Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
Naruto vs Bleach???Which one do u like more?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto or BLeach
  Naruto
  Bleach
View Results

P_Tama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:48 pm
NARUTO! Cause.... It just is! BELIEVE IT!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm
P_Tama

Naruto, because Bleach has degraded into the point where it's like "Is Aizen dead yet? No? ********!" and repeat without any end in sight currently gonk

Also just for yelling out that HORRIBLE dub phrase you have earned yourself a molesting Tama-chan. I am sorry to do this to you, but you were just begging for it, and you need to learn your lesson. *Pounces Tama-chan to the floor, before groping her softly*  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:57 pm
As long as she doesn't quote the tragic 4kids dubbing of One Piece I'm willing to let her off with a warning razz
#...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 am
dont mention that crapness again Elzin. they killed my beloved one piece and robin =(  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 pm
Yeah 4kids is totally full of FAILURE!! They need to STOP ******** WITH OUR ANIME!! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm
It's a hard choice but I like the bankai's for the soul reapers on Bleach..so Bleach gets my vote.  

xXShikaKidXx

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:00 pm
xXShikaKidXx
It's a hard choice but I like the bankai's for the soul reapers on Bleach..so Bleach gets my vote.

Well the biggest problem with Bleach is it's currently "Hey let's have all the captains try to kill Aizen and FAIL! Oh look there'a Vizard, and we STILL FAILED. Oh look Ichigo is still trying to find the perfect moment to kill Aizen. Oh look now Aizen is all pissed". That's how the Manga is now. In the Anime they got filler rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:16 pm
Hey I like the fact that Aizen is still in the spotlight in a sense.I am kinda mad Aizen still alive though just a little.  

xXShikaKidXx

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 pm
xXShikaKidXx
Hey I like the fact that Aizen is still in the spotlight in a sense.I am kinda mad Aizen still alive though just a little.

Well if Aizen is still alive it shouldn't be because of all the volumes spent trying to kill him. They should just end it with either him dying or just having him escape or something. Not just drag out a fight for so long. Yeesh. With the Anime...WHY MUST THEY PUT SO MUCH FILLER IN THERE?! Sheesh! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:20 pm
4Kids doesn't dub One Piece anymore, Funimation took that over. Also what other animes have they ruined? (post#415: Combee)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

P_Tama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
P_Tama

Naruto, because Bleach has degraded into the point where it's like "Is Aizen dead yet? No? ********!" and repeat without any end in sight currently gonk

Also just for yelling out that HORRIBLE dub phrase you have earned yourself a molesting Tama-chan. I am sorry to do this to you, but you were just begging for it, and you need to learn your lesson. *Pounces Tama-chan to the floor, before groping her softly*

*Squirm* S-S-S-Senpai...? Th-Th-That's... bad. eek You have to squeeze tighter... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 pm
I just wish they would get smart and use that cannon from memories of noone to destroy Wakomono. (post#428: Lopunny)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

P_Tama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:11 pm
Yami Takashi
I just wish they would get smart and use that cannon from memories of noone to destroy Wakomono. (post#428: Lopunny)

I'm confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 pm
P_Tama
Yami Takashi

I'm confused.

The giant Hoado Cannon...from the movie memories of now one, the one they were going destroy the mini dimension made by the blanks.. (post#456: Finneon)  

Yamitora1

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

P_Tama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 pm
OOH! Yeah. I don't watch Bleach anymore. I stopped after season 2 was over I think. It got REALLY redundant.  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff