Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
yay for weekend revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:39 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Sorry about your sis though in my eyes if they are dumb enough to stay in that kind of relationship even when others have shown them the truth of it then they dont deserve to be 'saved'.......sorry if that offends you....

Not offended here. It's true. I just wish she'd figure out that she's worth so much more than just any man.

she wont and niether will you...love is blind...its how it works....you should know that above all others....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:43 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Sorry about your sis though in my eyes if they are dumb enough to stay in that kind of relationship even when others have shown them the truth of it then they dont deserve to be 'saved'.......sorry if that offends you....

Not offended here. It's true. I just wish she'd figure out that she's worth so much more than just any man.

she wont and niether will you...love is blind...its how it works....you should know that above all others....

Why? Because I read Billy Shakey who says, "The sun never shines until the heavens are ungaurded"? or because I fell in love with a gay man?

I'll have you know that my bad luck with men is mainly because I like long term relationships. I want something with depth and structure that may even lead to something more one day off in the future. I've been in VERY few relationships. So few that I've begun to forget what it feels like to have a man hold me.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:50 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Why? Because I read Billy Shakey who says, "The sun never shines until the heavens are ungaurded"? or because I fell in love with a gay man?

I'll have you know that my bad luck with men is mainly because I like long term relationships. I want something with depth and structure that may even lead to something more one day off in the future. I've been in VERY few relationships. So few that I've begun to forget what it feels like to have a man hold me.

Very few beats my zero. Never been in a relationship of that kind, serious or otherwise. More interested in serious than just for fun, maybe I'm a rare guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:42 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

because of both of your experiences...billy because he writes bout love. and your unfortunate experience with the gay guy. i know love is blind...i have experienced that blindness and seen it in others...its jst one of those things that is...and we all experience...i said you above all others because i have heard the most about blind love from you than any other in this guild...it seems that you have a past filled with the blindness from love...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:44 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

because of both of your experiences...billy because he writes bout love. and your unfortunate experience with the gay guy. i know love is blind...i have experienced that blindness and seen it in others...its jst one of those things that is...and we all experience...i said you above all others because i have heard the most about blind love from you than any other in this guild...it seems that you have a past filled with the blindness from love...

Yeah. Relationships, friendships, family.......I'm a doormat. I think that's why I've had such poor luck. I let them into my life, grow close, and if they do anything that hurts me, once they apologize, I forgive them of everything. BAGS!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:55 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Yeah. Relationships, friendships, family.......I'm a doormat. I think that's why I've had such poor luck. I let them into my life, grow close, and if they do anything that hurts me, once they apologize, I forgive them of everything. BAGS!

jst learn a little restraint and caution and you would be perfect in my eyes in the sense of emotions.
oh here is a weekend revelation for you all though it is ment for another...
He who waits loses.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:54 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

jst learn a little restraint and caution and you would be perfect in my eyes in the sense of emotions.
He who waits loses.

Damnit! I'm never gonna win....... oh well.

Anybody actually have snow? I'm none too happy up here in Alberta Canada....we have no snow....It was +7 C last night at 11:00. For those who don't know, 0 C is freezing. I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas...... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:39 pm
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

He who waits loses.

Damnit! I'm never gonna win....... oh well.

Anybody actually have snow? I'm none too happy up here in Alberta Canada....we have no snow....It was +7 C last night at 11:00. For those who don't know, 0 C is freezing. I'm dreaming of a brown Christmas...... crying

nothing but rain here.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:22 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
nothing but rain here.

Awww........thing is, we usually are below -20C this time of year......I want snow!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:38 pm
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
nothing but rain here.

Awww........thing is, we usually are below -20C this time of year......I want snow!

We're in a hot spot. It's pretty warm out here. Sunny. Not like winter should be. I went swimming at my grandma's today, actually.

Weekend revelation: I DON'T WANNA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY SISTER!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:21 am
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
nothing but rain here.

We're in a hot spot. It's pretty warm out here. Sunny. Not like winter should be. I went swimming at my grandma's today, actually.

good for you...its about time you decided. ^_^
im glad...now you jst have to figure out what your gonna do now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:11 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
nothing but rain here.

I did that already. I never called her the whole while she was with her dad over her vacation. Now she's back in North Carolina and I'm home free!

I hear she's gonna marry her boyfriend as soon as he turns 18. Pretty sad. That guy's not gonna do squat to support her.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:10 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
nothing but rain here.

I did that already. I never called her the whole while she was with her dad over her vacation. Now she's back in North Carolina and I'm home free!

I hear she's gonna marry her boyfriend as soon as he turns 18. Pretty sad. That guy's not gonna do squat to support her.

i know what you mean my sisters boyfriend and father of her child is jst now starting to earn his worth...hes still a liar, and a jackass...but at least hes helping pay their bills now....instead of my either pregnant or new mother sister all by herself....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:50 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
nothing but rain here.

i know what you mean my sisters boyfriend and father of her child is jst now starting to earn his worth...hes still a liar, and a jackass...but at least hes helping pay their bills now....instead of my either pregnant or new mother sister all by herself....

I don't see why women choose the absolute worst man for themselves when they could have so much better. She was never a good judge of men.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:49 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I don't see why women choose the absolute worst man for themselves when they could have so much better. She was never a good judge of men.

I have a slight theory on the subject. The nice guys are rarely making it known that they are available, or if they are, they are then over looked in favor of the flashier guys who are good at convincing girls to go out with them because they have experience/confidence in their capabilities to get a girl to sleep with them, they can make themselves seem very attractive and desirable at first, but they fall apart later, whereas the good guys are the ones who are a little less obvious or easier to find due to their lack of flair. To sum it up, the bad guys seem the best at first, whereas the good ones seem dull and possibly worthless at the start.Or maybe I just have a pessimistic view of people.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff