Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The first game/system you ever owned. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikien

Dapper Pants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 pm
GAME BOY COLOUR COLOR.
IN PINK.
But it wouldn't connect to other GameBoys without freesing. So I returned it and got a purple one.
And I had Pokemon Yellow.
And I still have all this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:14 am
Had game boy... so darn old it wasnt color

video game system was Nintendo 64... given to us by cousin who didnt need it any more...  

Hinata19515

Baby Rib

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:07 am
I think it was the old, fat Gameboy. <3 And the N64. We had a NES in the house too, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:27 pm
mrgreen ahhh.... My first Game System was the Super NES and the first game I played was The Legend of Zelda~ I love it soo much!  

alex1nWonderland

Destheren

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm
genesis. I had Space Harrier 2, some donald duck game featuring the uncle scrooge dude, some co-op side scrolling fighting game where you changed into a werewolf or some dragon thing, and some other fighting game where you killed ninja things... and fought some fat dude.. or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 pm
The first game I played was either Pokemon Red on the Gameboy, or Tetris, or Mario. Or Donkey Kong 64, or Mario on the Virtual Boy.
The first game that I personally owned was Pokemon Gold on the Gameboy Color. I grew up on Nintendo and my dad didn't buy a Playstation until I moved.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

DJ Redwood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 am
N64 was my first system and mario kart was my first game. Mario kart was a amazing. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:50 pm
I can still remember standing excitedly in line while they rang up my Super Nintendo.

I can still remember the box. surprised

They made me read the troubleshooting manual front to back and quizzed me on it before I could play it. I guess that's what you get for being five.  

Shiori Hanamaru

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 am
SNES and Super Bomberman. Ah speed zone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:08 am
My first video game system has to be the Nintendo 64, which is also my favorite Nintendo system out of the bunch. My first game was no other then the revolutionary Super Mario 64. I loved the console and that game with a passion, a perfect combination to start my gaming hobby. Thanks Nintendo for giving me the best years of my life!

I wish I still had my Nintendo 64, it died on me (R.I.P., you shall never be forgotten).  

MarioLuigi1983

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:38 pm
Game Boy Color Pokemon edition along with Pokemon yellow.

Before that my family already had an NES, but it wasn't mine. My Game Boy was the first that actually belonged to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:38 pm
razz GameBoy Color  

whitegummie

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:23 pm
First console we had was the Nes, we got it from our cousins when they got themselves a super nes.

They gave us Mario/Duck Hunt, Zelda 2, Bayou Billy, Rush'n Attack, these two baseball games, this one game I don't remember the name of, Journey to Silius, Ninja Turtles, and Spy Hunter. Probably were some, oh right, Caveman Olympics. And four controllers, one of which was a cheaty one with a crappy circle d-pad type thing but it had a button to press for a and for b that was like super fast pressing the them.

That controller was the only real way to win at the Caveman Olympics.

Still haven't beat Zelda 2, couldn't find our way through the final maze dungeon. Never beat Bayou Billy, almos tbeat Ninja Turtles, never got anywhere in Spy Hunter.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm
I can't remember if it was my N64 or my GBC.

I know I still have my GBC lying around too. My N64 isn't my original one though...

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

Akuma Kitsuru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm
Gameboy Color and Pokemon Silver ^.^ FTW!!!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff