Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 pm
Anon leaned over Shirou's back looking at the note. "Hmm, so his name is Kai than. Well we'll have to say hi later." He grinned leaning on Shirou's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:22 pm
The dragon sighed when Anon leaned on his head, his eyes staring forward as he stuffed the note into a pocket of his jeans. "yeah I suppose so, I hope he'll forgive me whenever we do meet him." he said, walking forward through a pair of double doors in the soft grassy feild of the backyard, the pond visible in an alcove of treese at the end. "mmmm ^. .^" h said taking in a deep breath.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Anon smiled following him out. He took a deep breath inhaling the fresh air the ran forward and pounced on Shirou's back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Kai paced up and down the lobby, where the hell was the pizza guy! He looked at his watch "Pizza dude's got 30 seconds!" There was a knock on the door and kai answered it. lo and behold there was the pizza guy, Kai handed him some money and grabbed his pie "Hey man! this is only half..."
Kai gave him a serious look "Wise man say: Forgivness is divine... but never pay full price for late pizza". and with that he closed the door and went up to his room to eat.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
At last Mahewa had found the correct building. It covered quite a long stretch of the block, AND it was four stories high. It was much bigger than most buildings she was accustomed to seeing, but then again, leave it to a small-town girl to be scared of an apartment complex. She bravely rolled her luggage up the walkway, passing by some guy in uniform, who smelled of...

It was all she could do to stop from freezing in her tracks. Pizza. He was a pizza guy. Which meant someone in the complex had just ordered some pizza. HAWAIIAN pizza.

The lioness raised her nose to the air and hurried up the rest of the walkway. She set a bag down to get the door, moved all her luggage just inside the lobby and pushed it against the wall, closed the door behind her, and followed her nose through the unfamiliar halls...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:02 pm
Shirou yelped loudly as he was pounced. His unprepared stance leading to his demise as he fell hard to the ground. "oof!" he grunted as his face met with soft tapered grass. "heheh, you got me." he said to anon before rolling and ending up on top of the wolf.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Anon laughed "Now i guess it is you who have me." He struggled a little under his grasp than gave up with a sigh, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 am
The tantalizing scent of Mahewa's favorite food led her up to the third floor of the complex. She drifted down the hallway, her muzzle high in the air, and finally approached an apartment door. She kneeled and stuck her nose to the gap between the door and the floor.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:00 pm
Kai heard a sniffing sound coming from his door, who the hell was disturbing his lunch! Walking over and opening the door he saw a young girl crouched down in front of his door... and she was cute! Kai looked down at his new guest "May I help you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:19 pm
Shirou chuckled and began to tickle at the wolf. "hehehe! tickle punishment!" he declared, running his fingers up and down Anon's side and chest.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:40 pm
"GRAH!" Mahewa lurched backward as if she'd been burned. She pressed herself against the wall, her eyes wide, frightened, and extremely apologetic. "Sorry! I'm so sorry! I-I-I didn't mean to block your door, I j-just...I just thought I smelled something good. Or something...yeah." She began to sidle awkwardly away. "I'll just...go back to my room now." Dang, did you make yourself look like an idiot back there, she thought angrily to herself as she started to turn away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:51 pm
Anon laughed uncotrolably squirming and writhing as he was tickled. "H...hey...n.n ...f...farhehehehe"  

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:54 pm
Kai smiled a little, that reaction was adorable. He held out a paw "Would you like to join me for lunch... If you don't mind Hawaiian pizza that is".  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:20 pm
Mahewa stopped and turned incredulously back to the fox. "Seriously?" A smile began to spread across her muzzle. "Wow, that's really generous of you! Thanks!"  

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm
Chuckling, the fur dragon released the wolf from his grasp. He smiled and began to walk towards the alcove of trees, breathing deeply the entire way.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff