Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 am
(LOL my bad^^)

kit was deep in medidtation and didnt notice anyone around him. A small breeze blew by the grass and it rippled. The wind came from the tree line so it surrounded the entire plain with leaves from the trees. Sensing the trees in the air Kit snapped his eyes open and stood on the rock. Unsheathing the Kusunagi he held the blade in his right hand. Wind chakra was now coursing through the blade oscilating back and fourth. With a single swing of his blade a large wave of wind was sent at only one area of the leaves. It sliced each leave into nothingness and Kit smiled. the sword was worth the legend. "you heard it didnt you?.........the voice of the wind."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:20 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan had been concentrating on his training in Doton jutsus, determined to master the genin jutsus. He was in the middle of forming a set of handseals when an overwhelming power invaded his mind. He actually had to shake his head to clear the choking feeling of this power radiating from a rock, not far away from him. He looked up just in time to feel a sudden gust of wind blow bast his face, as well as a few strands of his white hair cut off. If he had his eyes opened, they would have been round as dinner plates. Quan stood in shocked silence at the source of the power, speechless for a few seconds. The power of the weapon, it felt so overwhelming that he had to struggle not to flinch from its deadliness.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 am
Sheathing his sword Kit weno Quans side. "Damn...i still need practice with the Kusunagi...My apologies if you were hurt....." Kneeling down to the boy Kit examined the damage. There was a small cut on Quans cheek but that could heal in a day or so. And some hairs were gone from the front of his face making the blind fold more noticable. "When are you going to learn english so i can talk to you?.....Oh well...you will be fine......" Standing next to the boy he tapped his shoulder. "Follow me......" Kit began walking into the woods and soon arrived at a large pond. "This is where im going to teach you chakra control."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:31 am
User Image

陈权
Chen Quan

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Why did Kit want him to follow? Oh well, there would be time to find out later. Quan raised one brow in question as he followed Kit into the woods, rubbing his cut cheek as he walked.

When they arrived at the pond, Quan cocked his head slightly to one side questioningly. What were they going to do with water? It was not like he knew any Suiton jutsus. When Kit explained it to him, Quan's slightly confused expression did not change.
"C-Contro?"
He said with an almost perfect accent. Kit was going to teach him how to control his chakra, or "Qi" as he had been taught in the village he was born from. How? He did not know such a thing could be trained.

...This hell is my realm.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 am
Walking on the wrs surface Kit took 5 steps out on the water. Making a set of handsigns he placed both hands on the waters surface. "doton, Mud wall jutsu." A wall of mud rose from the water and the edge of the pond dissapated. The water was absorbed by the dirt making the mud wall. "Yes control. I want you to use your doton element and troy to push the water out of this wall making it solid dirt agin." Standing on the right of Quan now Kit gave him agently nudge towards the wall. It was only 6 feet infront of him and he would easily notice it blind or not. "The object of this excersie is to try and easily acess the earth chakra inside of you. This way your earth jutsu are faster and if you do this correctly....potent. Go ahead and give it a try."

(Im going to say.......7 tries for the entire wall. Do a small section. gthe first being kinda suckish then you gettting better in time. So.....well maybe 9 posts for this training. And each post or attempt must be 3 lines or more.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 pm
(what can Daron do? whee )  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm
(Daron can walk up behind Kit and ask what he can do.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Daron, slowly stands up form the rock he had been lying atop. He then walks silently up behind kit and whispers, "Sensei. What can I do?"  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 pm
Kit looked at Daron. Making a set of handsings he held out a small ball of fire in his hand. I want you to make this ball of fire expand and extinguish. Make it about the size of a baseball and then that of a marble. This will practice size and fire chakra control."

(I say three posts each with 6 lines per post ^^ ill give you your next assignment after that ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Atlas dropped down to the ground, he threw a folder of papers at Kit's feet, " These are from Konohagakure, I have a understanding they had a shinobi that had the Gobi and he had been tracking the jinchuuriki waiting to strike at a weak opponent and take the demon back, the last know owner is you, either because it disappeared or the fact that the shinobi went to Akatsuki, you know him don't you kit his name is Kazuma Hyuuga". Atlas's frown could be seen in his cowl "The man is crazy now, he cannot stand to bear not having the immense power of the Gobi, He is supposedly a kage-leveled Jounin that was actually probally going to be a Sannin soon and he went berserk and left" his frown pursing his lips. Atlas sighed "it's a shame he probably would join us if not for the incident he actually thought of you as his hero, a shinobi he wished to be like" Atlas's hooded head shook.  

irishshamrock12

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Kit sighed. "Back then i wasnt looking for a club." Sighing he turned to face Atlas. "Thank you great job on the assignment. But why so down?" As he spoke his mind wanderd to where his demon may have been. Was it locked away or did he have to search for it? Atlas' stare was not easy to break to Kit looked him directly into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:08 pm
kit the sorrowful
Kit looked at Daron. Making a set of handsings he held out a small ball of fire in his hand. I want you to make this ball of fire expand and extinguish. Make it about the size of a baseball and then that of a marble. This will practice size and fire chakra control."

(I say three posts each with 6 lines per post ^^ ill give you your next assignment after that ^^)

"Alright." Daron takes the ball of fire into his hand, and attempts to make the ball smaller, using his chakra he attemps to make the ball of fire cool down which should make the ball of flame shrink... nothing happens. Daron frowns in dissappointment at his failure, He curses under his breath and squeezes his fist (the other hand) tightly and grits his teeth... He looks over towards kit and see's that he has a wandering look in his eyes, as if he was in his own little world.  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:11 pm
Kit took a deep breath and looked at Darron. "Fire in essence is intense. Think about passion. Breath deeply and then just try to make the flames smaller by taking some chakra from it. And to make it bigger add some."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 pm
kit the sorrowful
Kit took a deep breath and looked at Darron. "Fire in essence is intense. Think about passion. Breath deeply and then just try to make the flames smaller by taking some chakra from it. And to make it bigger add some."

(it'll be a bit before I make the next post sorry sweatdrop )  

FullbusterOrleans

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 pm
(Post on your time thats why its training. Im not going anywhere for a few days. Im spending most of my time training you lower levels ^^)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff