Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
The 3 three things... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would u hug MJ??
  YES!
  nah...
  Why? if I tried he'd molest me! <..< u made mii cry
View Results

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

All his past wives/wifes, and his past girlfriends are lucky bitches. They got to do some heavy touching with that sexy man. * o *a
Yur making me think thoughts I shouldn't be lol, and yes and woman that had to have an encounter with MJ in his bedroom and his body and lips lmao, is a lucky woman! 3nodding

One day, when I go to Heaven, ONE DAY. I will expeirance what those girls did with Michael, and I will be very happy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
lolz that gave me a good laugh
but yeah they were lucky
when i die, I will also be lucky wink

I think all the fangirls who go to Heaven will be lucky. (;
I can`t wait for Heaven. Right now, Michael is waiting for all his beloved fangirls to come to him. He must really be a ladies man.

Yeah he is waiting for us isn't he?
I can't wait!
He's going to be there the moment i die
I told my friend that my last words shall be "I'm coming Michael! I'll be there! Finally we'll be together! "

I really wanna die now xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 pm
I would...
1) glomp him like a kid
2) dance with him all day in a private club...
3) watch all his music videos  

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:36 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

One day, when I go to Heaven, ONE DAY. I will expeirance what those girls did with Michael, and I will be very happy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
but yeah they were lucky

I can`t wait for Heaven. Right now, Michael is waiting for all his beloved fangirls to come to him. He must really be a ladies man.

I can't wait!
I told my friend that my last words shall be "I'm coming Michael! I'll be there! Finally we'll be together! "

I really wanna die now xD

lolz
he can wait though XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 am
i dont know i simply dont know what i would do if i met him  

marshall11

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:26 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

All his past wives/wifes, and his past girlfriends are lucky bitches. They got to do some heavy touching with that sexy man. * o *a
Yur making me think thoughts I shouldn't be lol, and yes and woman that had to have an encounter with MJ in his bedroom and his body and lips lmao, is a lucky woman! 3nodding

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
but yeah they were lucky

I can't wait!

When I die, and I reach Heaven the first words coming out of my mouth will be, "Sexy Michael, where are you? I`m coming, honey!" xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:29 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
but yeah they were lucky

I can't wait!

When I die, and I reach Heaven the first words coming out of my mouth will be, "Sexy Michael, where are you? I`m coming, honey!" xD

Watch one of the fangirls reach Heaven and say "Michael, it's me, Billie Jean. You remeber me?! You were right. He wasn't your son." XD
That's be funny lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:30 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
but yeah they were lucky

I can't wait!

Watch one of the fangirls reach Heaven and say "Michael, it's me, Billie Jean. You remeber me?! You were right. He wasn't your son." XD
That's be funny lolz
I laffed out loud at that one. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:34 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
but yeah they were lucky

I can't wait!

That's be funny lolz

He`ll be like, "THERE NEVER WAS A BILLIE JEAN, IT WAS JUST A SONG!" I would point at the girl, and laugh in her face. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I can't wait!

That's be funny lolz

He`ll be like, "THERE NEVER WAS A BILLIE JEAN, IT WAS JUST A SONG!" I would point at the girl, and laugh in her face. xD

haha XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I can't wait!

That's be funny lolz

haha XD

And she`ll be like, "BUT I`M YOUR LOVER!" and he`ll end up singing the song. And he does the dance moves.
Omg I`m seriously listening to Billie Jean RIGHT NOW. xD
"Billie Jean is NOT my lover, she`s just a girl who says that I am the one, but the kid is not my son!"

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

That's be funny lolz

haha XD

And she`ll be like, "BUT I`M YOUR LOVER!" and he`ll end up singing the song. And he does the dance moves.
"Billie Jean is NOT my lover, she`s just a girl who says that I am the one, but the kid is not my son!"
lmaoo I can see that whole scene in my head right now . xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:45 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

That's be funny lolz

haha XD

Lol, so can I. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:04 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

haha XD

Lol, so can I. xD

OMG that would be EPIC if that happened!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:19 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

haha XD

Lol, so can I. xD

OMG that would be EPIC if that happened!

After laughing in her face I`d say, "WHAT NOW, YOUR NOT HIS LOVER, AND THAT KID ISN`T HIS! HAHA!"  

aloeveriea

Lover

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas