Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 am
NUR
I know huh! MARQUIS...I killed your character off. Just to let you know. Also Zann ya its ok As long as you don't screw the picture up completely.

Umm, ya I think we can find room for you I'm not really an artist so I dont know you seem to be pretty good at Inking, that konoha picture is pretty.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 am
Sweet Sign me up for inking! and Backgrounds if that's okay. I wouldn't mind doing character design as well. I can't do freakin' hands though. They always turn out too big or too small or too manly looking on a girl, I don't know I will help out with costume design if that possible. Is that even a category?

marquis27

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:57 am
Color fun.
owo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:02 am
NUR
Marquis: I got you signed up for inker and background artist right now...ummm talk to Dark and Zann about being a character artist cause really they are heads of that section.

Doku: wanna be a colorer too? biggrin Your so multi talented.

TO EVERYBODY I PUT THE JOBS ON THE 1st POST NOW SO WE ARE A LITTLE MORE ORGANIZED  

Eris5

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:03 am
marquis27
Sweet Sign me up for inking! and Backgrounds if that's okay. I wouldn't mind doing character design as well. I can't do freakin' hands though. They always turn out too big or too small or too manly looking on a girl, I don't know I will help out with costume design if that possible. Is that even a category?

For hands practice a million times just on hands then try just to make the hand look like they belong on the type of person yur drawing trust me it took me a ton of times to even start to make hands look decent.

P.S. if your wondering why I'm givign advice I like helping people learn to draw. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:04 am
Sure!

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 am
Thanks guy that i though was Zann, but your avi just looks like him and your name is like Mouji or something, that's really cool actually. Hopefully I will get it soon. I'm going to make some more polished character art before I even ask Zann or Dark if I can join them. Oh just to put it out there I also use Flash to make animated movies I can show you guys a preview or an unfinished work of mine I really don't know how it would help, but it's there. Should I start Rp'ing again?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:36 am
Do you have a job for me I'm pretty good at basic art,

User Image

User Image

User Image

just a few things blaugh  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:00 am
Hey...I can help write the story...just give you a basic copy of what it can be about. I have 100 percent and honors english and honors reading if that helps xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 am
marquis27
Thanks guy that i though was Zann, but your avi just looks like him and your name is like Mouji or something, that's really cool actually. Hopefully I will get it soon. I'm going to make some more polished character art before I even ask Zann or Dark if I can join them. Oh just to put it out there I also use Flash to make animated movies I can show you guys a preview or an unfinished work of mine I really don't know how it would help, but it's there. Should I start Rp'ing again?

yeah....just so you know, i have the 7 tails now...  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:20 am
I am not super creative but I remember EVERYTHING that has happened since 2008 besides the period of the leaders who shall not be named. Also, I am going to be making this guild more interesting if this manga actually works. *cough* Totally not going to destroy evey village at once *cough*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:47 am
OK, to answer some things I read in here:

Kumogakure is under attack by a psycho Snow chuunin who got creatd for a mission that the mission accepter ran from eventually. Yami decided that since said person ran away, the surviving Snow attackers would run rampant in Kumo until stopped. So far, one of them has destroyed the Springs in Kumo, as well as killing all of the nurses in the hospital and killing several patients, and is now running/fighting with Tera and Aro ((Two Kumo nin))

In Konoha, Kashiim ((Firu)) went to find Reiko to ask her about any info she might have on the Akatuski. When he arrived, Syn was there. He rushed to Syn and began questioning him. A fight has developed, with at one point a rogue Suna jounin trying to help Kashiim, but getting slaughtered by the Kaguya Kenshin ((Megaanbu-Naruto)). Mikyo has recently shown up, and several of the fighters are toning it down with the growth of such a large crowd ((And the fact that its MIKYO there...))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am
I guess i can help a little. With school closed for the summer i dont have photoshop, but i am pretty good at sketching. if you want i can also do story boards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:26 pm
give me links and i can pull together old fights and stuff and then we can make them into manga  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:52 pm
Fire, Jedi, Blargh I Will accept you all as Writers with me.... So we need to come up with the first manga story asap...so far we are thinking about following some of the most memorable Kages or even one of leafs first kages. Right now at least in the starting couple mangas I would rather focus on the past of the NUR and not the recent activities that way people can learn about the past of the NUR through a really fun means.

Tailz Show us some examples please.

Arata you seem pretty good to me, but I need to wait till dark and Zann show up so I can properly place you in the right spot.  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff