Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
Lmao.! Everytime you type something about doing something to Michael I just laugh to myself. xD And how could I forget his lucious hairr. <3 You just wanna.. run your hands threw it.. I'm imaging that right now , mhm.! xD

I bet his hair is soft. I wanna pet it. c:
Lmao, I wanna pet his abs. ;]

Same here. And I wanna lick his abs. Lol. xD
lolz. You are always making me laff with your comments. xD. I wanna just look him straight in the eyes, and kiss him.! HEHEH.

Lol, I seriously want to have sex with him. I can`t wait for Heaven. :D

I wanna makeout with him, like I want him to tongue me. Lol, I`m getting too pervy, and explaining too much. But I bet he`s good with tongue, and kissing.
Mee too girl, two GREAT minds think alike.! Omg I had a little fantasy today me and MJ were making out in a jacuzzi.. (Is it me or is it gettin' hot in here.?) xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

lolz. You are always making me laff with your comments. xD. I wanna just look him straight in the eyes, and kiss him.! HEHEH.

I wanna makeout with him, like I want him to tongue me. Lol, I`m getting too pervy, and explaining too much. But I bet he`s good with tongue, and kissing.
Mee too girl, two GREAT minds think alike.! Omg I had a little fantasy today me and MJ were making out in a jacuzzi.. (Is it me or is it gettin' hot in here.?) xD

Lol, I hope that happens to me in Heaven. xD
I daydreamed we were making out on a bed, and we were wet, cause we went swimming, and he was wearing the swimming trucks (like in the picture) and I was wearing a bikini. Lol. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:45 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

I daydreamed we were making out on a bed, and we were wet, cause we went swimming, and he was wearing the swimming trucks (like in the picture) and I was wearing a bikini. Lol. xD
Lolzz no homo but ily cuz you are always making me laff irl, xD. Tonight i'm going to have a dream that, is much more better then just making out with MJ, (If ya know what I mean... ) =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:51 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lolzz no homo but ily cuz you are always making me laff irl, xD. Tonight i'm going to have a dream that, is much more better then just making out with MJ, (If ya know what I mean... ) =D

Same here. Lol. ILY. (no homo) Its nice to talk to someone who has a mind like mine, and loves him just as much as I do. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:58 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Same here. Lol. ILY. (no homo) Its nice to talk to someone who has a mind like mine, and loves him just as much as I do. xD
Lmao, I know, it's easier to talk to someone with my mind , and that plans to do certain things to MJ when we meet him, lmao.!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:01 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lmao, I know, it's easier to talk to someone with my mind , and that plans to do certain things to MJ when we meet him, lmao.!

Lol. ;D
Yes, because my other friends aren`t that crazy about it, so talking to them about what I want to do to him, will be awkward.

What if he`s naked when he meet him in Heaven? -nosebleed- redface

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:04 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lol. ;D
Yes, because my other friends aren`t that crazy about it, so talking to them about what I want to do to him, will be awkward.

Lmao he probably won't be naked he'll probably be wearing a 4 by 4 peice of white cloth on his... you know.. xD, but all we have to do is tear it off, to see whatz on the other sidee.. ooo la la.! ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:11 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lol. ;D

Lmao he probably won't be naked he'll probably be wearing a 4 by 4 peice of white cloth on his... you know.. xD, but all we have to do is tear it off, to see whatz on the other sidee.. ooo la la.! ;]

Oh my. >/////< Thats hot.
If he`s wearing a white military styled outfit (like he wore in the 198Os) than it`ll take a long time to get rid of the clothing.

I hope we get him to ourselves. We don`t want to share him with a million other girls.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:16 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lol. ;D

If he`s wearing a white military styled outfit (like he wore in the 198Os) than it`ll take a long time to get rid of the clothing.

I hope we get him to ourselves. We don`t want to share him with a million other girls.
Nopee.! I will not be in a good mood if we are trying to get to Michael and a whole bunch of girls are trying to rip off his little white cloth. Lmao. And I hope he won't be wearing a white military style outfit , cuz we need easy access.! xD, And yes no sharing Michael with no one.! Heheh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:21 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lol. ;D

Nopee.! I will not be in a good mood if we are trying to get to Michael and a whole bunch of girls are trying to rip off his little white cloth. Lmao. And I hope he won't be wearing a white military style outfit , cuz we need easy access.! xD, And yes no sharing Michael with no one.! Heheh.

Yes, easy access, it better. And if other girls try coming, I`ma push them away, and we`ll find somewhere were the other girls won`t find us, with Michael. Then we can do anything we want to him.  

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:24 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lol. ;D

Yes, easy access, it better. And if other girls try coming, I`ma push them away, and we`ll find somewhere were the other girls won`t find us, with Michael. Then we can do anything we want to him.
Lmao ,yup.! He's gonna be screaming for mercy. xD Ahh, alone with Michael, what else can a girl ask for , especially since we'll be doing more then conversation. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:33 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lmao ,yup.! He's gonna be screaming for mercy. xD Ahh, alone with Michael, what else can a girl ask for , especially since we'll be doing more then conversation. xp

He`ll end up begging for more. ;D
And he`ll give us surprises too. I hope I don`t die an old lady. I don`t want Michael to be doing some old lady, unless I can use my Heaven powers, to change me to.. 21-22 years old. xD
Or what if I die when I`m 21 or 22. That`ll be better. Then I don`t have to use my energy to change my looks if I`m old. I have to save up my energy so I can ride Michael`s "disco stick", and do some heavy touching. Lol.

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:38 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

And he`ll give us surprises too. I hope I don`t die an old lady. I don`t want Michael to be doing some old lady, unless I can use my Heaven powers, to change me to.. 21-22 years old. xD
Or what if I die when I`m 21 or 22. That`ll be better. Then I don`t have to use my energy to change my looks if I`m old. I have to save up my energy so I can ride Michael`s "disco stick", and do some heavy touching. Lol.
Lmao I will nvr relate to anyone else who thinks the same thoughts about Michael xD. And yeah hopefully if we die old we have the power to be younger cuz, yes , I don't think he will enjoy doing some old women, who still try to do the moonwalk xD. I will also be taking him for a ride and doing some heavy touching too. No one else .! ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lmao I will nvr relate to anyone else who thinks the same thoughts about Michael xD. And yeah hopefully if we die old we have the power to be younger cuz, yes , I don't think he will enjoy doing some old women, who still try to do the moonwalk xD. I will also be taking him for a ride and doing some heavy touching too. No one else .! ;]

Lol, same here. x3
He won`t like the feeling of two old ladies touching him. So hopefully (HOPEFULLY) we can change our age (plus appearance) to our early twenties. He`ll like that better. I hope we can have a LONG ride on him. I wonder what we`ll be wearing in heaven though. ;o

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

Lol, same here. x3
He won`t like the feeling of two old ladies touching him. So hopefully (HOPEFULLY) we can change our age (plus appearance) to our early twenties. He`ll like that better. I hope we can have a LONG ride on him. I wonder what we`ll be wearing in heaven though. ;o
Oh we will don't worry, going to heaven will be worth it , once we meet up with Michael xD. Maybe we wear like easy access dresses or something, idk. xD BTW, I got to go =[. I'll talk to you laterr.! Imma have great dreams tonight. =D  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff