Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:30 pm
He pointed to his blood red eye. "Some files. I only know a little of what I can do. I want know some more." He lowered his finger, still reading over the first one. He found a model number for himself: 000-00-0000-01, and figured out the basic information he was looking for.

From what he could tell, he was a genetic experiment. the DNA sample came from an ancient culture that knew the very roots of magic and wear all forces came from that powered the world and it's inhabitants. he was later cybernetically enhanced and give to the U.S. military for special use.

That was all he could figure out for now. He didn't want to overload himself with information. It wasn't good for a clear head. He closed the file and returned his eye to it's standard visual mode.

"Apparently, I'm not human. But that doesnt seem to be a problem around here. By the way, what is there to do around here anyway?" he asked. He at least wanted to make himself useful or gain some knowledge as well as strength while he was here. Sitting around wasn't going to do him any good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:54 pm
Bukotsu had woken up in a few hours, it didn't feel like much. He had alot of sleep that he missed out on, still he walked into the bathroom took of his clothes and took a shower. After doing so, he brushes his teeth gets another millitary suit out and throws out that old sushi and heads out with a green drill jacket and Millitary cap witht he bill over his head, He headed towards the girl's dorm to meet with Oni, It was about 8:00 a.m right about now...  

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:58 am
Lena shrugged. "I'm not too sure. I haven't been here that long. I was going to head to that Training Hall they got. See if it's any good." Lena finished with her hair and pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail. She had used a peice of leather to tie it. Primitive but it was all she had. She turned and studied him. "What do you say? I could always use a sparring partner. Haven't had one in years." Lena smirked. "Then again, I did manage to destroy them." She turned and reached under her bed and pulled out her katanas. She strapped them on carefully and then began to place her daggers on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:51 am
"Sounds good to me."he said as he stood up. He walked over to the closet and opened it, pulling out two knives,b oth about 7 inches in length, and sevral clips of ammunition.

He sheathed the knives in his vest, one on each side, and the ammunition was stored in various pockets. He strapped on the holsters with his pistols and finally redid the wraps around his hands.

He moverd the door, opening it."Shall we go then? he asked.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:34 am
Lena grinned and moved next to him. "I suppose. I should warn you though. I am the second best in the Shadow Blades. And we all live to fight." She moved into the hall and glanced back over her shoulder. "This should definitely be fun."

((Meet you in the Training Hall.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:57 pm
Bukotsu had walked into his dorm room to only take off his clothes and take a shower. He walked in the the steaming water and cleaned himself of debris. Bukotsu walked out of the shower with a set of clothes to wear, they were just his regular clothes, the army combat suit. He put on the clothes and fixed his hair so that it stood up spiked. He walked out and headed down to the lobby and left for the greenhouse.  

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:58 pm
After going through the mundane task of getting back to his dorm, he shut the door behind him. He removed his vest and other equipment and put it up in his closet. He then removed his torn shirt, and exchanged it for a new one, tossing the old one in the garbage.

He went into the bathroom and washed off his face with some warm water. He then left the bathroom to take a seat at his desk. He flipped open a notebook and grabbed a mechanical pencil, clicking it a few times to let out some lead.

He opened his eye's HUD and accessed the video file he had played in the southern end of the courtyard. As soon as it started, he pencil flew across the paper, writing down any speech he could make out. He repeated the process again and again.

As the pencil drew across the paper, words began to form quickly but legibly. He was as attentive to the video's sound more than the picture because most of the time, it was just a fuzzy image that Taern couldn't make out.

He repeated the process again and again, checking over his writing for any mistakes or filling in any words he could figure out himself. He wouldn't stop until it was complete. That was the only way he could learn something about himself and what exactly what he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:10 am
After countless hours, Taern had pieced together what seemed to be the most of the dialogue of the movie. He started to play it again.

When the video stopped, he looked down at the paper. Deciding to stop and think it over, Taern left everything on the desk, and returned his eye to it's standard visual mode.

He got his gear from the closet, and strapped up. Things now seemed different to him. It was almost as someone didn't want him to know something or was hiding something from him that he shouldn't know just yet.

After getting everything on, he left his dorm room, starting off towards the lobby and later, leaving for the Southern end of the courtyard.  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sacred Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:16 pm
He walked along the halls until he found the hallway with his room in it."Hm," he said to himself looking at the paper given to him. He look across the hall at each room number."let's see...room number 539... oh right in the front, wow." He walked through the hall and passed a few rooms until he reached his room. He swiped his card on the panel, and the door opened. "Okay cool. Man that was harder than I thought it would be, I should have just let that android girl show me where my room was." He then looked around the room and saw a desk with a computer, a closet, a bathroom, couches, a bed, and many other things. " Oh amn this is an awesome room, Ilove this school," he said as he collapsed on his bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:24 pm
He suddenly got out of his comfortable trance and said"Well I've still got lot's of things to do." He then changed his clothes and left and locked his room with his key card.  

Sacred Pyro

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:15 pm
Lukan ploped down onto his new bed where he could call home now. Looking at his I.D. card he frownd. "Bleh, they got the wrong side of me." He said because in the picture he was blinking. "Oh well. I joined in the tourniment, so I better get studying and practicing if I expect to do good." He said sitting up. For once he looked around the room. Sky blue walls with a couch set in the next to the wall and a desk in a corner. A small place to walk outside for fresh air. The bed he was of course sitting on with dark blue blanket and black sheets. "I could get use to this." He said hoping to his feet and locking up the room behind himself and headed out to find a good place to study and maybe train.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Lukan opened the door his room and closed it behind himself and headed over to the desk. Placing the notes on the desk he put out a clean peice of paper and pencel. Looking at his alchemy notes he started to draw a picture of a glove with a symbol on it. Then he started lableing things on the picture. By adding this alchemy symbol, I wont have to draw up symble on the ground or other places, I just have to picture what I want and consentrate on it. He smiled and kissed his work. "Alright, now to start on something for the fighting style." He took anouther peice of paper and began to picture what would go well with it. He came up with the outfit with a skin tight shirt and some bagy pants. The pants whitch may look his legs biger and may trick some people not thinking striaght. The skin tight shirt will give him more mobility and witch will allow for faster strikes. "Man, one day can get you a long way. I guess I could go and try to find something like this." He said getting up from his seat and streched yawning. He headed for the door walking out and locked it behind him.  

Ausa-kun

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:08 pm
After finishing the gauntlets and causing a small rucus on accident. He kind of caused a spike to come out of the ground and penitrate right through a coffee table. He ploped down onto his bed. "Man I'm bushed. Time for some Zs." He said as he took his shirt off and curled up under the sheets. "I'll get up in a couple hours and start to train. Never too safe then sorry." He yawned and almost instantly fell asleep.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff