Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 pm
Halcyon sighed. "Zephyr before I leave, I like to ask you something. Are you that easily angered? All I asked you is to present yourself and say yes I will. And that is all you had to do, and you be free from your responsibilities for a month. All these papers cover all the work that supposed to be for 2 months. I guess... well I'll step aside. I don't mind being free from a Prime Leader. Its best you find someone else to do your work" as Halcyon smiled and yawned for freedom finally in his life. Halcyon slowly placed the scroll down and started off, taking his General Robe and slowly placed it aside. "Don't need this anymore" as he slowly opened a Portal to his home. "Good night" as he stepped through and closed it falling onto his bed as he snoozed with a smile.

(Hey Rorsch I stepped down, Someone may take my place as a General =) )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:17 pm
Daphne got up and jogged over to Zeph. "hey is everything okay? I could see something bad happening with him."

"So could I!"

"Thanks, Yumiko. Anyways, you did good telling him off. I mean you need some time with your friends and everything so, I congratulate you. I would have blown up major." Daphne put her hand on her friends shoulder, smiling a calm and gentle smile. She loved Zephyr because she was amazingly beautiful and level headed at the same time, something she wish she had. "I like your dress by the way."  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:18 pm
Zeph managed a smile to Daphne. "Thanks," she said. "It was hard to do, but I guess it is time to find a new General. I just couldn't stand for the insubordination, you know?" she said with a sigh. She gave Daphne a one-arm hug and walked along back towards the group. "Thanks," she said in response to the complement about the dress. "I like yours, too," she added.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 pm
(( There's apparantly some huge storm heading my way soon so I have to shut off my computer fora little bit try not to get to far ahead of me for the little bit im off alright? wink ))  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm
A young woman floated in a large pool of water in Hydron. her long white hair fanned out around her as she looked at the blue sky. The sky was perfect today, Hydron was perfect today, everyhitng was perfect! She was happy for the most part and in love. Her blue eyes were a few shades darker than the sky she looked at this very moment. This was none other than Kitara Hijimara. Thing seemed to finally be going great in Kitara's life. She turned in the water so that she as now up right. She smiled crossing her hands in front of her. She froze the water underneath her feet and it began to push her up. Kitara then began to step toward the outer ring of the water. With each step she took the water froze in perfect rhthym and timing.

Another young woman was at the outer edge of Hydron. She sat high in the air. The wind up here was fierce and tore at her cloak. Finally her hood blew back revealing a waterfall of metallic blue hair. Her eyes were also of this color but darker with more metal than blue. She smiled with her arm lazily thrown over her leg. This was Asani Mystikal the Genreal of Hydron...much to her family's displeasure. She watched over the city for a moment enjoying the view and adrenaline that came from being so high. Asani finally decided to check on the leader of their great nation. She lept from the place in which she sat, hurling herself toward the ground that was so distant. The wind was now even fiercer as she began to lose altitude swiftly. Her eyes were intense and lovely as her adrenaline began to kick in again. Asani used the water in the air to slow her descent down to a speed that wouldn't break her. She hit the ground rolling and sprang ujp jogging. She was fast so a jog for her would've been a full out sprint for most. She let out a cry of pure joy as she moved swiftly through the Hydron steets.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 pm
Rygor smiled at her "Thanks it can be lonely being in the shadows" He said. He looked at the sky again and laughed a little with her "Hey I think controlling the weather is an amazing thing" He said. He looked at her again "at least you don't cause explosions when you have a head ache" He said with a smile. He took another look at the sky "but you know what power I would realy want the ability to control those stars in the sky just imagine what you could do with that...you could shine so bright even in the darkest shadows" He said. He leaned back against a nearby tree and turned his attention back to Aimiea. "but its a silly and foolish idea though" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:31 pm
Shatara had felt what Zephyr was going through. Zephyr, since he did step down as General, I'll gladly accept the job, you know I can do work within a matter of hours she projected as she admired the sunset and held closer and harder.

Aimiea looked at him and smiled. "Well maybe it can be a reality" she said with a smile. "Besides we can spar a little later and you can help me with my abilities and I can help you with yours" she stated. "Never call your dreams silly Rygor...anything is possible" she stated with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:33 pm
(Okay. I just came from 7-eleven. If no one is tired, then we can get past the first part because right now, it's three years in the past. That means we're in a part that isn't on the actual line.)

Dulceri stands up, still eyeing the falling sprites and turns to Nephilis who was smiling, something he didn't normally do. "The tortured genius finally gets what he deserves. Some love."

"I guess Dulce. Can't get married right now though...I'm pretty young." He hunches his shoulder. "What about you and Daphne?"

"...what about me and her?" Dulceri asks. "We're doing good and I think I'll ask her to marry maybe much later in my life. Unlike you my friend. You've caught the fish, but now you're trying to kill it..."

"Nah, I have this finally. Just...make sure not to get hit by any falling stars. They seem to getting closer to Earth."

"I can feel it...well, It's been fun with you Neph. I'm going to take Daphne back home before her mom flips out on me again."

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 pm
((I'm good smile ))

Zephyr received Shatara's projection. I'm going to have to think about it she responded. I made a snap decision last time, and we see where it got me. I have several people in mind, you being one of them. As soon as I decide, I'll let you know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:38 pm
Rygor smiled one of the things he liked about Aimiea is that she was always kind to him and could always make him feel good. "It's nice to hear that but I know the impossibility of that" He said. He thought about it for a moment "I would like that alot after all we haven't sparred in a long time" He said. He gave her a friendly hug when she told him to never call his dreams silly. Once he let her go he smiled again "Aimiea your like the sister I never had you always know how to cheer someone up" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 pm
Daphne walks up right when Dulceri said that. "I'm sixteen... Are you joking? Mom told you that? Ugh!" She breathed out, her shoulders drooping as she looked down. "That woman is going to kill me. Good bye Neph! Good luck with your girlfriend." She bent down and hugged him, standing up again. "Bye everyone. Helios be good, i have Shatara and Yumiko to work with." She hugged the girls and giggled a little. "Good luck Zephyr. I guess we should go now, Dulceri." She took his hand once she got over to him. "Mom is so mean. Can we watch the sky over at my place or do you have to be home to your father?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:46 pm
Halcyon slowly yawned as he awoke, For some reason he couldn't sleep. "I guess after that 2 week notice... of no naps or sleepage... I guess my eyes are used to this" as Halcyon took his leather cloth bag and a walking stick as he slowly walked out to gather some berries to make Blue berry cobbler. "Time to make my original Recipe..that reminds me? Zephyr likes my Cobbler..too bad for her" as Halcyon chuckled. "I'm a Free man..now..no more worries"  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:49 pm
Amiea looked at Rygor and smiled. "Thanks, no problem" she stated with a smile. Her hair blowing in the wind. "It seems that everyone is getting ready to go" she stated. "C'mon" she stated with a smile.

Helios nodded as everyone began to leave. "Well I have more training to go do, so I guess I'll see you all later" he stated as he kissed Shatara good-bye and walked to the main palace.

Shatara glanced at the others as she nodded at Zephyr's message. She walked towards her. "So I guess I'll go back home with you" she stated. "Yuriko, you're more than welcome to come" she stated.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 pm
Zephyr was sad that the 'party' was breaking up, but they were all young, after all. Most of them still had their parents to abide by. "Alright, well, I'm sure we'll see each other soon," she said. "I guess it is back to the real world," she said with a sigh, readjusting the scrolls in her arms.  

The Lacey Bear

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces