Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
The Sand Village,Blood path cave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:01 pm
*looks worried* "You better come back Taka, okay?" she said as she walked away with Pado.  
"don't worry sir, that i can assure you" he looked back to them and smiled for a sec then looked back towards his clones and the destruction of what water has left.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pirate Bankotsu

"who says I'm going to let you get away that easily,Farmer!"The jounin says as he gets up from under the ground.He runs up to pado and stabs him in the chest with a kunai  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:03 pm
* poof* was the noise the clone made as it was stabbed. "Not gonna kill him like that you b*****d!" Suki yelled from 20 feet up holding Pado.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 pm
"W-what?that was so close thank you suki,I thought I was a goner."Pado says  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 pm
"That's what us ninjas are for.." she said as they landed. She made the hand signs so fast you couldn't even make them out. "Rinnegan!" she yelled summoning her kekkai genkai.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 pm
"dam it" turns around and looks back upon where Pado and Suki are, performs the flicker tech upon his clones as they disapear into a sheet of leaves and reappear from behind the Jounin, "times up you're covered in water still" uses the explosion technique upon the jounin as the lightning clones burst upon him, which would fry him if he did not think of a quick way to get out of an upfront explosion. "no need for that Suki"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:08 pm
"Damn it!you two leaf ninja are starting to be a pain!I have to end this now,"SUMMONING JUTSU!ARISE GREAT WHITE LION!a Giant white lion rose up and broke through the cave's ceiling and roared a very loud roar.  

Pirate Bankotsu

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 pm
She watched as Taka used his jutsu. She looked over at Pado, making sure he wasn't badly injured. "Well-" she said. "oh s**t!" She yelled. "I didn't wanna do this." but she stopped this was Taka's mission not her's..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
"My great white lion should surely destroy both of you,not even 4 elite ninja can take him down,attack them my beast!"the jounin said.The great white lion ran toward suki and taka,opened his mouth and blew fire towards them  

Pirate Bankotsu

yume suki-sama
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 pm
She dodged the flames quite easily enough, but how to destroy the beast...would she have to unleash it....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 pm
Pado stood close to suki to protect himself from any danger  

Pado The Farmer

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm
((-.-))

Leaps back from the flames and lands upon the ground. and moves backwards and starts to think of another strategy. his eye's focus upon the huge lion waiting for it to make another action as he also trained his brain for a solution. as he falls back upon the watery ground, his eye's look down, I think I might have something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 pm
Suki kept looking from Taka, to Pado, to the jonin. She could almost taste the fear radiating of Pado. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to take all the glory for Taka's mission, but the seal was about to break, she was out of chakra, and they were all in deep s**t. But if she didn't do something they would be in bigger trouble..they might all end up dead.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas