wont hit chira if you dodged)

40 jutsu
45 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
23 Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 pm
As the tendrills could feel the ice and wind ripping through them, Koi then fell forward on to the ground and laid on his chest as she shot over him. The wind cut up his back and tore his clothing. "Ah, that didn't hurt at all!" Koi yelled.

The shadow retracted and Koi looked stunned. The lightning shot half towards Koi and half behind him. As he was about to be hit, he was happy. The lightning beam hit him, but due to him being in the ground it was absorbed into the ground. Koi felt the pain however, rushing through his body. "I love the feeling of physical pain. GIVE ME MORE!" Koi laughed manically as he was getting more into the fight more then he was before.

As Koi lay on the ground, he rolled to his right. He then was on his back and jumped up onto his feet. He realised he was doing this totally wrong. He gave the tendrills a couple minutes to get themselves together and then they shot out towards the falling Kato. Koi then made the seals for the shadow jutsu again and the shadow shot towards the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm
(Wings: nvrmind, I added it.)  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm
((while you are grounded, the lightning will still go through you, and your body cannot take the heat of the lightning, so while the lightning will pass through to the ground, the heat of it will not, and due to this being a beam, the heat will last longer than a milli-second, meaning that your entire body would be covered in 3rd degree burns by the constant high heat flowing through you to get to the ground, i got a B in physic, A in chemestry, and a B in biology, i know what i'm talking about most of the time))
EDIT: wow, editiing it before i even post my complaint....thats new  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:48 pm
(Lol. I'm lightning xd )

((But no, in all honesty, my stepmother is a world class scientist. So... yeah. She kinda helped me out with this one... I'm with her on IM because I am going to my dads house tomorrow because it's father's day. I asked her what to do and she said for me to ground myself. Yeah, I know I am in pain and I know I'll have burns. Owe well. Have you noticed that Kakuza has no bones? Or any muscles or tissue? He is held together by the Joungi. Thus, he has no nerves, no pain. Never really thought of that until now...))  

Zombie Swagger

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm
(I'm pretty sure tendrills can't stop a powerfully sharp drill going extremely fast, especially at your rank.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff