Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MJ LET THE LEGEND LIVE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenagomez247

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:10 pm
micheal jackson was one of the best people i the world, people dont understand his life and him, we shouldnt like him for his music we should like him for...him, he was the celeb that gave money to thelos charities. Just because he was different doesnt mean we should hate him (saying this to the haters not lovers) he was a legend there will always be a peice of us of micheal doing the moon walk and smiling to the crowd, this make me wanna cry, he didnt deserve on what happened to him  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 pm
NeKo_lea
WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM!?
HE RAPED LITTLE BOYS!
CREEPS.... stare

You stupid pea brained dog , which frankly doesn't make any sense to model your gaia avatar after if you're going to say something as meaningless, simple-minded, and heartless to somebody because actually intelligent people such as those who also responded to your silly little comment that should have been typed on to your "gaia journal" or doggy journal could begin critizing you on but back to the point do you think Michael Joseph Jackson actually even had a childhood because of the fact that he became famous at the age 6 years old so he spent al of his time with children and I hope you realize that since people like you are making comments and accusations like that, that he said in a news interview said he didn't like adults because they were "mean" so for your information he wasn't a rapist he was just a soft-spoken and mistreated young man. So you should not have even been in this guild in the first place man's best friend, well you're not my best friend you creep.  

LilTAztec2

iiDorkyWaffle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 am
NeKo_lea
WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM!?
HE RAPED LITTLE BOYS!
CREEPS.... stare
He didnt rape them u dumb a** he was found not guilty  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 am
I actually agree. It was just because he was too nice. If your a celeb and you let kids chill at your house then the parents are going to try and make some money off of it. If they say that Micheal jackson raped their sons then they can get money from sueing him. Stop thinking he did, if you die and see him in hell then maybe I was wrong.  

Fallen Angel Revan

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:48 am
Michael Jackson was kind and loving. He inspired singers and dancers, including his fans. He`ll never be forgotten. He never raped that little kid. It was a lie the child`s mother made up, to sue him for millions. If you actually believe he did rape that kid, then your an idiot. I teared up while listening to Man in the Mirror and You Are Not Alone. His music was the best, and he`ll always be the King of Pop. R.I.P Michael Jackson. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:55 am
Aftermath Of Chaos
4laugh Dude's Got My Heart Forever. heart
User Image

He`s so hot. redface  

aloeveriea

Lover

Chloe_wakingupinvegas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:57 am
Michael Jackson was a true man. He was the most wonderful man alive. I loved him! He was the king of pop and was a true man who showed the world many things. He was a wonderful man with a big heart! I love all of his music. He is just something words can't explain. He will be remembered forever. I love you Michael Jackon! RIP  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:49 pm
omg check this out:
User Image

They start releasing these this week. Of course you can't spend it, it's for collection purposes and no one will take it. Someone is selling them on ebay 2 for a dollar just search michael jackson and scroll down.  

kikouri_imaru

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Queen of the Shadows 17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 pm
i love him and and all my family started crying when they heard he was dead i am so sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 pm
legend will live on  

Biohazard_Blackspade

shadowgirl356

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm
Michael Jackson was a good inspiration to musicians every where. He is going to be missed. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 am
scarywonka2
l dogie l
WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM!?
HE RAPED LITTLE BOYS!
CREEPS.... stare

Does the word not guilty mean anything these days come on how old r u five get outa here u hater

He was ACCUSED of melestation moron.he was proven NOT GUILTY!!!!
NOT GUILTY!!!! mad
RIP Michael Jackson crying cry

liberian girl58

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 pm
Xx_Skunkeh_xX
l dogie l
WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM!?
HE RAPED LITTLE BOYS!
CREEPS.... stare

GIRL! Are you crazy? He was one of the greatest people to ever live!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, GET OUT OF THIS GUILD!

YEAH!GET OUT OF HERE IF YOU DON'T RESPECT HIM!!! mad mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 pm
kikouri_imaru
omg check this out:
User Image

They start releasing these this week. Of course you can't spend it, it's for collection purposes and no one will take it. Someone is selling them on ebay 2 for a dollar just search michael jackson and scroll down.

That is cool! smile  

liberian girl58

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:13 pm
petit mitaines
Aftermath Of Chaos
4laugh Dude's Got My Heart Forever. heart
User Image

He`s so hot. redface

He's not just hot...HE'S THE GOD OF HOTNESS!! heart
I hope he is in peace heart  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson