Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 pm
Allen smiled and walked down to the bar he sat beside adam "you did a realey good job..." he sead gentley puting a hand on his sholder  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image
Adam flinched slightly at the sudden touch, but then relaxed. "Thanks, you know most people shun me for the way that I sing, they say it's not normal." Adam was starting to trust this man.  

Vamp C

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

Tori ran over to Adam's side after she unplugged the bass and set it down.
"Of course it's not normal!! It's better than normal! Its extraordinary!!" She said excitedly. She suddenly took one of his hands in hers and looked at him.
"I admire your confidence to sing!!" she said over excitedly, "I hope to jam with you again in the future!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:41 pm
User Image
Adam nodded. "Thanks." He muttered. Then he winced slightly, his ribs hurting him. "Damn that man." He thought aloud.  

Vamp C

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:56 pm
Tori Aryn

Tori sighed at Adam's lack of excitment at her enthusiasm.

"Huh..? Are you okay? What man..?" Tori asked. I guess that's classified as prying... she thought, regretting her tendency to ask alot of questions.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:13 pm
User Image
Adam shook his head. "If I told you and you tried to help me, he would hurt you too, I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me."  

Vamp C

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Tori Aryn

"Well you can't expect me to stand by and let someone hurt you! I'm not scared! " Tori said determindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image
Adam shook his head again. "No, I'm not going to let anyone get hurt because of me." He stood up. "I should probably get going, he's probably waiting for me." Adam left the bar, starting for home.

((*Coughfollowhimcough*))  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rayne

he is the first person you want as your friend, and the last you want as your enemy.if your his friend, fine. just dont use him o get something. if your his enemy, stay out of his way at all costs
~Black hair with streaks of white
~Sage green eyes, that have a gold ring around the pupil ( based of my own in fact)
~5'11''
~pale skin
~thin, but tightly muscled frame

~siting in trees
~walking
~sitting on the beach just to think.
~people who genuinely care about him, which is not alot of people at all
~not giving a damn

Dislikes
~his parents
~most of the people he meets
~broken guitar strings
~his life (at the moment)
~not having friends
~being used (which doesnt often happen)

During his childhood he was mistreated, and one day he had enough of it. he left home when he was 12, and has spent the last 5 years of his life fending for himself. he fell in love with the guitar when he went into a music shop. he took private lessons, and found that he had a natural aptitude for it. after saving his money from working at the shop for a long time, he was able to get a guitar of his own. he purchased an Ibanez szr720, and has been playing at small bars around the country for a long time. he has yet to discover his talent, though he is exceptionally good at writing complex music.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

"Uh!" Tori debated if she should go after him.
I don't really know him.... but I can't just let him get hurt....

"Thank you very much for all of your help! I hope to see you all soon!" Tori said bowing in the direction of Christoph, allen and zellon.
"You're both amazing musicans and I thank you for the chance to play with you both!!" She said to Allen and Zellon.

She ran out through the front door, looking around for Adam. It was still raining. She saw him walking and followed

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Allen sighed as thay left "well i have to go now bye zellon...bye chris" he sead waveing thean ran after them he cought up to tori "hey im comeing to im just about woreyd as you are" he wispered and smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image
Adam arrived at his house. He tried to sneak in, but his father was waiting for him in the living room. "Hello Adam, where have you been?" Adam could tell he'd been drinking. "I went out for awhile." Adam replied. "Come over here." Adam obeyed, soon recieving a puch to the stomach, which dropped him. "I never asked you to speak." Adam heard his father say, as he felt a boot drive into his ribs.  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Rayne walked down the street. his last show was a complete success, but he felt empty. he had no one he could talk to. and not for the first time today, he was beginning to wonder if he had make a mistake in leaving his parents. then he touched the scat that ran from the top of his right ear, down under his jaw, and didnt regret his choice. i walk a long empty road with none but myself he thought. his guitar was strapped across his back like usual. he didnt have a car, he usually walked, or hitchiked to his next show. it was hot out yet he was wearing all black attire with a coat. he was always cold for some reason. he looked at the other people leading normal lives. lucky them, my life will never be normal. no matter how he approached the topic, he was never really happy. he didnt have any friends, he certainly didnt have a girlfriend. he was constantly trying to earn enough money to pay the rent at his apartment. basically, his life was in shambles, and he was alone inside it. he walked back to his apartment and saw a notice of eviction on his door. damnit, i knew this would happen. he sighed. he went inside and gathered all his stuff, which wasnt much, he usually took only what he could carry inside his C-bag aside from his amp, which he stored inside a rolling case. looks like its back to the street again... Rayne thought to himself as he left the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image

Tori Aryn

She smiled at Allen.

She finally got to the house she saw Adam go into. She pulled herself onto a window ledge and peaked in, seeing Adam being kicked. She imediatly dropped down from the ledge and marched over to the front door. She rang the door bell impatiently and knocked obnocously.

Ollie-Ollie-Ninja

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 pm
allen stoped as he heard faint sounds comeing frome the house adam went in 'adam...' he thaght starting to walk closer and went up to tori "i help adam to..." he sead cleanching his fist's tight  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff