Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which RE games would you like to be made into a movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RE game would you like to be made into a movie?
Resident Evil 0
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Resident Evil 2
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil 4
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Resident Evil Survivor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil: Outbreak
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil: Gaiden
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:43 am
CVX, because the casting is easy for it.

Tobey Maguire as Steve
That dude from Queer Eye for the straight guy as Alfy
Kylie minogue as Alxia
Paris hilton as zombie number 4

Thats as far as I got. Anyone wanna fill in the blanks?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:32 am
Personally if they did outbreak, but with all the characters in seperate place E.G 4 at J's Bar and 4 in the RPD with Marvin E.T.C and then the 4 from J's bar goto the police station with Kevin ( IF hes at J's Bar ) And then the story continues..... 'Tis and idea.  

Special Agent Fox Mulder

Ithmara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:58 am
T-Veronica
I'd be afraid if they made a movie based off RE4... who knows how badly they could screw it up.... gonk
possibly, but i wouldn't want any real actors to do any of the parts... me and my friend have tried pairing up characters with actors to see who could be good enough, but it is hard... It would have to be computer animated unlike the other resident evil movies... although who ever played Jill did a great job...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:03 pm
it depends solely on what your looking for.

RE0-RE3 would be good for pure, unadulterated HORROR and I'd do what Tarentino did for Kill Bill, only on two disks in the same jacket (like for the .hack video games)

RE4 would be good for action shoot 'em ups.

Gaiden should just....die....  

Kouichi Pendolse

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:28 pm
Loli Kyr
T-Veronica
I'd be afraid if they made a movie based off RE4... who knows how badly they could screw it up.... gonk
possibly, but i wouldn't want any real actors to do any of the parts... me and my friend have tried pairing up characters with actors to see who could be good enough, but it is hard... It would have to be computer animated unlike the other resident evil movies... although who ever played Jill did a great job...

Lol... RE4 would be a good movie if they kept to the game, but I can only guess what the premise would be if they strayed from the game's path...

"Leon, are you a bad enough dude to save the president's daughter... FROM NINJA CULT-MONKS?!"

But of course any idiot director would cast Loenardo DeCaprio as Leon and think it was a good match-up, just needed to dye Leo's hair Dirty-blonde. Uuuuhhhhgggg... I can just see them using Johnny Depp as Luis instead...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:28 am
the remake would be best but 0 would be kewl 2 but please NO ALICE  

Downed_Phoenix

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:58 am
RE4'd be interesting...but they'd pick terrible actors for the villains and thus make the villains push-overs and completely ruin the videogame character's names.

I'd really like to see the RE3: Nemesis novel made into a movie. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:03 pm
I really think Resident Evil 2 would make a great movie. Just dont change how things go, because the game already has such a movie feel especially near the end ... ahhh ... i love it.  

ibitsukokoroxx

Junior~Mints

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:12 pm
Not as a movie but more like a series RE Outbreak would be nice on tv. Anything beter then drama and reality shows!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:48 am
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
Uenna
DasJabberwockie

*hiss* that movie was evil...I did like the fact that the guns were labled "sword 9 mm" however.

The fact that they speak directly from the script scares me. o_o
That is a little creepy but hey, Horatio makes up for it. xd ::laughed until she cried because of their choice in casting.:: he had to ahve ahd a great sense of humor to wear that costume.
Heh, everyone in my class screamed xd And as the quote of a guy named Chris is my class went:
"Ah yes, because no one is more 'gangsta' than Leonardo DiCaprio."

I still loved that. There was a black kid in my class that complained it was racist. I thought it made Horatio cooler that he could pull that off and STILL have dignity to spout off " A plauge!" before dying later on in the movie. whee

It's Mercutio, not Horatio. Big R+J fan here. sweatdrop  

Valimai

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:24 am
i wanna be in a film gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:36 am
personally i think if a resident evil movie should be made it should be made by Capcom... or at least directed by...  

RogueDeath

juhachi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:40 pm
RE1 - Remake would be my first instinct.

It has all of the horror-genre conventions nicely covered. Any other games would be great too, so long as they made it just like the game. 83 I was a wee bit dissapointed in RE: Apocalypse.. (wasn't everyone?) Though Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine sure was great, and I loved Nemmy. (Alice too.. but the fact that I am a rabid Milla Jovovich fan sure dosen't help.. eek heart even though she has no real part in the games.. )

RE4 would be a good action-genre movie.. And I'm sure it was mentioned before that 0 or 3 would be excellent pure unadulterated HORROR! Tarantino-style! eek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:37 am
I don't know. I'd like to see many of the games made into movies, but I'm afraid that the movies would be total crap. But if I had to choose fom all the games I'd have to go with resident evil 4. Though the original would make a good movie too.  

sora987

Chris8904

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:43 pm
They should make a CG movie or a Animated movie that would be better than making a live action movie. Live action movies arent that great really if they dont have good actors that actually cant act like the characters or actors that look like them. For example Jill from Resident Evil Apocalypse she was actually a pretty kick a** Jill. She was the perfect one for the part and she wasnt even a hollywood actress. She's a british actress i think..  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff