Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neonninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:08 pm
"basic haste spell easy" siad Ryu taking out his swords and began using a secret technique of his people "Sacred War Gods slash" and Ryu run up to Myst and ready to disappear three times and stike a fatel blow that only some people can survive.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:38 am
Javier glared at Ryu.
::Who did he think he was? Telling me to THINK before I ACT. Hmpf.:: he thought. He crossed his arms and watched the other two have at it as his protective spell wore off. He noted the magic being used so he might be able to practice it later on.  

sir_elithiel

TFTLS

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:17 pm
Myst quickly cast a spell and vanished from sight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:33 pm
Ryu disappeared and repeared were Myst will be with the excct same speed as myst himself but Ryu's blades weren't fully ready to slash.  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:13 am
((that was the 'vanish' spell. It makes him impossible to hit with phyiscal attacks.))

Myst drew a sword from his cloak and hit Ryu in the face with the flat of the blade.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:51 pm
Ryu just disappeared it seemed it was a fake then Ryu appears over Myst this time with his eyes focused on where the replica dsappeared seeing a slight bend in the light.

((remember he was ready to disappear three times))  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:48 am
Myst laughs as the attack completely misses him. He casts a spell and Ryu's skin glows purple. ((stop spell))  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:06 am
Ryu just disappeared agian and reappeared behind Myst at full speed.  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:38 pm
((sorry I've been gone so long))

Myst quickly dodges out of his path.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:20 pm
Ryu disappeared again and this time Ryu's surround Myst and strike as one.

((this is the deadly part most likely it can't kill Myst even if it was aloud.))  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:25 pm
faster than lightning, Myst parried the blades and jumped out of the way, causing the images of Ryu to crash into each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:54 am
"Um not many people are able to aviod that attack you are a great warrior." said Ryan seathing both swords and bowing.  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:42 pm
"You are also very skilled," Myst said, becoming visible again. "By the way, no more pointless violence. Next time I won't go so easy on you." He turns to Javier. "Sorry about the interuption. Do you wish to continue to practice?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Ryu stands up striaght just in time for another barberian to come up from behide him just so he can get kicked in the weak spot.  

neonninja

TFTLS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Myst, without looking back, blocks the kick. "Attacking when his back is to you. That's unfair." He does a backflip over Ryu's head, and lands on the barbarian. "I can't stand people who can't fight fair." He said to Ryu. "Do you wish to join me?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff