Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:11 am
"Hmmmm...maybe. I've just been reading up on my bloodline. There are still 3 more forms I need to learn, but the language...I can't read it. However, there is something in here on how to infuse the bloodline into someone who isn't in the clan."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:38 am
*walks over and takes a look at the book* Ive seen this language before, its fuzzy, but this was on the walls of a cave in the Cloud Village. But thats an interesitng trait ya think?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 am
"The Sung family first originated in the Cloud and Mist villages. My father was a Mist and my mother was from the Cloud. Thus why I can use water and lightning elements."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:59 pm
Amazing...kind of like a hybrid *realises what I just said and turns red redface * im sorry Yun-sama, I didnt mean to be rude. *stares at the text* I actually get some of this..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 pm
"hmmmm...wanna experiment and be my test subject?"

-yun sits back laughing, although he was a bit serious. The combination of the bloodlines could work great in combat.-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:43 pm
*looks a bit shocked but calms down and smirks*

Yes Yun-sama, ill be your test subject. *smiles* Why not?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm
-Yun closes the book and then removes his jacket, revealing the five humongous scars on his back that symbolise the clan's kekkei genkei. He turns to Luna.-

"Are you sure your ready to be a part of the clan?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:17 pm
(I know I asked this before but Im still confused, do I still get to have a Byakugan and this kekkei genkei? And is your kekkei genkei official?)

*looks serious as well and bends on one knee* i will do whatever helps the clan Yun-sama.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:37 pm
"alright then, come with me."

-Yun leads Luna down the stairs and into the main hallway. They then meet at a large wooden door. Opening it, it leads to a basement where there are several maids working, scientists and craftsman, building weaponry and creating new explosives-

"I should tell you this first, you're entering one of the most prestigious military clans in all the ninja nations. We are mercenaries with a force of over 200,000 soldiers based in the water nation. I am the current head of the clan."

-He then takes her to a room where there is a table. He leads her in and then backs away.-

"I'll need you to take off your top and lie on the table. Call me back in when you're ready."

-He steps out.-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 pm
*follows Yun down the stairs and looks at all the scientists and equipment, as a scientist passes I have a flash of my past life.* Um...Yun-sama? Did someone named Keichi ever work here? *gets to the room and walks inside*Ok then. *walks in and takes off jacket and has a net covering top half of me and lies down on the table* Ok, you can come in. Im keeping this on though.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:43 pm
-Yun walks in, carrying an old wooden box.-

"Keichi? Nope, nobody by that name has ever worked here."

-He opens the box, there are four objects in there, he picks up one.-

"These are the four marks of the beasts. First, the talon of the hawk, it will give you the ability of improved sight in which no distance can you're enemy hide from you (note: this is extremely painful)."

-He takes the talon and makes a large cut down her back as the scar glows red. He grabs something that looks like a fist with huge fingernails.-

"This is the fist of the great ape. It will make you more agile and you will easily dodge your foe's attacks."

-This one is more painful as he makes a cut from the front of her shoulder down to the middle of her back, that scar glows red aswell.-

"Now, the claw of the tiger. With this, you will have the speed of the mighty cat."

-he makes another cut near the middle of her back. He then picks up what looks like a horn.-

"This is the horn of the ox. With this power, your strength and physique will increase immensly."

-He roughly cuts down the left side of her back. And now, the final object.-

"This is the most legendary of all the beasts, the fang of the dragon. This will give you great wisdom of jutsu and increase your chakra's power. But be warned, if you use this for too long, you will die."

-he makes a diagnal cut on the left most part of her back. He then takes out a syringe filled with blood. He sticks it into each cut and injects blood. The blood is hot like fire running through her veins as it pulsates through her.-

"You have now recieved the blessing of the Sung Clan. Use it for the sake of the Water nation and for the Clan's existance."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:15 am
*makes fists as each cut is cut into my back and starts tearing and grinding my teeth togehter. Tries to hold it together but as the blood is transferred screams louder than I have ever screamed before. When its over* Bloody hell, why is this so painful?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 pm
"This isn't ordinary blood. This is the blood from our founder, the first Sung Family head who was the one who recieved the wounds from the five divine beasts. You carry almost the exact same blood as me."

-Yun walks over and bandages up her back several times, despite that the blood continues to soak through it until finally stopping and beginning to seal up.-

"The scars will take longer to heal unless you are treated by a professional medical ninja. For us who are born with it, our scars are already sealed and only open to release the chakra used for the techniques."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:32 pm
*gets up but winces and turns red from extreme pain throughout my body* I have to start training right away. *takes a step foward but falls on Yun and turns red but backs away immediantly* Im soryr Yun-sama. Just got to get used to this..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 pm
"No, you need your rest. It was easier for me to handle the jutsu because I'm the actual blood weilder. That also had some of my own blood in it aswell. Because your not an actual family member by birth, it will take longer for you to recover, and even use the blood trait to its full power."

-Yun handed Luna her shirt and helped it on her. He helps her up the stairs.-

"It will take you up to a year to gain full power of the aspects, because your not a true member, its cut in half. However, with ur skills, you can do it in 6 months. Now, i'll take you to the guest room. You can rest there for atleast 2 days, then I will teach you how to use the first two aspects, those of the Hawk and the Ape."

-The two reach a large room that is lavishly kept. Its a bit empty, except for a large king size bed, a dresser, wash room, a desk with a mirror, a night stand, and a couch that is situated where a large window is overlooking the ocean.-

"Also, one more thing. Since you have recieved the blessing and the blood, you can no longer call me Yun-sama."

-he turns and smiles at her.-

"You are now my sister, so you can call me big brother now."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas