Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 pm
Ariana walked into the river and as fish swam up stream she swiped them so fast that they flew up out of the water. SHe then caught them and passed them to Riku catching about 5.
"only catch as many as you'll need for the night."
Ariana said walking out of the river soaked
"oh and dont be a moron like me and wear ur only clothes into the river"
Ariana sighed as she walked back to the campsite
"come on we have to set up the food and prepare"
Ariana said passing Riku who had all the fish.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm
Rikku nodded at Ariana with a smirk,"Okay Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he walked to her back to the campsite after her, as they reach the camp site he got to there and put his hands on the ground and made a metal plate on the floor,"Well better descale them right?" Riku asked with his kunai ready to do it.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Ariana smiled slightly and picked up a few sticks
"yeah that'd be good"
Ariana jammed a stick on one side of the fire and one of the other. She then put a stick that connected both of the sticks to form a rotisserie so they could cook the fish over the fire when they were ready.
"As you descale I'll find a few herbs to season the fish a bit"
Ariana walked off to find pepper and herbs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:23 pm
Riku nodded as he start to take off the scales with the kunai,"Careful Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he was done with one fish and was already working on the next one.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:32 pm
Ariana looked around as it got darker and she could barely see much but she knew her crops. Ariana crossed the river and began to wonder off and found a few peppers and felt them. She felt the shape and and if it had dents from spoiling. SHe picked 3 and then walked off to find some. She then walked off and found a few mushrooms that were not poisonous.
"hmm what else?"
Ariana thought then walked off and headed back to the campsite crossing the river again.
"Well I'm back, can you make a metal bowl?"
Ariana asked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Riku nodded,"Yeah." Riku said as he had finished the de-scaling the fish a metal bowl came out of the ground in front of Araina,"There ya go Ariana-sensei." Riku said smiling as he sat down with the fish he front of him.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 pm
"Thankyou"
Ariana said taking the bowl and tossed the peppers up and as they came down thread sliced them up into small pieces landing them all in the bowl.
"Well the fish contain salt in them so we don't really need salt. Now start seasoning./ Put the fish in this bowl and begin massaging it with the peppers and mushrooms. As you do so the juices should get onto the fish take ur time and odo it in detail. make sure at the end of each fish seasoning you shove some of the peppers and the mushrooms into the fish throats but makes sure you watch how much you use so you have enough after each fish is done. After eahc fish I want you to put the fish through the stick that I have hanging over the fire so they can begain to cook. I'll be back with water and with another ingredient to top it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:57 pm
"No problem." Riku said as he took the fish over to the bowl and followed her instructions of massaging with the peppers and mushrooms taking his time to do so he could marinate them with juices as much as he was told to so, as he thought he did it enough he put the peppers and mushrooms into their throats, he wasn't sure how much to put in so he tried to be careful then took the fish on the sticks so they could start cooking he waited for Ariana to come back with the water and extra ingredient.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 pm
By this time it had gotten really late most likely being around 11 o clock. She began to pick some soy beans and then walked towards the river heading back to the campsite. She left the soy beans by Riku then ran off to the river with the bowl that he seemed to have been done with. Ariana rinsed the bowl in the water and then took off one of her head bands and caught water in it. Her head band was made like a filter and had a different design than a regular headband. She caught water in it and held it over the bowl letting it leak into the bowl. This water was fresh and pure of salt and other things harmful in the water. Ariana then took the bowl and walked over to the campsite much wetter than before and apparently her shirt got into the mix.
"Okay I have filtered water which can be done by really well nit clothes but usually tclothes like those are sold in special stores. Also they usually sacs that drain the water and you can drink as the water is drained out. Though that is possible it is always better to boil the water before drinking it to kill some bacteria that mightve been left out."
Ariana took the bowl and pierced a hole through it with her thread and hung it on the very stick used to hang to cooking fish.
"Okay now help me peel these beans and put them in the water. As you peel them give me the skin so I can use it to give that hint of flavor for the fish. "
Ariana said as she watched the food and the flames. The fish was starting to smell good but was nowhere near finsihed cooking. She roolled the stick so the fish could be evenly cooked  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:28 pm
Riku followed what he was told and smiled,"Wow Ariana-sensei your so informed you really are." Riku said as he peeled the beans away and gave her the skin, he kept at it for a while."Ariana-sensei I hope I'm not wasting your time." Riku said to her a little low since he was pretty sure a ninja as experienced as her could do better things than teaching a genin that is wet behind the ears still.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:56 pm
"A waste of time would've been instantly dealt with. There for it wouldve taken no time at all."
Ariana said taking the peels and laying them on the fish. A bear came with a bee hive and dropped it next to Ariana. Ariana turned her head and smiled to the bear. The bear smiled then walked off with a thumbs up
"haha thanks!"
Ariana yelled as she layered a thin layer on top of the fish. She then began to roll the fish again to continue evenly cooking it.
"No problem dudette"
The bear replied as he walked into the bush vasnishing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 pm
Riku just rubbed his head a little,"Okay then." Riku said then started peeling again then saw the bear come with the bee hive and just looked at it curiously,"Haha wow you really know nature!" Riku exclaimed as he kept peeling the beans.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 pm
Ariana laughed a bit
"yeah I guess"
The water with the beans began to boil and the fish was cooking further. Ariana rolled the fish more and after a few minuted it was finished and steaming hot
"Well the fish is done and those beans look boiled. Make us a 5 plates please."
Ariana said realizing she had been using him as if he were a kitchen supply store  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:24 pm
Riku was mesmerized by the smell of the fish that he had almost didn't catch what she last said,"Okay Ariana-sensei." Riku said as he put his hands on the floor and 5 metal plates came out,"There ya go." Riku said as he took the plates to her.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 pm
Ariana placed a fish on his plate and one on her plate. She then put some of the boiled soy beans on his plate and a bit on hers. She let the water alone to cool down so they'd have something cool to drink later and since it was boiled it was pure. Ariana put the other three fish on two of the plates and the rest of the beans on the last plate.
"eat up, because tomorrow will be the first day of training"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces