Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Rahl Song Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Song?
  HELL YEAH!
  LOVE IT!
  That's disgraceful! I'll set the Mord Sith on you!!!!!
  BAGS! Where do you two idiots come up with this stuff?
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:24 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
I can't wait til I get my chance to carry a baby. I think it's so amazing. Just the thought of carrying a living thing inside of my body until it's ready to come out into the world.

Mm-hmm.
Something that's NOT YOU living inside of you, feeding off of what YOU eat, growing older inside of you, which then exits you in an agonizing, slimy spectacle humanity calls the miracle of life. It's like...the chestbursters from Alien.

In case everyone else is wondering, the idea of carrying a child and giving bith kind of creeps me out.

1. If you hafve a strong lower-back, child birth is almost painless.

2. You know, you were once a strange being living inside the body of another and feeding off of what she ate. You once caused someone extreme pain, blah blah blah.....

You're a chest-bursting alien! ::runs and hides behind Zerimar::

*glares* You know how I am with pain.
Yes, I know I used to be one. It doesn't mean that I don't want to have one, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:27 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
I can't wait til I get my chance to carry a baby. I think it's so amazing. Just the thought of carrying a living thing inside of my body until it's ready to come out into the world.

Mm-hmm.
Something that's NOT YOU living inside of you, feeding off of what YOU eat, growing older inside of you, which then exits you in an agonizing, slimy spectacle humanity calls the miracle of life. It's like...the chestbursters from Alien.

In case everyone else is wondering, the idea of carrying a child and giving bith kind of creeps me out.

2. You know, you were once a strange being living inside the body of another and feeding off of what she ate. You once caused someone extreme pain, blah blah blah.....

Yes, I know I used to be one. It doesn't mean that I don't want to have one, though.

You should take up yoga. Or belly-dancing. Strengthen your lower back. Thanks to my genes and my many hobbies involving the lower back (marching band, belly dancing, color guard....) I don't think I'll have much pain in the delivery room.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:08 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Mm-hmm.

You should take up yoga. Or belly-dancing. Strengthen your lower back. Thanks to my genes and my many hobbies involving the lower back (marching band, belly dancing, color guard....) I don't think I'll have much pain in the delivery room.

keep telling yourself that...i know i would be in pain with something
This big ->O
coming out of something this big ->O  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:58 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Mm-hmm.

Well isn't this a switch. I feel special!
I'd likely agree with the bit in the second part, that is if you wanna go for the whole metaphor(or simile) of being a chest bursting alien. It's quite natural for a woman to go through child birth(as well as most any female creatures). If you wanna have thoughts of a guy doing it though, you could imagine us all as sea horses.
The strong back, no pain bit on the other hand I'd disagree with. Your back isn't all that gets hurt. I've taken biology 30 last year and we had a unit on reproduction..... I've seen the pelvis bones, there's not much room to get through there even without all the flesh coating those bones. Having a strong lower back may reduce the pain/damage, but it's still gonna hurt. *thinks about a babies head being pushed through the cervix and shudders*  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:18 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

Mm-hmm.

Well isn't this a switch. I feel special!
I'd likely agree with the bit in the second part, that is if you wanna go for the whole metaphor(or simile) of being a chest bursting alien. It's quite natural for a woman to go through child birth(as well as most any female creatures). If you wanna have thoughts of a guy doing it though, you could imagine us all as sea horses.
The strong back, no pain bit on the other hand I'd disagree with. Your back isn't all that gets hurt. I've taken biology 30 last year and we had a unit on reproduction..... I've seen the pelvis bones, there's not much room to get through there even without all the flesh coating those bones. Having a strong lower back may reduce the pain/damage, but it's still gonna hurt. *thinks about a babies head being pushed through the cervix and shudders*

Well, when I first took up belly dancing, my mistress said, "Ladies, if you wish to be mothers, you're in the right place. The stronger your lower back is, the more painless the experience is." Plus, thanks to genetics, some women experience no pain at all.

The baby's head it formed weakly in the beginning at the top so that it becomes more cone-shapped coming out.

It's scary, but true.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:33 pm
Phanari

Gareth does yoga...
...but I'll never belly dance. I hate dancing in front of other people.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:45 pm
even someone you love?
depending on the recipient that can be very arousing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:33 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
even someone you love?
depending on the recipient that can be very arousing

*BLUSH!!*
I can't dance in front of ANYONE!! I always think I look like a total nork!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:56 pm
You wouldn't dance for Kailah at the con? You know she'd like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:54 am
eek ARRAHEHERM!!

Only if she asks me to. What am I, a gypsy?!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:42 pm
chubby_choco
eek ARRAHEHERM!!

Only if she asks me to. What am I, a gypsy?!

send me a pictures!
jst cause your that way doesnt mean i cant have some fun!
lol that wuz like this close *holds fingers barely apart* from being over the line!
..................*snrk*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:35 pm
I'M A GYPSY!

Oh, and Platinum, we're bringing a camera just for you. Worry not. ^_~  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:05 am
Phanari
I'M A GYPSY!

lol.....its okay...Chubby might be embarassed...i dont do things that make women uncomfortable...well...i try not too...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:22 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I'M A GYPSY!

lol.....its okay...Chubby might be embarassed...i dont do things that make women uncomfortable...well...i try not too...

No, no, I'll be fine with it. As long as Kailah doesn't get jealous or angry or anything like that. Yeah...if she gets mad, I'll have to stop posing...

Hey, what are your pictures supposed to be rated, anyway..?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:40 am
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I'M A GYPSY!

No, no, I'll be fine with it. As long as Kailah doesn't get jealous or angry or anything like that. Yeah...if she gets mad, I'll have to stop posing...

Hey, what are your pictures supposed to be rated, anyway..?

I think Kailah will be fins with it as long as you don that mullet at ALA when we do Phantom cosplay. MUAHAHAHA!  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff