Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum
The Sailor Moon Trio Fan Fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite couple so far?
  Miya and Takashi
  Phelan and Takashi
  Dea and Lando
  Star and her frosties
View Results

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:22 pm
Chapter 6, Part H
Rescued and Defeated

The image of Phelan shaking still haunted my mind. He had paled thinking of the place where he was going. What was I thinking? Sera would be safe with the nurses. Yes, she would be just fine. On the other hand, Phelan looked weak when it came to whatever was in that place he was headed to.

I'm sorry, Phelan, but I have to make sure that you're going to be okay... I thought in despair. I only hope you can forgive me.

I stalked the oblivious Phelan to a two-story building. It was nothing compared to my own palace, but the nearby houses paled in comparison to it. Once Phelan had entered the home, I watched his stumbling figure walk in and, with a bit of hesitation, I entered once he was barely out of sight from the next room.

I wondered whether I should really go in more or not. After all, it looked as if no one were home. Maybe Phelan would be fine here, after all. I went to step outside of the door, when I heard the voice that was much too deep to be Phelan's own. He was cutting down Phelan. An older brother or Phelan's father, maybe?

Definitely his father as I entered just in time to see the back of the man to me. He hit Phelan in the stomach. I was too late to save Phelan from the first hit, but the next one would never touch Phelan. I leapt forward into action, bringing the man into a headlock. He struggled for a moment, but when his air supply had been cut off, the man fell limp in my arms. I released him quickly. He wasn't dead, but the man would not wake up for an hour or so, either.

As I looked up, I realized that I had intruded upon Phelan's private matters and I immediately regretted it. I was glad I had followed him. The brute that tormented Phelan could have seriously injured the boy.

"Ahh..." I began, at a loss of words. "I'm sorry I intruded upon your home. I was just...when you spoke of your home, I thought something bad might happen and so I followed you..." I paused before stepping a bit closer. "He hit you pretty hard, there. Are you hurt?"

I took a few more steps closer to lend Phelan a helping hand to rise and then I lifted his shirt to see where Phelan's father had hit him. It was already bruising.

"Maybe we should ice that. He didn't break any ribs, did he? We should probably bandage it to be safe, too. Do you have any gauze lying around?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I saw the nurse enter and suddenly felt very weak. I fell to the ground, holding my head, suddenly very aware that I wasn't alone.

Something...is...trying to take over... I began, moving my arms to hold my mid-area. No! Don't! Get out of there!

As much as I screamed at the being, though, something was emerging. I began to feel very sorry for the nurse, suddenly. Somehow, I knew that she was in danger.

A strong wind circled around the room and I watched as my golden tresses turned silvery. As I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, before I was taken over, I noticed the evil ocean blue eyes that haunted my dreams. The twisted smile that crept up her lips. The loose demeanor in which she carried herself.

"Don't touch me!" I heard her say, from my lips. No...those were no longer my lips. She still wore the hospital gown, but that wasn't me any longer. As she rose, her lips curved up into an even more twisted smile than before.

"Did you miss me, Sera?" she began. "I hope you did realize that the Miya you've been looking for, all this time, is me. After all...we are one. Trying to kill yourself like that was very smart, indeed. Yet, your puny little friends can't help you now. No...you are going to be a burden upon them all, now. And do you know why? Because you are the enemy. I was only in recession while I gathered more power to release my next creation. I do hope they'll like it."

I watched as the nurse from before was screaming in horror at the sight of the transformation. She was saying something like monster or devil. It didn't really matter, because both would be correct. Miya had twisted herself into an evil being. She had been corrupted by the darkness.

"And what is this awful apparel that you have me wearing? A jean jacket and a hospital gown. What awful taste! I must fix this immediately..." Miya said, as she poofed herself out of the hospital and back into the hotel room from before. The servants looked surprised, but all knelt and fell bowing at her presence. Was this what it was like to be the Queen of Darkness? Its benefits weren't bad, but the outcome of the battles she would make were heart-wrenching. She changed and I wondered how I ever thought I could win against such evil thoughts? In the back of Miya's conscience, I sat and began to weep.

It was me, all along. I am the one who will destroy the Sailor Scouts...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:54 pm
Chapter 6, Part I
Freak

I sat there in shock as Takashi came in and knocked out my father. I didn't even realize what he was doing to my stomach before it was too late. But once I finally did wake up, I didn't have time for that kind of thing.

"Dad!" I pushed Takashi away so that I could make sure my father was okay. I know, it's weird. But I don't want him to be hurt... "Is he alright?" I asked hurriedly, trying to keep my voice from breaking. He seemed to still be breathing... "You didn't hurt him, did you?"

I smiled. Somehow, I couldn't believe that Phelan would still care about such an uncaring father, but I was still attatched to mine-- even if he was dead.

"He'll be fine," I assured Phelan. "I merely caused him to pass out for about an hour. When he wakes up, though, your father won't be in a pleasant mood, so I suggest we hurry and get the things we need. But first...are you okay?"

"I'm... fine." Takashi had other things to worry about than someone like me. I can ignore pain. I've had plenty of practice.

I stood up slowly, trying not to show any outward signs of pain. Not sure how well it worked though... I looked down at my dad again and wondered if Takashi would help me... There's no way I could move him by myself. "Could you... Could you help me move him to the couch or something?" I asked, hesitantly, not looking up at Takashi. Lord only knows what he thinks of me right now. I'm pathetic, absolutely pathetic...

I inwardly heaved a sigh, though Phelan would never be able to tell. He had to be insane to want to move his father. That could trigger something in his father's brain and have his father wake up or something. Yet, there was something childish in Phelan's request that I could not resist. I nodded and helped Phelan heave the bulky man onto a couch. At least Phelan's father looked harmless when he slept, though I never thought that anything but a scowl would ever appear on his violent features.

I wonder how much Takashi had over heard. I still couldn't look at him. Too ashamed that I had to be saved from my own father, I guess. It's funny how those things work out.

Once we had gotten my father on the couch and comfortable, an awkward silence decended on the room. "I... I'll go get the book." I scrambled up the stairs to my old room, nearly tripping on the way up. My father is right after all. I am a freak. Takashi probably doesn't want anything to do with me now.

I could feel the bruise on my cheek starting to form as I searched through the piles of books. Lucky for me, my dad refused to come in here. Or all of my old stuff I couldn't take with me would probably have ended up in the trash.

Here it is. Legends and Myths of the Old Ages. I can't even be useful without causing trouble. I don't know why Takashi even bothered to help me... I'm not worth it...

I came back down more slowly, not really wanting to go back to speak with Takashi. He's probably disgusted with me... "I found it." I said softly, as I reached the bottom step. I didn't look up.

I smiled towards Phelan. He looked ashamed, for some reason. Maybe it was because he thought he looked weak against his father. Yet, I knew that he would be fine. This whole situation would just blow over, soon.

"Well, I guess we got what we came for. Why don't we go back to your place and examine it. I'm sure you could call Star and get the girls to come, as well. After all, maybe something in the book will trigger Star's Memory."

((Memory: lol... That typo is just so amusing, Ang...))
((Ang: hahaha... I can't believe I didn't catch it, but I love it! I'll make banners for the fanfic with that in it. mwuhahahaha!))
((Memory: That's all well and good... but why is Takashi looking at Star's butt here? Innocent comment about the skirt. Sure. And I'm the queen of England.))

I nodded, not saying anything. Again, I wondered how much he over heard. I looked once more over at my father before walking toward the door. I was nothing but a failure in his life...

I never got to the door however. Before I could, a very out of breath Star in senshi form ran into me. Speak of the devil...

~*~

The door was already open when I got there. I thought it was strange for Phelan to leave it open like that, but it made things a heck of a lot easier for us. I glanced back at Dea before launching myself inside...

Only to collide head on with Phelan. "Phelan! Phelan, are you alright?"

"I'm... fine." Like hell you are! I can already see the forming bruise on your cheek. But if that's the case where is...

That's when I saw Takashi. How much... How much does he know? I looked from him back to Phelan a couple times. Then my eyes rested on a lump on the near by couch and I could feel my fist curl up. So that's what happened. I had made up my mind. "Come on. We're getting you out of here." I said as I started pushing him out the door. "I don't know why you two are here, but you're both coming back to my house. You can explain things there and Dea can call Lando." And I can change into more suitable clothes that aren't my pj's. But I didn't feel the need to say that aloud, especially in front of Takashi.

I shuffled everyone out of the house before locking and closing the door. Phelan always worried about things like that, though I don't know why. It'd serve the b*****d right if he was robbed...

I shared a brief glance with Dea. It was all we really needed now. She understood. Take care of Phelan for a moment.

With that, I fell back to speak with Takashi. As quietly as I could (I know all about that stupid mutt's sense of hearing...) I asked him the question on both mine and Phelan's mind. "How much did you overhear?"

I watched in surprise as Star arrived in her senshi form. She seemed worried about Phelan being here, with good reason. After all...she arrived here in her senshi form. Now that I was looking at her, the skirts did seem a little short. I held back a laugh by disguising it as a cough.

Then, Star pulled me to the side. "How much did you overhear?" she questioned. Well, that wasn't hard to answer.

"Enough," I replied with a sneer. "I wish I would have known, or I wouldn't have let Phelan enter this place. It...reminds me of why I became stronger, in the first place. Star...no one should have to live with words like those spoken to them at any age. If Phelan didn't have any attatchment to that man, I would have put him in intensive care."

My breath caught when I heard what Takashi had said. What did that b*****d say... Did he... Takashi is acting normally enough about it, so I don't think he knows about Phelan. And damn it, I may agree with him on a certain unmentionable b*****d, he's speaking too loudly! Phelan's gonna over hear...

I tried hush him, but it was too late. Phelan had heard. He stopped, causing Dea to look back in confusion. He didn't turn to face us, so I moved closer to him. "Phelan, I-"

"He's right though," he said softly. I couldn't see his face, but I could hear the guilt in his voice. "I am a freak. Unnatural. Hell, maybe I even deserve him beating on me."

"Phelan, that's not true and-" I reached for his hand, but he interrupted me before I could do anything else.

"It is true, Star, and you know it!" He spun around, pulling away from me. I don't know if it's left over from my earlier connection with Dea, but I could feel his anger. It cut at me, forcing me to gasp for breath in pain. I stepped back, a little fearfully.

Phelan's never been angry at me before. He's rarely angry. I'm the one who always gets mad. But when he is... And now that's all focused on me. "You know what I am, what I can do! You call that normal, Star?" He advanced on me and I took another step back. Phelan, why... "Not only am I not what my father wanted in a son, but I've got these weird abilities. You're part of this super hero group, but where do I fit in?!"

He grabbed my arm, hurting me. I bit back a yell of pain, not only as he gripped my arm but as the personal contact intensified his emotions. He's not in control right now. I've gotta stop him some how, before someone else steps in! But how... "Even in the things I like, I'm a freak..." Phelan laughed bitterly. "And you just want to deny everything, make like it's okay. Well, it's not okay! You're just too stubborn to admit it! If you were smart, you'd stay away from me like everyone else!"

That stung. It was a direct attack at me, and he knew it. Suddenly he let go of my hand and backed up a few steps, mortified. I was finally able to breathe properly. Luckily for me, Phelan was in too much shock to run away as I got my breath back. "Are you done?" was all I asked.

Phelan looked at me like I was crazy. Hell, it does run in the family after all. He started to say something but I cut him off. "Good. Cause now you're going to listen to what I have to say."

I can't believe what I did next. If someone had asked me if I would ever hurt my best friend the day before, I would have knocked them down. But my temper was off the hook and I slapped Phelan. "The only thing wrong with you, Phelan, is your self pity! You're different from the rest of us... So what?! I'm not denying it at all. It doesn't matter."

Suddenly, my strength and my anger left me, leaving me just feeling very tired. After last last night and now this... "I don't care what you say about Phelan, I still like him," I stated simply, hugging him. It was true then, it was just as true now. "I still like you..."

"Star..." He was hugging me back now, and once again I was finding it hard to breathe. But I didn't mind so much this time. "God, Star, I'm so sorry..."

We walked back to my house after that, silently. I'm not sure if Dea and Takashi were just stunned or if they just felt awkward about everything. I stayed close to Phelan, feeling a little bad that I hit him. Only a little though. It was his fault for making me angry... Okay, maybe I should apologize for it later, but first I'm going to milk his guilt for a free frosty and meal.

When we were standing in front of my house, I suddenly realized my dilemma. I couldn't detransform here. Not in front of Takashi at least. My bed clothes weren't like, showy, but camo blue shorts and a matching tank top without a bra aren't what I wanted some guy I barely knew to see me in. I couldn't go in the house like I am now, my mother would kill me! So...

"Um... I'll be right back." I went around to the side of the house, blushing slightly as I climbed a near by tree and went through my window. Good thing it was open...

I quickly detransformed and changed into real clothes. I left some out for Dea who had followed me up. They'd probably be a bit big on her, but hey... It'll have to do for now.

All of that had been for nothing though, for apparently my mother had gone out. I don't know where, but it was convenient enough for our purposes. I went to the front door and shuffled Takashi and Phelan in. After showing Dea the phone, I looked at the rather silent Phelan and decided it would be best to just ask Takashi. "What were you two doing over there, anyway?"

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:00 pm
Chapter 6, Part J

A Phone Call

I stood by the phone for a second, deciding which number I should use to call Lando. I decided that using his cell phone would be the best because he might have already left the appartment to check on me. I picked up the receiver and dialed Lando's cell phone number, hoping he had it on. Then I waited as I heard it ringing a few times.
"Hello?"Lando's voice asked over the phone line.
"Hiya hon!"I replied with a smile on my face.
"Dea, sweetie?! You are ok?"Lando asked, a mixture of confusion and relief in his voice.
"Yeah, I am fine, dear. Star and I met in the dreamworld and she helped me fight whatever had been holding me hostage. Something tells me that when we were connected, she got a little bit of my magic. Plus her and I seem to understand very well now,"I explained to him.
"Well I am just soo happy to hear your voice. Tabby, Midnight, and I are on our way,"Lando said, happiness evident in his voice.
"Alright, I am over at Star's. And Lan...I love you!"I said softly.
"I love you too, sweetheart!"Lando replied tenderly.
"Also, you might want to come prepared. We had a little incident since you last saw us,"I explained.
"What happened?"Lando asked, worry in his voice. So I quickly told him what had transpired since he had left me in Star's care the night before.
"Alright, we are on our way!"Lando said.
"Ok, tootles hon!"I said.
"Tootles, my love!"Lando replined back. After that, we both hung up the phone and I went back to where the others were.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:47 pm
Chapter 6, Part K
The Verdict

"Phelan and I were talking over breakfast, about a few things from the other day, and I remembered something about the scouts using magic long ago to seal away some sort of evil. I wanted to know if there was more information written about that in a legend or something, so Phelan and I scowered the libraries and came up with nothing. Phelan remembered it from one of his books and...that's how we ended up there..." I replied, knowing that no explanation would be good enough for Star right now. She reminded me of a big sister who would harm anyone who hurt her little sibling. Phelan, being that sibling.

"That's why we went there and I think that we should all look over it and see if there's anything in there...that could arise to trouble for us now. If there is some sort of seal holding back something, and that seal is breaking, then we have to act fast. Otherwise, Miya may already know something and is plotting to release some deadly evil magic upon us all..."

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:49 pm
Chapter 7, Part A
A Novel Idea

Takashi was probably leaving out the part about him following Phelan or something to that affect. I'm pretty sure Phelan wouldn't have brought him along by his own free will.

I'm not sure which was better for Phelan though. Even if Takashi didn't over hear certain facts, I'm sure he's questioning it now after the fight we had. Phelan's still not saying anything...

He did hand over the book that Takashi had mentioned. I'm getting worried though. Cause Phelan's not even making eye contact with me. I took the book from him with one more brief worried glance, then looked at the book.

Legends and Myths of the Old Ages. What a dreary title. I started flipping through it, taking some note of the chapter titles. Things like "Tales of Heros" and "Tales of Kings." It was beginning to seem more like a collection of fairy tales...

Oddly enough, it was one of the "Tales of Romance" that caught my eye. The name "Cian" jumped out at me. It was the story about two soldiers who fell in love while battling an ancient evil. One was a knight named Cian, the other was a warrior maid hair like starlight, whatever that means. They both ended up dying in the end. Depressing stuff, I tell ya.

I read it quickly, getting the gist of the story. He thought she had betrayed him, and so forth. One sentence made the hair on my back stand on end though. The part where Cian supposedly swears that he'll never fall in love with another woman. It sounded so familiar...

I shut the book quickly, deciding now wasn't the time for that sort of thing. I didn't need any memories of some past life. Not when Phelan's acting like this... "Hey, why don't we all go out to eat or something? There's a Wendy's near by and we could talk there. And they have frosties..." I said rather playfully. Not even a laugh from Phelan though. Normally, he'd start to make fun of me or something. Phelan...

I hugged his arm briefly then pulled him up. "Come on, let's go! I want a frosty!" He's still not looking at me. Come on... New topic... "Dea, is Lando on his way? Do you think we could meet him there?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:49 pm
Chapter 7, Part B

The Calm Before the Storm

I nodded my head in reply.
"Our appartment is not too far from here or the Wendy's. I am sure we will bump into him as we walk,"I said, trying to help Star lighten the mood. I could sense she was worried about Phelan and I could also sense Phelan acting weirdly.

"Well, then, why don't we get started!" I started pushing Phelan out of the kitchen, motioning for everyone else to come too. "And you owe me a frosty for what you said!"

That only got a small agreement from Phelan. Come on... Argue with me a bit. Anything to show you're getting better... "You guys agree, right?"

"Yes, of course I agree, Star, you know that!"I answered. Whatever happened at Phalan's house, really did a number on him. I felt really sorry for Phelan, though I was not sure why.  

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:41 pm
Chapter 7, Part C
A Fiery Existence

As the aura of the senshi became apparent, I sneered with a vengeance. Outside of a fast food store called Wendy's. Such a horrid idea, those restaurants were. Such horrid food that became addictions of this planet's people. Whatever happened to the hunting of venison and other refined meats to know that your hands were the ones that fed your family that day.

I shuddered at the thought of the ways these people lived. Even Takashi was standing with them. I could tell that these were the senshi. Their auras were so powerful, amongst the dull crowd below.

"So...you've come into my domain once more, haven't you? You must have missed me," I said.

I'm beginning to feel weak again... I thought to myself, clutching my fists. I did not revive myself long enough. I will have to make this a quick meeting, I suppose.

"Well, I'm afraid that you will miss me even longer. For I have business to attend to, but do not fear. I have a present for you...especially for the dear one who calls herself Star."

The memories were within my mind. Yes. Sera was good for one thing...her memories allowed me to identify these senshi by their true names. Soon...these senshi would fear me.

"Come forth, Hiko!" I called, holding out my hand. A ball of flame appeared and from it evolved a creature that resembled a lion engulfed in flames. "Have fun..."

With this, I used my powers to disappear and found myself in a nearby abandoned alleyway. There, I allowed Sera to take form again. I would need to revive myself and I would bide my time until it was safe again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stared at the puny humans.

"So, you are my challenge. You won't be hard to defeat!" I cried with a victorious roar. "Flame assault!"

A firestorm arose from my words and aimed itself towards Star.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:27 pm
Chapter 7, Part D
Lion vs. Wolf

Eeep! I dodged away, pulling Phelan with me. What the hell... It's a giant fire lion thing! God, why is it always fire?! Make me useless why don't ya...

First things first though. "Phelan, get out of here! Moonlight Prism Power, Make up!"

I quickly transformed and glared death at the monster. It so did just not interrupt me getting a frosty. "Excuse me, but do you know how rude it is to attack a girl when she's about to get a frosty?! I won't let you get away with such an evil plot! In the name of Tanllwyth and girls who love their frosties, I'll punish you!"

I sighed when I saw this beast. "Sunlight Prism Power!" I called out as I began to transform into my sailor uniform.

"I am Sailor Sunlight and I can not allow you to bother the people of this planet!"I proclaimed.

I held up a hand and called out, "Rhyfel Power!" I transformed into my knight form and stared towards the monster.

Another fire monster, was right. Last time, we were lucky to defeat the dragon. That other scout had come and bound him for us. This time, could pose a problem.

~*~

Star had easily dodged my attack. How lucky for her. Of course, my mistress had strong hatred towards this girl, though I had no memories of why. I was sure that if I destroyed her, I would be greatly rewarded.

Gathering all of my strength, I used gravity to help me gain enough force as I propelled myself from my high point down towards Star. A hit from this force might knock her out.

I didn't move like Star had told me too. I was in far too much shock. She had... transformed? I mean, sure, I've seen her like that before, but... That's just weird...

The others followed suit and I realized I should probably get out of here. I'm just going to be a burden to them by sticking around... But that lion thing went straight for Star! She didn't even have a chance to dodge! "Star!!!"

I nearly panicked as the lion landed on top of her, the force of the blow knocking her out. The lion then roared and his went straight for Star's neck with it's jaws. I don't remember much of what happened after that...

~*~

Phelan took on a white glow as his eyes turned completely silver. In a brief flash, he was transformed into a full armored knight. The armor he wore was of a pale colour mixed in blues and silvers. Crafted by only the finest metal workers of Eira with elaborate designs of wolves to decorate the plating.

The Wolf Knight drew his cold sword, one that was a biting chill to the touch. It was a metal made from frozen ice, the hardest metal ever found in Eira. It didn't melt even when put under fire, but instead burned whomever it touched with cold.

He ran straight for the lion, aiming to plunge the sword right into the beast's side. He would not allow anyone to harm Seren. His best friend, always...

"Sunlight Blast!"I called out as I let out a huge ball of sunlight at the beast. I would not allow this beast to attack my close friend, no matter what!

At that moment, I realized that something had happened to the boy that had been so closeby. He had changed. I noticed that he was coming for me, this Phelan that everyone had been so eager to get out of the way. He was some sort of warrior, as well. I leapt forward when I heard the attack being called from the other side as well. Moving out of the way, I watched as the attack from one scout went towards Phelan instead.

~*~

After transforming, I was astonished that Phelan had transformed. So, he had the power inside of him all along. It shouldn't have surprised me, though. I had always felt some sort of aura emanating from him. I was going toattack, but both Dea and Phelan had double-teamed the monster. Though, it didn't last long. Before their attacks had reached him, he was out of range and Dea's attack was headed straight for Phelan.

The Wolf Knight wasn't phased by this new tactic, he tumbled out of the way before Sunlight's attack could reach him. "Winter's Frost." he said softly as he pointed the sword at the monster. The air around him grew fridiged and he threw a blast of power that would freeze anything it touched at the lion's new location.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that my attack had missed Phelan.

"You bad guys have got to learn some better tricks because that was just lame!"I shouted at the monster. Lando was standing beside me, looking as relieved as I was.

"Good to see you again, my love,"Lando whispered to me.

"Wolf Knight, finish off the monster!"Tabby called out to Phelan. I gave my gaurdian a weird look, as if asking how she knew his name. Then I realized that I knew Phelan's knight name too.

I saw as Phelan dodged the attack, but I didn't realize his attack would be so swift and vengeful. The ice hit me hard and I felt the flames around me extinguish immediately.

~*~

The monster was frozen and as his weight was not evenly distributed, I watched as the block of ice tipped over and his body fell into disarray of tiny ice shards.

Phelan was one of us, now. He had been all along. And, it was all because Star had been put in danger. Suddenly, I felt a swell of pride come from within. We were all a team now, whether we wanted to admit it or not. And...we were going to work together to defeat Miya, even if I couldn't destroy her with my own hands. Maybe...they would be willing to help.

~*~

The alleyway was dirty. As I rose, the grime was all over me. The grime of the alleyway. The scum of the earth. I tried to wipe it off, but it only smeared on my skin even more. I tried to hold them back, but tears filled my eyes. I was no good to this team. Now, I remembered why I had tried to commit suicide. I had to kill the evil that bore itself in the back of my mind. Somehow, I had to find a way to rid myself of Miya. To get her out of me. Was this her body first or mine? Even I did not know that answer, but the revelation was the same. Miya must leave. She was the evil. I was nothing like her...

I walked out of the alleyway. Something stung. My leg? Miya must have scraped it in her attempt to get away from the scouts. The scouts. That's right, I could never see them again. I had to protect them.

I didn't know where to go, but I wandered the streets, sure that I had to do everything in my power to get away from this wretched city. Miya would no longer harm them, if I could help it.

The Wolf Knight watched dispassionately as the monster was destroyed. He sheathed his sword and moved closer to the fallen Moonlight, cradling her in his arms. He touched her cheek briefly. "Seren... This time, I'll protect you. Always and forever... best friends..."

Another brief flash of light and Phelan was back to normal. He slumped over Star's unconscious form, joining her in the darkness of sleep.

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:34 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:43 pm
Chapter 8, Part A
Once Upon a Dream

Seren felt the monsters near by, sighing internally. She was starting to get tired with all this fighting lately.

Cian was frowning at her. He knew he was going to get an ear full after this fight. It was his idea to try and come up with plan to beat Drygionus. If they had just listened to Seren, this would all be over by now. So just barging in wasn't the most elegant thing to do... She just wanted this over with.

"Moonlight Crystal Power!" she shouted to transform. Her friends, including Cian, transformed as well. This was going to be a hard battle from the look of the monster... They would need every bit of help they could get.

The monsters were those icky brown tentacle monsters. Five of them. The kind that sucked away your life force or magic power bit by bit. Extremely annoying and time consuming to fight.

She took one look at those things and sat down. "Nuh-ah. No way. I am not fighting one of those things again. They're creepy."

Cian had a very pained look by this point, as he motioned the others to go ahead. "Seren... Come on. We don't have time for one of your tantrums."

"Tantrums?! I am perfectly in my right mind for refusing." A small blush crossed her face. "Do you even know what happened in the last fight we had against those things? It reached up my skirt! It's bloody short to begin with!"

Seren was smiling internally. Making Cian's life hell was one of her favourite past times. It was what best friends were for, after all. "Come on, Seren..." That was Samantha this time, trying to mediate. Nope, not even for Sam. She was going to stay right here.

Lance and Cadeyrn were trying to stifle laughs at this point, recognizing Seren's game. Cian glared at them for egging her on. But it was too late, Seren thought with a small grin. She had already heard.

The monsters, by this point, were fairly confused as to why these senshi weren't attacking. They weren't the brightest of things, so they stood there wiggling and waiting.

"We don't need her anyway. I can take them all by myself." Cian looked like he was going to have one hell of a headache by the time this was all over... Ariene smirked as she stepped forward, her white hair gleaming in the light.

Seren glared at the other girl. Ariene was not going to out do her this time... "Well, why don't you do so? They're far too easy for me to bother with."

"Why you..." The fair haired girl lunged at Seren to start another one of their famous brawls. Dust flew up and soon it was impossible to see either girl.

Cian stood off to the side, looking for all the world like he wanted to murder someone. Cadeyrn put a knowing hand on the shorter man's shoulder, which earned him another glare. "She's your girl friend. Do something!"

Cadeyrn looked over at the fight and sagely said, "I'm not getting involved in that..."

"Girls, girls!" A light, musical voice came off from the side, causing both of the girls to stop in mid strangulation of each other. A blonde senshi who hadn't been there before stepped into the light. She looked down on the younger girls with great amusement. "Shouldn't you two be fighting the monsters and not each other? Why don't you double team them? You both work together so beautifully."

"Alright," they both said meekly as they straightened out grinning at each other.

"How come they'll listen to you and not to me?!" Cian was fuming, which sent both Ariene and Seren into fits of giggles.

The new arrival moved closer to Cian, kissing him on the cheek. Seren stopped and stared, everything else growing dark. "It's a female thing," the woman said playfully, causing Cian to crack a smile and hug her.

"Gwen..." he kissed her back...

~*~

I watched my charge fall out off the bed Takashi had placed her on. Star cursed softly as she rubbed her head where she had hit it on the nearby table. "Bad dream?" I asked her as I moved gracefully beside her.

She glared at me. "Extremely weird dream. What was Phelan doing with a girl?" My charge absentmindedly pet my head as she looked around. "What just happened?"

I watched as Faithful made his way by Star. She must have awakened. That was good, at least. I heard voices and couldn't really understand what was being said, but Star's posture eminated confusion. I stood and walked over to the room, though I wasn't sure why Star was talking to herself.
"Glad to see that you're okay," I said, rubbing the back of my head. "You missed the best part of the fight, I'm sure."
Star looked back up to me and questioned, "Fight?" Oh yeah..."
"Yes, well, it seems that there was no reason to be split up in the first place. Phelan is a seishi, as well. I mean, the way he fought...it was magnificent."
I paused to catch Star's reaction.
"Phelan's a what?" Star spat out, startling me a bit. She looked really confused.
"He's a seishi. It's sort of what I am-- the male version of you senshi. After you were knocked out, something came over him. He was like a different person and he defeated the lion monster. His power is ice and he was protecting you. Star, it was phenomenal." I paused, noting at where Star was. "I suppose you're feeling better, from your sleep. But...why are you sitting on the floor?"

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:06 pm
Chapter 8, Part B
A Dream is a Wish

"She fell out of bed," Faithful explained as I snorted. I got up and brushed myself off. "Said she had some kind of weird dream."

"Extremely weird," I corrected. "All of you guys were in it too, except it wasn't you guys and I wasn't me..." Faithful lifted an elegant cat eyebrow... I wasn't even aware cats could do that... "Well, for one thing, me and that girl who attacked us the first day were good friends."

"What do you mean, that it wasn't really us? Miya was in it?! This is getting weird..." I began, pacing a bit as I thought. "It all has to be linked somehow. Could you be more in tune with our past lives than the rest of us? I mean...I don't remember anything from a past life, you know..."

I shrugged. I had no clue if this dream was memory or what have you. Besides, that last part... "I don't know if it was actually a memory from a past life... Cause Phelan was acting really weird in it. He was really familiar with this girl. That like... wasn't me.." And not to mention he didn't even flinch when Takashi touched him in the dream... What was going on?

"That does seem a little weird..." I replied. "What I mean is that it's not to say Phelan had a separate true love in his past life. Though, it's true that this could just be a weird dream. Maybe you've been working yourself too hard in these battles," I suggested.

"Hold on a sec..." Did he just say what I think he did? "What do you mean by a separate true love?" I said sharply. He couldn't think... But that's just silly...

My cheeks felt hot at Star's comment. "Did I assume wrong? I mean...if you and Phelan aren't together, then I'm sorry for thinking that, but..."

I stopped, feeling flustered from within. I should have known better than to assume. What if they weren't together?

"Wait..." I started laughing hysterically, startling Faithful beside me. "You actually thought... Oh, this is rich..."

"So you mean to say you and Phelan aren't dating? You're awfully close." Faithful said after a reproachful glare. That started me laughing harder and he just went back to grooming himself.

When I had finally gotten control of myself, I wiped my eyes and tried to explain. "You see, Phelan and I could never date each other. It's impossible. He's..." Holy s**t, he's gonna kill me if I say that... "I mean, er... Um... Well, just cause we're close doesn't mean we're dating... We're just friends..." I ended lamely... Please don't pick up on that...

My cheeks still felt hot, but I let out a startled laugh. "I'm sorry about that. Your relationship just seemed like that of a couple or something..."

I just stared at Takashi for a while. It was a great effort to not say "God, he's dense," out loud. But I just shook my head after a while. At least Phelan won't kill me now.

"Anyway, where is Phelan? And Dea and Lando? How did we all get to Phelan's apartment?" I'll barricade him with questions to throw him off that long silence. I'm starting to get the feeling it'll work too. You know, I could get to like this. It's so much easier to pull off pranks on dense people...

"Well, we brought you and Phelan here once the battle was over. Dea, Lando, and Phelan are all in the other room. I believe Phelan is still asleep, though. We haven't really spoken to him, since the battle. I wonder if he thinks it's all a dream. I'm sure it's fairly hard to grasp.

"And, I think I forgot to lock the door this morning when we left Phelan's apartment, so it was unlocked when we got here. Otherwise, I would have had to have searched Phelan for the keys."

"I bet he would have liked that..." I muttered under my breath as I stood up. "Well, if I'm going to talk about this dream of mine, everyone might as well hear it."

"Yes, I agree. Let's go in the other room and you can explain everything to the others. Maybe Phelan has woken up by now."
I opened the door and walked into the other room and smiled at the others. "Sleeping Beauty has arisen," I announced as Star entered the room.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:37 pm
Chapter 8, Part C
Evil is as Evil does...

"Well hope you had a nice nap, sleepyhead,"I joked lightly, as I saw Star come in. I was really relieved to see that Star was ok. Now if Phelan would just wake up, I would feel a whole lot better."
"Just be patient, love,"Lando spoke up to me. He was trying to make me feel better, like he always did.
"Thanks, Lan,"I smiled.

"Hey, at least I've got some news for you." Well... "I think..." I proceeded to tell everyone about the dream I had. Even while talking about it, it gave me the creeps. So weird...

Toward the end, I heard a "I did what?" coming from the area of the couch. "Good morning, sunshine." I waved as Phelan's head popped up over the couch.

"What the hell happened?" he asked as he rubbed his temples. "I've got a huge headache..."

"Aw, did you get that saving me?"

"What?"

This doesn't sound good... "You know... when you apparently saved me?" Blank look. I've got such a bad feeling about this. "You tell him, Takashi."

"Yes, when you transformed into a seishi after Star was hurt. You saved us all, really. That lion monster was dust when you took charge of things, Phelan," I explained. "You collapsed afterwards, don't you remember?"

Phelan shook his head, continuing with the blank expression. "I transformed into a what?"

Faithful looked at Phelan with slight disgust, before jumping up on the couch beside him. "You're a seishi, like Takashi and Lando. You can transform like Star can."

The cat had been about to lick his paw when Phelan swatted the cat away and off the couch. It was only because he was a cat that he landed on his feet with a loud screech. "Talking cat!!!"

For the second time in the past few moments, I broke down laughing hysterically.

Phelan seemed to be taking this pretty hard. "Umm...are you okay?" I questioned, edging closer to Phelan. "All of the cats can talk, including Faithful, Tabby, and Midnight. I know it's weird, but they are like advisors to all of us. Look, this may seem a little weird, but Star had to deal with all of this when she found out, as well."

"But it's a cat," he said in disgust. Phelan glared at Faithful. Faithful glared at Phelan. I laughed my a** off, earning me glares from both of them.

"I'm a 'he,' not an 'it,' thank you." Faithful was once again resuming his bath. "You can call me Faithful."

Phelan leaned back against the couch with a pained expression on his face. "Great. Now I have a cat for an advisor..."

"Would you have rather had a dog?"

"Yes, actually."

When I saw Faithful's claws come out, I knew it was time to intervene. "All right, you two. You're both going to have to get along from now on." Oh, look. I'm getting glared at again. How fun! Hiding a smile, I decided I should probably separate the two of them. "Why don't Takashi and Phelan get us those frosties from before... And some regular food while you're at it."

This earned me yet another glare from Phelan, this time with a slight blush behind it. Oh, if looks could kill, I'd be toast... And I'm loving every second of it. The other me was right. Making Phelan's life hell is such a great past time. And at least someone has enough sense to realize I'm setting them up... "It's Takashi's treat, remember?" I added playfully to Takashi.

"A-ah...sure," I replied, a bit flustered. "I can spot everyone for some supper. Though, the frosties will cost you extra, Star," I teased. "Maybe the trip will help you get your mind off of the current events, Phelan. Besides, I'll need the extra arms to help hold all of the food."
I headed for the door and waved for Phelan to follow. If he had any questions, maybe he'd ask them while we walked to get some food.

"Yes, yes!" I said as I pushed Phelan out the door. "Have fun storming the 'keep!'" Such a lovely shade of red... And he tripped when I said it too. He really shouldn't have taught me all the naughty ways to play with language... I closed the door after them with what I'm sure was a very evil grin on my face.

I watched as Takashi and Phelan left the appartment. I quickly hid a smile that was forcing to come to my face and I could see Lando doing the same. "You are mean, Star!"I laughed.

"I take it Phelan doesn't like cats,"Tabby observed with a grin.

"That would be a good guess, Tabby,"I smiled.

"Me?" I put a stricken look on my face as I tried to seem innocent. "I wouldn't think of it. And yes. He hates cats."

"We kind of got that impression, Star. Why does he hate cats so much anyway?"I asked curiously.

"Yeah, we're not that bad!"Tabby spoke up.

"Tabby, you are not technically a cat,"I reminded gently.

"I don't know why he dislikes cats so much..." I grew thoughtful for a few moments, pondering. I came to the same conclusion I always did. "I think it's just cause he reminds me so much of a dog."

Faithful glared up at me, trying to smooth his ruffled fur. "I can attest to that."

I laughed, rather evilly too. "Hey, what were you guys doing out here anyway?" I caught a glance at the book from Phelan's house on the table. Did they find anything else?

"Oh that's a book about some kind of myth. I have this feeling I've heard some of those names before,"I answered Star. I just didn't know how to explain it. It is almost like I had known the people in the myth very well.

"I am sure you'll figure it out, doll,"Lando comforted.

I reached for the book and flipped through it again, coming upon the myth I had singled out before. Cian... That was what I called Phelan in my dream world.

It was creepy the way the pieces were lining up. But if Phelan is the same Cian from this legend, then that means... "Gwen betrayed us..." I said softly, almost too soft to hear. Faithful's ears picked up slightly at that, but I ignored him.

It all made sense. It came together perfectly. Yet, it didn't. Why was Phelan in love with a girl? And most of the details in the myth don't fit at all... I shook my head in frustration.

"What's up Star? I can see you are deep in thought and I heard what you said about Gwen. What are you thinking?"I asked, giving her a look.

"I... I don't know." I threw up my hands helplessly. This was getting me no where. "Takashi said I'm probably more in tune to the past than everyone else, but I'm only getting part of the picture. And I still have no clue about half of what is going on..."

I felt a lick on my cheek and smiled weakly at Faithful. "Not to mention Phelan and I still have school on Monday. How do you guys fit all this in back on your own planets?"

I looked at Lando and he gave a shrug. "I don't know how we balanced all this. We had royal duties, school, and sailor duties,"I explained.

"We just learned to balance them I guess,"Lando added.

"Plus Tabby and Midnight have always been a big help,"I explained.

I sighed. At this rate, I'm just going to hurt myself by thinking about this more. "Let's just wait for Phelan and Takashi to get back. I think better with a frosty in hand."  

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:48 pm
Chapter 8, Part D
A Chance Meeting

"Star seems to be in a very festive mood today, wouldn't you say?" I began. Phelan looked a bit flustered, but that should be normal for anyone finding out he was a seishi for the first time. After all, I hadn't had to go through that. Ever since I was a small child, my advisors had explained everything to me, as well. I left them behind on my journey here, though. Of course, I had thought that bringing Miya back to her senses wouldn't take as long as it seemed it was taking.

"Festive ain't the word I'd use..." I muttered, glaring at the pavement. I can think of a lot of words I'd use at the moment. None of them very nice. If she weren't my best friend, I swear I'd shoot her dead.

I stayed silent for a while, refusing to make any eye contact with Takashi. I'm cranky. So shoot me. First that talking cat and now Star acting up... I think I have more than enough reason to be grumpy.

Curiousity won out in the end however. "Did I... did I really transform back there?" I asked, a little bewildered. I hoped to God I didn't have a tux when I transformed...

"Yes, Phelan. You were some sort of knight. It was similar to my armor, but it had the pattern of wolves. You took on a complete transformation. Even your eyes turned a different color. They were silvery. And you fought with a sword, too. It was weird that you were a seishi all this time, but we never even knew it."
I paused to look over at Phelan.
"Are you okay with being a seishi, Phelan? I want to be the last one to push you into a battle that I've been fighting for years."

Oh, good. No tux. That does make me feel at least slightly better that what I'm wearing will actually protect me. I shook my head, trying to clear it. This was all extremely weird still... "I'll deal," I said, waving off Takashi's questions and some of my own doubts. At least now I can protect Star better...

That's if I can figure out how to transform again. Joy. And it seems like only Takashi's around to ask... Trying to keep the slight blush from showing, I asked the question on my mind. "How do you transform? I can't figure out how I did it for the life of me..."

"It's not really like I have to call out anything. Really, transforming is just a feeling I have. It's like breathing, really. When I know someone is in danger, something clicks inside and I just think about protecting them. Then, I transform. It's really hard to explain, but just think of it as a feeling of protecting the ones you love most."

Oh, yeah. That helps a buch. Makes perfect sense. Thanks, Takashi, you described it perfectly. I kept my grumblings to myself, however. We had just about gotten to the Wendy's when I saw a familiar jean jacket up ahead. "Hey, isn't that... Sera, I think her name was?"

I scanned the area ahead before I saw the figure in the white dress up ahead.
"I think...it is..." I began, squinting ahead. "Maybe we should go a little closer and get a better look, though."
I began to step closer to the girl, her side to us. It was Sera, upon closer inspection. She turned at our arrival and I could see that she was startled.
"It's been a while," I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I heard the loud thud before I actually felt the pain from the fall. I looked up to see the side of the bed towering before me. It was such a strange dream. Everyone had been in it, including Star. On top of that, the woman from before, who I resembled greatly, and Phelan were dating, only Phelan's name was Cian or something like that. It had been so strange.
"Could that be what she was talking about? Stealing the boyfriend, that is? It's so confusing..." I said, holding my head. I stood to my feet, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Maybe there is no way that I can escape the past, if that is truly the past. But, I've got to try. I'm sorry, everyone."
I stared at the door, before changing into something else. Of course, Miya's taste in clothes were much too tasteless for me, but I choose something that revealed a little less cleavage than the rest of her clothing and threw Phelan's coat over it. The material was fairly thin, so hopefully I wouldn't overheat from trying to stay respectable.
Wandering the streets, I stopped near the Wendy's that everyone had fought around. I had been their comrade, at the time, but now it seemed as if those days were gone. I was their enemy. Their comrade was no more. I couldn't stay here. Not even if Takashi was here, he couldn't help Miya to calm her anger. He seemed to only fuel it more, now.

Then, I heard the footsteps. I turned to see two of the last people who needed to be around me right now.
"Ahh...it's good to see you two again," I lied. A reminder went off in my head as I saw Phelan again. I fumbled to get the jean jacket off and I held it out to Phelan. "I believe this is yours, Phelan. Thank you for letting me borrow it."
I fidgeted a bit, the cleavage on the dress a bit too low for my tastes. I hoped they hadn't been looking for me. Being found wasn't what I needed right now. I should be hiding out somewhere safe...

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:24 pm
Chapter 8, Part E
An Akward Meeting

I took my jacket back, sightly puzzled by the suddenness of it. "Uh, sure. Anytime." Come on... Think of something better to say than that... "You okay after everything that happened? Everyone's been worried..."

I blushed at Phelan's comment. Was I okay? What was I supposed to say to that? I was the poison destroying this world and attacking them. Of course I wasn't okay!

"I'm okay now," I lied, staring at my feet. It wasn't very convincing, but I knew if I looked into their eyes, I would start crying again. "I've just been trying to remember stuff. I thought walking around the city might help. You know, since I was found jumping from building. Guess it's just meant for me not to remember right now, though."

"Well, hey, you'll get it eventually, right?" God, at least this was keeping my mind of Takashi and everything else. "You shouldn't try to think about it too much. Just take things as they come." Hm... Maybe I should listen to my own philosophy occasionally. This whole "seishi" mess should just sort itself out. "Is there anything we can do to help you?"

I let a faint smile edge its way up my lips, eyes still darting from foot to foot of mine. "No, I don't think there's anything that you can do to help. I just have to keep fighting in my own way. Everyone has their own way to fight against problems, right?" I paused, giving emphasis to my last sentence. "I just have to make sure I'm the one who wins this battle. I won't fade away, because of one little problem."

~*~

I felt worried for Sera as she spoke. She seemed so sad about this whole ordeal. "We were about to get lunch, do you want to come along?" I offered.

~*~

I looked up for a moment, catching Takashi's glance. He had been fighting all this time for Miya's sake. He loved Miya or he wouldn't have come all this way to fight and win her back. "No, I don't think I will."

"You sure? Star always says there's nothing like a Frosty to cheer someone up." I smiled at her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Why not come back with us?"

I turned my gaze back down to my feet and turned my back to both of them, feeling I could no longer hold back. "I have to go." My legs took off, faster than I had anticipated. The tears were hot as they streamed down my cheeks. I ran from the two. I had to get away. Could I chance ending it all again? It was the only way, wasn't it? To kill Miya, I would have to kill myself.

Wha? "Something's... Something's not right with her. She jumped off a building before, right? Maybe we should follow her..." I wasn't really sure of what to do. She seemed so hurt... And I don't know why, but it feels like I need to do something about it.

"I know what you mean," I replied. "I feel like there's something she's not telling us. Do you think we should follow her? I mean, she seemed really distressed. We could contact the others about our side-trip later."

I looked again towards the path Sera ran down. Really it shouldn't concern me at all but... "Let's go." I started off after her, not waiting for Takashi to follow.

I watched as Phelan took off ahead of me. Good thing my legs were longer, so I caught up with him fairly quickly. We followed Sera for a while, until she stopped in front of some ritzy hotel. She seemed to stare up at it for a bit, so I pulled Phelan to the side with me, hiding nearby a group watching some lone violinist play in the street.

I now felt extremely foolish. What's gotten into me, running after some girl? She probably doesn't want us stick our noses into her business... "So... now what?"

"I don't know..." I replied, but Sera had just then turned away from the hotel and her face was red. Her eyes were puffy and she was wiping at her cheeks. No one else seemed to pay her much attention, which was probably a good thing. "I don't know what we could do to help her, or what is making her so upset. She couldn't be that frustrated with not knowing her past, could she?"

~*~

I turned towards the violinist performing on the street. His song was so lively, but then I noticed them. It was hard not to see the two. Takashi stood taller than most of the people there and his trusty sidekick, Phelan looked like a dwarf in retrospect with Takashi.

My feet moved towards them. At first, I was angry, but it faded as another fit of tears began to surface. I wiped at them and sighed. "Let's go, then..." I said, eyes darting towards my feet once more.

Well, this was awkward... I did the only thing I could think of doing when she came up crying. I gave her shoulders a brief hug. "Come on. According to Star (mind you, I'm not saying she's right), Frosties are the cure-all for everything. It can't hurt to try, right?"

I nodded, forcing a smile to edge its way up my lips. We headed back towards the Wendy's and I felt that the silence would never end. Takashi was a sweetheart and held the door open for both Phelan and myself. When Takashi asked me what I wanted, I shrugged and asked that he surprise me. Hopefully, he wouldn't order something silly like a smile from the cashier.

I tried not to blush as Takashi held open the door for me as well. I am so glad Star isn't here right now...

I watched Sera silently, as I had been on the way up. She's not Gwen. I'm fairly sure of that. She would have reacted differently when I hugged if she had. Though, I still have no earthly idea who Gwen is...

Best just not to think about it. She wasn't Gwen, so I shouldn't have any problems, right? I smiled at her as she caught my eye. I gave her the victory sign and winked. "It's gonna be okay, alright?"

I nodded at Phelan's confidence. He was so cheery, that I couldn't help but let his mood override my own. Phelan was such a good guy...maybe more of a knight-in-shining-armor than I had first thought of him to be. I blushed, looking away from his direction and waited for Takashi to order.

~*~

I ordered all the fattening foods I could think of. After all, I had once heard that girls gourge when they are in the most despairing of moods. I let Sera hold the lightest bag, and Phelan and I took on the tasks of holding the drink carriers and other bags. We headed back to the apartment and it seemed that Sera was back to normal. She even seemed cheery from her mood before. Her face was no longer red.

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:54 pm
Chapter 8, Part F

Time for Explanations

I was still looking out the window, looking for the two boys to return.
"I am sutre they will be back soon, love,"Lando told me, patting me on the shoulder.

"What's taking them so long though?" I asked, getting rather impatient. I had waited for my frosty more than long enough. It seems like it had been forever ago when they left.

~*~

We got to the door and I used my elbow to ring the door bell. All the while, praying that Star would not be the one to answer the door. This could get messy if she did...

I walked to the door and opened it, knowing it was the others.
"Welcome back, you guys,"I smiled as I opened the door up wider.

I quickly pushed all that I was carrying into Dea's arms and moved so that she was out of the shooting range. None too soon either, for it was only four seconds after wards that I had a very excited best friend on top of me as I suddenly found myself on the floor. Why do I always end up with a head ache when I do this? "Yeah, yeah. Now if you'd get off me? Honestly... if I hadn't given it all to Dea, you would have spilled all of it!"

"No." She said simply, crossing her arms. I glared at her, but it was pretty uneffective.

It was hard to ignore the commotion with Star and Phelan, as Sera hovered behind me at the doorway, but we trudged past the two and set down the excess food and frosties on the nearby countertop. I was sure that I had bought enough drinks for everyone, but the blur that went in front of me and back left me with less than enough for everyone to drink. As I glanced over at Star, though, she already had her frosty in hand.

Figures... I thought, grinning at her predictable nature.

"So you take no notice of our reunited guest?" I questioned, moving aside long enough for Sera's blush to be seen.

My eyes feel upon Sera and a smile crossed my face.
"Good to see you again, Sera! we sure have missed you,"I smiled warmly. Lando had one hand on my shoulder and he smiled warmly at Sera too.

"It is really great to see you again, Sera!"Lando spoke up.

Sera? I looked over at the person I had completely missed as they came through the doorway, finishing the bit of ice cream on my spoon. It's that Gwen girl... I stared at her for a few moments, wondering what I should say to her.

She looked like Gwen... But she wasn't. Instead, she reminded me of someone else I think I knew... Mentally shrugging, I smiled up at her. "You're Sera, right? I don't think we were properly introduced last time. I'm Star Draigcwndid."

~*~

I got up off the floor, thankful Star had found the frosties. It meant she was off me. I was a little worried though when she finally saw Sera again... Her reaction last time... But instead, she smiled brilliantly up at the taller girl, putting to rest my fears.

Why did life suddenly get so complicated anyway? Honestly, it feels like I'm walking a tight rope half the time now... I fished out one of the hamburgers from the bag and started to eat, still glaring at Star. I haven't quite forgiven her yet...

I looked over at Star, a little uncomfortably. Last time, Star had accused me of so much. It was all true, though. Every bit of it, but Star rebounded with a polite greeting.

"Hi..." I replied, a bit dumbfounded. Why wouldn't she accuse me of something so I could leave this group to be alone? Was she feeling sorry for me now?

I noticed how nervous Sera was feeling and I knew I had to do something. "Sera, we won't bite. You more than welcome with us,"I soothed.

I cocked my head at Sera, wondering what she was so nervous about. Oh... Maybe it was cause of what happened last time... "Er, sorry 'bout last time. You just look like someone I know (I think)."

I looked around for another frosty and passed it too her. "But you're not her (obviously, I think...), so why don't we be friends?" I smiled up at her again, feeling rather short.

I smiled and looked away shyly. At least that's what you think, I thought sadly.

"I'll be fine," I replied with a smile. "I'm over that now."

~*~

I looked over at Sera, a bit unsure of her words. Over it? I doubted that. At least things would go over well today, though.

Reaching over into the bags, I began to pass out food to everyone, chowing down on a burger myself.

"Ahh...sorry we took so long. I know poor Star waited an eternity for that drink of pleasure."

I took my cheeseburger and bit into it. After I had swallowed it I turned to the others. "I guess I am kind of hungry!" I laughed.

"You had quite a week, dear,"Lando reminded.

"Yes, I did. I just wish I knew who had been trying to control me and if they will try again,"I sighed.

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff