Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WRITING CONTEST FOR 20K Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadra Kill

Shirtless Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm
agust 2009 why did i just get this  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 pm
sure it aint a yearly contest, goes all year round til august 2010  

Tarue

xii_Misz Nikki Baybe_iix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 am
well hi im courtney i think ppl should get free stuff and rewards for bein gud citizens and i think ppl should have fun instead oh startin stuff wit others just be uptite but i wanna wen dis money so i can donate and use it for other ppl's needs and 10 percent of it to me and i can donate to yur guild so plz pic me so i can make yur guild a betta place u kno u will be my true inspiration

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 am
Xx_cOOkiiMunSTER_xX
hey there um yay new contest the person who makes the best statement on wat u think should b inproved will win 20k but theres a catch u has to b creative with ur words and u may have pics

-must be 1000 words
-must be creative
-must b ur own words
-u may draw pics or add pics

WE WILL JUDGE ON AUGEST 23
BEST OF LUCK!

improved...where? like anywhere in the world, on gaia, or just this guild?  

TrustMeImFalling

JennieChan -Babyblu-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 am
I'm Shizuka, age 6. I died a year ago, before my 7th birthday. You murdered me, my mother and father. I'll never forgive you or forget this horrid memory. It will forever rot in my brain for I remember it so vividly....

On May 29th, it was the day before my seventh birthday. I had begged you
to take me to a carnival. you hit me 4 times before letting me. Father, you hopped in the car, mother pushed me into the car and slamming the door. I didn't care for it was my first time to a carnival.

Once we were there, I hopped out of the car with a toothy grin. I tried to run in, but father, you pulled be back, making me fall. I scraped my knee but all mother did was curse. I covered my ears, I was too young to hear them. Father pulled me up, dragging me in. They went to a beer stand. Buying one, two, three dozens of achlohol. One, two, three, four. You both drank four bottles. I asked you why you were so dizzy and falling everywhere. What did you do? You hit me.

After half an hour, I asked if I could go on a ride. Father growled, giving me a look and then gave me coins. I smiled with happiness as I ran to a ride, money in my hands. Mother, you pulled me back, I let go of the money. Clank...clank..clank.. All the coins.. All gone.. No more rides. You took me to the car, throwing me in the backseat. Father, mother, you both drank the rest of the beer, leaving the car with odor. Father starting driving, driving off the rode towards a lake. Before I knew it, you stopped the car, grabbing me from the car. I screamed, so scared. I was scared for my life. Mom, dad.. You threw me in the ice cold water. Why? I looked up, trying to swim. My arms and legs flailed everywhere. I gasped. Water got into my lungs. Soon, all I could see was black and nothing else.

Now, I am dead. Thanks mother, thanks father. Is this what you wanted? To kill your own child? I hope your happy because you took away my life, my life before I was 7. I'll never forgive you, ever. All I can hope for now, is for you not to kill anyone else because then, my hate for you will be even stronger...

~Babyblucutie (: (I got this from a friend (: )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 am

OH LOVELY
GAIA, I FEEL AS
IF GAIA WAS MELTING INTO
A GIANT POOL OF MONOTONOUS,
REPETITION OF WORDS, GAMES, ARTWORK
AND AVATARS. THUS I SAY THIS: GAIA, ALTHOUGH
WE GREET YOU EACH DAY AS WE LOG ONTO OUR SCREENS
YOU ARE SLOWLY GROWING INTO SOMETHING WE KNOW IN-
SIDE AND OUT.PERHAPS YOU SHOULD SPRING UPON US A NEW
AND SURPRISING CHANGE.: A NEW SHOP PERHAPS? ORA QUESST
IN WHICH WE POOR, NOT SO DEVOTED PLAYERS COULD GET A
CHANCE TO OBTAIN A SMALL AMOUNT OF YOUR SO COVETED
CASH. THEREFORE, WE MAY ACTUALLY BUY AN ITEM OF WHICH
WE LONG FOR, WITHOUT SPENDING SO MUCH OF A DROP OF
OUR OWN NATIONS CURRENCY. AND IT THOU CANNOT DO
WHAT WE ASK, WE BEG WITH OUR HEARTS TO AT LEAST
LOWER THE PRICE OF THE EXPENSIVE LUXURY.
SO PLEASE, WE CRY OUT, FIND THE KIND-
NESS IN YOUR COMPUTERIZED
HEARTS, AND GIVE US A BIT
OF GAIA CASH, WE
THANK YOU

margyrox

5,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200

Marc omg123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm
i wanna join  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:06 pm
xSillyMNM
In my opinion, gaia's games need to be waay more fun, i mean who really wants to sit around play jigsaw all day? also when you walk around in the gaia worlds, the walking looks really weird, and more areas would be nice. also, instead of searching everywhere for a booty grab tank, gaia should just make booty grab a game. its pointless to sit at your computer for hours just to find a booty grab tank. guilds also shouldnt cost so much to make. instead of paying 20k to own a guild, you could just submit your guild to gaia, and gaia could just approve it. more shops would also be a plus so gaia can cover more styles of clothes, and there should be a couple items in phing phang that arent gaia cash, so people dont have to waste so much money buying gaia cash or trying to earn it. also, gaia should have special event quests more often, like, for example, a christmas quest where gaians must help santa or find reindeer or presents in the gaia worlds. also, gaia needs to watch hackers more often, because so many people are getting hacked nowadays. i also think gaia should have a monthly raffle for a valuable item, possibly more staff contests, not just user made contests. and more poses for your avatar and more actions than just sitting would be a great improment. there also should be waay more choices of eye and skin color and more eye shapes, so that people can personalize their avatar even more. gaia staff needs to monitor wat users are doing WAY more because everytime i go into a gaia world, theres atleast one pointless fight with people cussing each other out, pretending to beat each other up, or something else even more ridiculous. also, sometimes (but rarely) people get together a giant group of users and they spam an area wth cows, dragons, skunks, grunnys and more. it gets increasingly annoying even when its only a small group of like ten people doing it. when i started playing Zomg, it was REALLY confusing as to wat i was doing and wat the heck i was supposed to do. i mean, it would be a great game for gaia if it wasnt so confusing and the directions of wat youre supposed to do in the game were clearer. another thing that could help gaia would be that gaia could create special characters that make special guest appearances and walk around in the worlds, and maybe they could give out free items or gold. also, gaia should allow you to change your avatars look when youe IN the worlds, instead of exiting the world, changing, saving, then having to go back in. also, mobile gaia has alot of kinks to work out. instead of just keeping the same exact layout normal gaia has for mobile gaia, they should make it so the site actually fits correctly into the screen and make it so its not so slow, since it takes sbout five minutes to load one page on gaia in some phones or mobile devices. also, as the economy in real life drops, not many people can really buy the gaia cash, so there should be like more random give aways that you could you like 100 gaia cash, and i just think its stupid how people are able to make prices skyrocket on an item. for each item there should be a price limit on how high you can go, and some of the profile thing are really confusing. for instance, i didnt get the music onto my profile until after 3 days of finding out how to do it. also, we should be able to choose all the item layering on our avatars and such so people can layer items in watever order they want. and even thought im not gaia staff, if gaia advertised the site more, i bet there would be thousands more people joining daily. one major thing is that gaia should make it so gold is easier to get. some items are so expensive, so players sit for hours playing games and such to earn all of their gold. it gets EXTREMELY boring and irritating. also, the house for gaia are reallly small so we should be able to expand the houses and create different rooms and have waaaaay more furniture. i also think that its really annoying that some items are "soulbound: to you, so you cant do anything with it really.
now thats some writing u r some good writer i could tell and u will win for sure surprised  

Magikewp

3,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 pm
honestly i would like to thank you for thinking about this contest because ive had lots of things to say about this devastating subject. What I would like improved is probably how we get Gaia Cash. I mean REAL money vs. VIRTUAL money, not very fair is it? I would love to see much improvement of that specific subject other than that I have a few other things to talk about. Why do you have so many things that are so expensive in the market place? 2000000g for a stupid little kitty that's yellow? I mean it's not like we don't have to pay but how the heck are we gonna get 2000000g? They want us to waste real money for fake money so our avatars look good. That's absurd! I would love if things like that changed. People acually care about us instead of money! Love and care are much, much, much, more important than money. Please consider my thoughts. I know I won't win but I just want to have a say in the Gaia world and for all those Gaians who strongly agree with me. Thank You for trying to read this and considering my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:42 pm
hmmmm let me think.......... what i tink should be improved is the marketplace it looked like that since like forever and when you go to buy an item you would get more interested instead of the same old plain crappy marketplace.Another thing that should be improved is the toolbar they should get the old one back because it lets you know more things and wats going on in gaia and if your computer or laptop acts up you will still be online if you didn't log out but if you did you will not show up online.[well anyway i hope i win it took me some time to come up with this ugh my brain is hurting just thinking about it rolleyes ]  

IDTransform-HisBody

OkamiAmaratsu

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Ive been working on this book for ages now. Heres the first chapter.

Hello dear reader, my name is Blue. I’m not a dog just because I wear a collar. I’m a wolf. You seem interested in my speaking abilities. It’s nothing to be interested about, it’s just like seeing your species speak, is all. Oh would you like to listen to an old wolf ramble? …You would? That’s a first. I mean, take a seat dear. I have no legends, or tales, or anything of that sort. I am afraid I only have one story, a story about my past. Oh its fine if you leave now, or, anytime while listening… if you are that interested than stay put, I’ll begin. My life as a pup, the story of my life…

Part 1

Chapter 1
The black and blue storm
It all started a night in a storm. It was dark and thundering, I was alone in the midst of it, scared.
I didn’t whimper like a normal wolf, but sat with my eyes closed, waiting for something. Or someone. It, I knew, was almost daybreak, and no one came, the sun wasn’t rising, but the moon was low. I heard footsteps in the wet grass, and stilled myself. It was a man. He seemed to be young, about an eighth grade height. He picked me up. He “awed” before taking me under a hanging cliff, protected from rain. I opened my eyes. As you would expect any grey wolfs eyes to be yellow, mine were blue. In amazement the boy hugged me, and decided to call me Blue. He didn’t want me to fall savage, so he never fed me meat, always dog food, but I didn’t mind, it tasted quite good.
I stayed with him that night, as the storm passed. With everything wet, The boy wanted to leave the cliff. I didn’t understand why, but he put a leash on me. It was black with a silver edge, with the name “BLUE” carved into it. He also protested I must have a collar. He removed the leash and shot of the silver piece, that fit nicely around my neck. It was odd for sure. This kid sure did have a big heart though. I wasn’t a dog; I was a wolf that he took in like I was a toothless puppy. So I quickly trusted him. I didn’t know his name; I called him “Heart”. He was always talking about the sky or the sea. At that time, I didn’t know what that was. He was always saying when he was older me and him were going to fly in a plane and cross the sea on a boat. I didn’t know he was serious! He was always bringing home books about sailors and pilots. Just to see what he’s up for I guess. If I had a voice to him, I would’ve encouraged him a lot. Heart was courageous too. He would go out of his way to do anything for any one, and he loved animals. Everyone loved that boy.
Thing was, he never fed me meat. Always dog food. Guess he didn’t want me to go savage or something. Heart also was close to nature, the deer that feared me, would eat right out of his hands. As we grew older, he became more peaceful, and our bond grew stronger. He was even more anxious about the sea, and said we would be departing soon. I couldn’t wait! For some reason, I loved to travel. I don’t know why, maybe instinct? He seemed to enjoy it too. He began to pack his stuff one day. Guns and food and cloths, mostly. And one day, he smiled at me, hooked on my leash, and walked me and himself out the door. It was time to travel.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm
hi i am ashlyn and i am 15 yer old i like gaia and wizerd101 i love cats and dogs and i hope i will case i can talk alot so get ready ok so like one day i had a weird dream were my cuz iz like drive ing and i was in the middel of screming bc zombies were going to eat me and my cuzin came in and ran over the zombies and she said get in the car and shes like seven yer old so i am all like wtf let me drive and she said no i am all like omg please and she said no and i said fine only bc thare is zombies and then we left and i woke up and then i said to myself omg she is so lucky and then idk why but i am starting to have dreams that i got lost idk why question sad ok so i am still going to go bc i really want to win ok i am just going to tell dreams,past and what happen today i think ok i have a dog name ozzy he is so cute i carry him upstairs when i first got him he was so so so small he was just a puppy i rember the old times with him cry lol i miss the old times ok now i am going to tell a past now ok a long time ago i got in my first fight and i was 10 yer old and the girl was like 14 or 13 yer old and she wanted too fight me for no reasing and i was with my friend a she scared her and i got mad why would she do that i have not even seen my friend in a long time i havent seen her since kinder garten and the girls dont know me or her and when she sees me she wants to fight me i am like why do you want to fight me for and she flik me off i am like what the heck so yea then thay back off and then i moved to cali and i never saw them agian well i guess i gtg now bc i think this is alot! ALOT! of words! ok then bye bye now! dramallama cool wink bye!  

Miss c00kie

TheJokesOnTheBat

Shirtless Hellraiser

8,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm
ok first i think that phing phang needs to make the shop gold not gaia cash because u dont want to waste money on fish right but i think that towns could b improved a little with like games and stuff u can do there... yea that all i gots so far  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 pm
this is my 1000 word story thing, it will all be in the format of short stories. biggrin STORY 1:the day bob lost his glasses. it was a beutiful morning and bob(===> emo ) was going to get on gaia. so he roled over in bed and reached for his glasses when he couldn't find them. so he foud his emergency pair which are ugly and the size of jupiter. so he went out to look for them. First he was going to check clarksin eyecare...... nah i mean why would he look for glasses at a store that sells glasses. No he went to the ..... ZOO!! First he checked the llama stall with no luck he kept walking until his lower intestine hurt so he went to bathroom to poo. He was in mid poo when his glasses came out! eek eek eek wahmbulance nobody Knows how they got in there except him! arrow ninja STORY 2: the magical pie.

one day in a far far off land a poor fisherman was walking home oneday when he smelled the most delicious thing ever. he let his senses lead him to the smell. he found the source a blueberry pie sitting on a stump in the middle of the forest. he picked up the pie and took it home to eat. when he got home he cut out a small slice and ate it. it was the most savory , sweet , and delecious thing he ever ate. he though he would save it so he hid it where no one could find it. when he woke up in the morning it wasn't there. so when he went to eat breakfast, the pie was on the table and full so later that night he ate half the pie and put it a mile out n the forest and went to bed. in the morning he went to the table and there the pie was and it was full. so he kept ths up until one day the did not come back so he waited anoter night and another an another. then he woke up in the morning sure the pie wouldn't be there , but when he went diwn there were 100 pies . he sold them o ebay and got rich! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

Bludude78

Tinyness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm
I think Gaia needs to improve the avatar actions, like letting us wave. They also should improve on the games, like have different games, not just the puzzles or pinball. If they were to expand, Ex: Make more rooms, etc., then I think it would be much more fun. My opinion of course. biggrin  
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff