Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Jonin Exam Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 pm
"Whew...that actually feels a heck of a lot better. Sorry, but I definitly think you're much better med nin than the doctor in the hospital," Zane laughed as he placed his shirt back on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 pm
Luo1304
Luo nodded a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine. The doctors healed it in time so it won't scar up. I'm just waiting for the flesh to completely heal over."

Congratulations by the way *smiles* Oh, and thanks..for uh, taking out Ragnossa. I didn't think..I mean I couldn't believe he was a spy for the Konoha  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 pm
"Hey, he wasn't the only one that did it!" Zane exclaimed, "Besides, he wouldn't even have known about it if I hadn't remembered Rag's behavior prior to us starting the exams."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:04 pm
BluewolfofMibu
"Whew...that actually feels a heck of a lot better. Sorry, but I definitly think you're much better med nin than the doctor in the hospital," Zane laughed as he placed his shirt back on.

Let me just do a quick physical just in case. Ive seen you two fight, and your no less than brutal. *takes equipment out of bag* You sure you dont need anyhting Luo, like I said. You two..*looks at both Zane and Luo and* brutal.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 pm
BluewolfofMibu
"Hey, he wasn't the only one that did it!" Zane exclaimed, "Besides, he wouldn't even have known about it if I hadn't remembered Rag's behavior prior to us starting the exams."

*looks at Zane with a half serious/half mocking look* Dont worry Zane, i didnt forget to remember. It was just so wierd, one second I was going to ask him.... and then BAM he tries to kill me with music. *shutters*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:15 pm
Zane sticks his tongue out at Luna. "Yeah, Rag was a bit of a genjutsu user. See if he would have gotten me with it, I would have been done, like I said: I suck at genjutsus," Zane told her. "And yeah, our fights do seem to get carried away a little...only a little though."  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 pm
BluewolfofMibu
Zane sticks his tongue out at Luna. "Yeah, Rag was a bit of a genjutsu user. See if he would have gotten me with it, I would have been done, like I said: I suck at genjutsus," Zane told her. "And yeah, our fights do seem to get carried away a little...only a little though."

*looks Zane straight in the face examining eyes for any iregularities* Only a little bit rolleyes sweatdrop *checks pulse* A little high hm...
*sits up* But the thing is, *makes a fist*I didnt stay, I didnt protect the house. I ran and tried to find out where you guys where as soon as possible, because for a gennin, he was WAY to strong. I was digging through the remains, and I found things...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm
"Hey don't worry about it, you did the right thing by looking for us," Zane told her as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "So what was it that you found?" Zane asked her.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm
BluewolfofMibu
"Hey don't worry about it, you did the right thing by looking for us," Zane told her as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "So what was it that you found?" Zane asked her.

*snaps back to reality* redface Oh yeah. *reaches into bag* I know alot of the stuff should have broken with the wreckage, but its like a barrier was around the room before it collapsed. *takes out a package with a wrap around it and takes out some objects* One: The almost-murder weapon. Its a flute that can kill. Two: *takes out a blade-like weapon* He had more than one of these on his person, Im thinking in a secret panel or something. But thats all i have *continues the physical*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Curiously, Luo stared at the blade. "Don't worry about it Luna. It's the job of my family to protect the house, you did the right thing. Do you know anything about the blade?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 am
Luo1304
Curiously, Luo stared at the blade. "Don't worry about it Luna. It's the job of my family to protect the house, you did the right thing. Do you know anything about the blade?"

Not much. I didnt really get much time studying it. But its definitly different, specially specified to Rags jutsu-type. You said he was a genjutsu-type no? So he probably have specified attacks with this sword. If you can figure that out it might be of some use to you guys You might want to show oroami as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 pm
Luo nodded with a smile. "I'll try to remember that." As he spoke, the memories of his water reflection clone popped into his head. "Hmm, I see," he muttered. The hiding spot of his eye was implanted into his head. Also, the news about an apparent fight at the mizukage's office.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm
Luo *snaps fingers to get you out of trance* theres one more thing...its a little more complicated  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:09 pm
Luo turned his attention back to Luna. "What do you mean it's more complicated than that?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 pm
"Hey, so I think I'm going to go check things out in the village, I'll meet up with you guys later," Zane waved as he exited the hall.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff