Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
Would you rather...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 pm
Would you rather throw up a gallon of cottage cheese that you don't remember eating or ice skate on frozen hot dogs in an over-revealing swimsuit in a blizzard while mutated, multi-colored gummy-pandas laugh at you in alternatingly deep, creepy voices and high, shrill pitched cackling?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm
Holy crap, Chain.... what kind of dreams have you been having!?
Man, I hate puking...
Oh, YOU!... you're trying to get me to have to choose the almost naked choice again.

eek  

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 pm
The thought occurred to me, but no. I came up with the cottage cheese one with a while ago, and liked it enough that I figured I should use it. The second option I just tried to think of the weirdest thing possible to do when it was cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 pm
Well, I have to say you did a pretty good job... I love the skating on frozen hotdogs part... the gummies scare me!  

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:53 pm
That is some of the freakiest descriptions Chain! I agree with Gwee, the Ice Skating is better.

Heres a new one. Would you rather... crawl though a stinky, hot, midge-infested swamp. OR dig a hole through a mountain with a needle?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 am
Does the needle happen to be a metaphor for a pneumatically powered drill? I mean... compared to a mountain, it's still a needle.

Also, how big a mountain and how big of a swamp are we talking, here. In addition to that, what kind of mountain are we talking? Granite, sandstone, limestone, basalt? Igneous, metamorphic or sedimentary? If it's granite, pfffft, good luck. You'd be lucky if you could even chip it... You sure as hell won't scratch it very much, considering its quartz content... and the small fact that quartz is harder than steel, but the crystalline structure fractures easily... essentially, you ain't chippin' granite with a needle. Not enough force to break the crystalline structure holdin' the other minerals together and steel ain't hard enough to scratch it much. We're not just talkin' about "Oh, it'll take forever, but it'll get done." Nuh-uh. Wind and water erosion will probably get rid of that mountain all together before you finish your hole. Basalt is better... but not by a lot.

... Well... I guess I kinda made my answer, but then again, unless the mountain is made of a softer sedimentary rock - like sandstone or limestone - or if it has a large quantity of a soft mineral like talc (oh, man, especially talc), I'll pick the one that sucks rather than the one that's impossible.

... Plus, you didn't say we couldn't use bug spray. twisted  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:47 am
Would you rather be a Mustache on Hitler's face or a sludge on a fishing pole?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:19 am
LittleTnCo
Would you rather be a Mustache on Hitler's face or a sludge on a fishing pole?

... Well... In both options, at least I can say I've traveled a lot.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 am
I'll take my time digging with that needle. at least it should be peaceful. No telling what critters you'd run across in that swamp!

And definitely Hitler's mustache... instantly recognizable to anyone everywhere!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:55 pm
Would you rather be a fly being swatted by a flyswatter, or a flyswatter swatting a fly? gonk  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 pm
The fly. Because, if I've led a good enough life as a fly, I can be reincarnated into the person swatting the fly with the flyswatter.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 pm
Would you rather never have to breathe if you didn't want to or have the power to change your voice to mimic anyone you wanted?

Also, would you rather snowboard barefoot down Pike's Peak on a snowboard whose top is made out of a cheese grater or write a 500 page essay where you admit how you, and everything that you've ever done, has sucked and why?

...Oh, man... both the options on the second one SUCK! That second option is the ultimate bummer... And the first one would suck because OW!  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 am
On the first one I think I would like to mimic anyone I wanted. I would be just way too fun, to mess with peoples minds! smile Or even better yet, I could sing with the voice of some famous singer, yes!

I think I would take the cheese grater ride from hell. At least the pain will end. (sometime in the future)

Would you rather be the first person to travel near the speed of light in space, or journey along the bottom sea in your own personal sub, making new discoveries?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 pm
A journey to the bottom of the sea of course. But I'll have to wait till my cold ends. sweatdrop  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:28 pm
Ok, I've read all the books, and just saw New Moon.
My question:
If you were Bella would you have chosen Jacob or Edward?

Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games