Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:12 pm
Xantos clapped. "Well done Yuzuki." he said and waited for Lynch. "Gather the chakra in your stomach and then force it up and out." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 pm
Lynch decided to try again. He made the handsigns again and this time he made them correctly. "Katon! Housenka no Jutsu!" Lynch yelled. The so called fire balls were supposed to come out but instead.. Just pure smoke. Lynch began to couch. But it didn't keep him down. He tried again. He did the handsigns and yelled out: "Katon Housenka no Jutsu!" But still again, there only came smoke out. "Damn, I have to control my chakra better." he thought.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 pm
Yuzuki smiled at Xantos and said to Lynch, "You can do it Lynch! Let's go Lynch!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:18 pm
Lynch did as instructed and collected the chakra in his stomach. Then he made the handsigns. "Katon! Housenka no Jutsu!" he yelled as he blew out. Even though it was just one fireball, it still had the size of Xantos fireballs. Lynch caught his breath. "I can do this." He thought. As a last try, he collected as much chakra as he could and made the handsigns. "Katon! Housenka no Jutsu!" he yelled and blew out with full power. Three fireballs shot out of his mouth toward the grassy ground but didn't cause a too big burn spot. Lynch smiled now that he had made it. This jutsu really took much of his energy. But he had also been in that maze so it was only obvious.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm
"YEAH! LYNCH! HURRAY!" Yuzuki screamed and jumped on Lynch.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 pm
Lynch fell backover on the ground with Yuzuki on him, shouting happily. Lynch couldn't stop smiling either. It really was a nice feeling.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 pm
"Okay, the next jutsu?" Yuzuki asked smiling getting up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:28 pm
"Haha! Well done both of you!" Xantos said. "You guys can head home....I've got some buisness to take care of. Stay if you want, but bring a bag. You'll know what I mean." he finished. He walked off to the edge of the grounds, taking out a bag that had two sharingan in them. As he touched them, they changed into mangekyo form, since he already meet the criteria. "This is the worst part..." he said sadly. He brought a scalpal up to his silver byakugan eye, and cut it out carefully, mopping the bloody socket with a small cloth. He then brung the single mangkeyo sharingan up, placing it in the socket and reattaching all the blood vessels. He blinked a bit and waited for his new eye to set in. 3....2.... he thought and then finnaly he came to 1. "HOLY s**t ********!" He yelled at the top of his lungs followed by another string of curses.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 pm
Lynch just sat there looking what Xantos was doing. No matter what, Lynch had never seen something that painful. How could he do that so easily. But by all the cursing Xantos was performing, Lynch figured it might've hurt as hell  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:34 pm
Yuzuki took out a bag full of cookies inside his backpack, and emptied it. He then looked at Xantos and said, "I'm ready for anything."

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Whatever that was, Lynch wouldn't think to much about it. He decided to lay his head back and just fall to sleep slowly. But it happend alot faster than he thought.

(I'm off for today. Night everybody.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:42 pm
(good night, i mightnot be on tommorow T^T
but i try!)  

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:39 am
Shikana ran into the training grounds. "Sorry I'm late..." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 am
Lynch saw as Shikana came running. He had just woken up but even though it was a nice little rest he had. He waved her over smiling.  

iWalking Disaster

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:54 am
(sorry I already have to go off now -.- But I hope I catch ya later tonight)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff