Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
Introductions! Welcome, new members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High Five!!!
  *high fives* Yeah! That's awesome!
  *doesn't high five* Yeah... that's just weird...
  I clicks for the golds!!!
View Results

cherrytenmei

Fashionable Borg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 am
Uh
I'm Ina x3
And I love Michael Jackson with a passion heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:17 am
Hi, there. Just been invited to this guild. I'm Nanduri, I probably like too much stuff to make a music/band list.
And I'm more like a drawer, not so good at music, but let's see what your guild as to offer.^^

Nanduri

Friendly Lunatic

purebloodwitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 am
hia im virginia
thanks for the invite smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:35 am
Hello! I live in Texas, but dream of one day at least visiting Japan. My favorite Asian singers are Ayumi Hamasaki, Miyavi, Gackt, BoA, Koda Kumi, Utada Hikaru and alice nine.  

Sembri

Familiar Spirit

-ll_Yours in Eternity_ll-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 am
Hi!!
My name's Sabrina, but most people call me something else - take your pick, I don't care, cuz I'll still respond, lolz! Well, I love all music except for the music that was around in the 1920's and hardcore country music. Other than that, I love the rest! On my ipod I have mainly old bands and bands that some people have never heard of like Staind and Incubus and Guster, but I also have bands like the Eagles, The Beatles, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

So ya, nice to meet ya all, and get ready for one hyper-active member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 am
Hello! I'm Migoto Chi.
I'm [insert age here].
I like music of all sorts, except rap and blues. Jazz is okay. But I'm more of a techno, trance, classical sort. I also like Asian music by Utada Hikaru, Ali Project, and Kukui.
I also like to draw in my spare time, along with playing on my very old piano. :3

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dread Pirate Sam

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 am
Weeeell..... HEY there...

My name is Sam, and I basically LIVE through my iPod and radio. I don't honestly think I could live w/o music.

To the point that my parents take my headphones and speakers when I get in trouble. >.<

I like basically everything... except rap. (sorry) But still respect it as a form of music!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:02 am
I don't care what my name is and i don't do much, so hooray for nothing!  

Moseph of Yon Field

finding mr darcy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 am
          hey kids.
          the name's kris.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:33 am
Hai! I'm Beanie. Well that's what you should call me anyways. Nightsinger stole my name! :O I have only met two people in my life that have had my name before.

Anyways. I lurve music, that much is obvious. I have ADHD so I'm very random and hyper....and I like talking and making friends and picking lollipops of the sidewalk and eating them! XD Lol jk.

Star_Catcher_567

Slick2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:40 am
hello there everyone...i can listen to almost any kind of music except country..no offense to the people that listen to country  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am
I am Carlos
I am Old
I like music a lot
I own a lot of music
I like Dir En Gray a lot
And Psicho Le Cemu
And Empire Of The Sun
And I Love ICP.... Sorry
And I Migth Be A Juggalo but I consider myself a nice guy
But i like a lot of stiles of music
Espacially Punk
And MUCC  

Carlos Neo Sid

X02WyvernLord

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am
I'm Daniel
A 16 year old engineer/military BRAT
I like music, war, peace, and video games.
PM me if you wanna chat  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 am
Hello everyone! Just got an invite and I'm liking this place so far. I like all music except rap and heavy metal rock. I especially like folk music and J-pop. I'll see y'all around!  

Master Orenis

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

the_legendary_ace_of_club

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 am
Yo.

I'm [insert name here], and I love music.

I grew up listening to oldies, so they have a special place in my heart, but I listen to whatever sounds good lol. I play guitar, and I have an interest in cinematography, so I'm currently trying to put 2 and 2 together with my friends and make a decent music video.

I'd be happy to talk guitars and gear with anyone that's interested! I love the stuff and could go on for a long time about gear.  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff