Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:36 am
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile looked over to the clone of kit and said nothing but Brile indeed accepted Kit's advice. Brile then held the hilt in his hand and a black blade shot out of it making a katana. Brile then held the sword infront of him and once again he ran his hand over the blade and it was indulged in flames. Brile balance the shadow and fire chakra and then he charged again. He then swiftly cut the edge of the rock so that he didn't destroy the whole thing, it worked.
While the flame was still burning he started to focus but trying not to focus too much.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 am
"Now try to ease your way into adding the lightning element. Its is somewhat difficult to put fourth emotions supporting fire and lightning." The water clone smiled as the regular Kit remaind next to Yoku.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 pm
As Yuko came out of her daydreaming and looked over at the boy sitting next to her. She hadn't noticed him when he first sat down beside her. Yuko's expression went blank as she kept blinking while staring at the boy.
"H-umm?"
Her lips kept moving, but no words came out. She wondered who this guy was, and why exactly was he here. Yuko calmed herself and turned back to watch the waterfall.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

After focusing Brile grabbed the hilt with both of his hand and it had the same electric glow as before, Brile then held it with his right hand alone and charged. Brile then slashed diagonal towards the rock and at that point he used Shadow Slicing Wave and a diagonal wave of dark energy that had flames and electricity around it went right through the rock but it seemed as if nothing happened. Brile stood there and the shadow blade receded and it was once again only the hilt, and he put the hilt into his pocket. Then suddenly the middle of the rock opened up and the top fell off and the trees behind were cut clean.
Brile then simply turned around so that he would face the water fall and sat down on the water and folded his legs and he held his right hand out and opened his palm. Then a dark orb appeared floating in his palm, je had performed the Shadow Concentration jutsu.

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 am
Kit smiled as Brile completed his technique. Waving his hand once the water clone melted away. He noticed that Yoku had tried speaking to him. "I can understand you if you dont speak properly." He said as he slowly turned his head to face her eyes. But her attention was drawn to the water and he merly looked at the side of her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:27 am
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((lol Kit, according to physics the double hit won't work XD But who cares, this is Naruto it defies the law of science, anything can happen.))

Curling his hand into a half-fist, Quan faced the tree and tried punching with his hand like that. The result? It hurt. A lot. One rule about punching was that you either curled your fist up tightly, or not punch at all. Otherwise, it hurts. And that is what happened to Quan. Biting his lip, he held his bruised fingers in his other hand for a few moments to relieve the pain.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 am
(Eh......Ill say..........12 for this one!)

Kit looked down at the kid named Quan and waved his hand. Another water clone walked over to him.

"Once you feel your knuckles touch the bark you send a surge of chakra out of the knuckles to soften whatever you touched. Then while it is still soft you use the punch to rock it to the core. So mainly it is a chakra strike." The clone stood to watch over Quans practice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 am
User Image
User Image

Quan nodded as he knew what Kit tried to tell him. To use his Qi, or his "Chakra" as he knew people called it. Drawing back his arm, he sent forth another power packed punch. This time his whole fist was coated with chakra, and though his fingers still hurt like hell, at least the tree looks like it was a little more distroyed than the previous one.

2/7

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:18 am
The clone watchd Quan and sat down. He could do no more all he would manage is to watch. "Keep preacticing...its all about timing......" The Iron Fist style revolves around having correct timing to maximize the power and speed of any attack makin it a devastating one. It was one of the most powerful types of taijutsu known to man. The clone looked at his hand and sighed. He was made of water but had a conscience. Alive....yet life given by a whim he could easily be taken out of the world with a snap of his fingers. Making his attention draw back at Quan he watched the boy practice.

(I said 12 not 7. And sorry to hear about the dragon i dont know why everyone has on of those things now anyway.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 am
User Image
User Image

((lol sorry it was a typo...will correct it XD My posts will get shorter and more frustrated as I near the end lol))

Drawing back his hand again, Quan tried to picture the tree and the distance in front of him. Though he had only a vague idea of what a tree looks like, he could judge distance pretty well. With a yell he punched the tree again, his fingers shaped like talons. As he came in contact, he tried curling up his fist, but the golden opportunity was already lost.

User Image

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 am
(Eh its kool i am waiting for my uncle and aunt to wake up so i can go register and start school)

Kit just watched Quan as he tried once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 am
User Image
User Image

((Register?))

Quan roared as he drew his arm back, fingers curled slightly. Thrusting his arm forwards, he tried to turn with his shoulder to put more force into it. The problem was, once your movements were too fast it was hard to judge the distance, and he miscalculated the time his fist would land.
4/12

User Image

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 am
User Image
User Image

From the move he just learnt, Quan knew that he had to use his hips, his balance and his shoulder muscles to make a punch effective. The main problem is when to move each individual muscle. No one could teach him that, it was something he had to learn on his own. He had to try the shoulder movement again. Curling up his fingers, he swung his arm at the tree, turning so that his shoulder moved with him to increase the power.
5/12

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:17 pm
Well that was an epic fail
Yuko thought.
"No, I can speak just fine. Thank you very much," she spoke as if affended. "I simply.." Her eyes moved over to his, "Hadn't..."
She paused at the sight of him. Hope'n he hadn't noticed the space between each of her words, she gathered her eyes back, and looked forward at the water. "I hadn't noticed you is all," finally finishing up her sentence.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items