Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
An idea you guys may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm
(edited)
Yeah! I can have him as a boyfriend. Ha-ha. smile
Thriller Video. 1980s.
((I edited the pic to make it say that))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:48 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

So sexy. I just wanna tackle him.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:50 pm
TotalDarkness13
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

So sexy. I just wanna tackle him.

Too bad. He's my Thrill boy. Just like the pic says.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:52 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

Are you talking about the whole era, or just the video?
Cause you can`t pick the WHOLE era. Because we all have different versions of him from that era.
Like I have his Victory Tour version (Victory Tour was in the Thriller era), and Deondra has a video from that era (Say Say Say), so picking the WHOLE era wouldn`t be fair.
Sorry if I sound like a b***h, but your supposed to pick a video from the year/era.

aloeveriea

Lover

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

Cause you can`t pick the WHOLE era. Because we all have different versions of him from that era.
Like I have his Victory Tour version (Victory Tour was in the Thriller era), and Deondra has a video from that era (Say Say Say), so picking the WHOLE era wouldn`t be fair.
Sorry if I sound like a b***h, but your supposed to pick a video from the year/era.

Oh, I meant Video. Sorry, typo. I really need to read over what I post before I post it.
You didn't sound like a b***h at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

Oh, I meant Video. Sorry, typo. I really need to read over what I post before I post it.

Oh okay. 3nodding
Thats a good video choice.
I was going to pick the Billie Jean video, but then I changed my mind. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:11 pm
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

Oh okay. 3nodding

There was this person that went to our school and he had on a white t-shirt with the MJ in the Billie Jean Video. Everybody else wore their MJ's shirt, too that day. I want one! There this one at Hot Topic that was him in Thriller and it looked so cool! But... I didn't get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

Oh okay. 3nodding

There was this person that went to our school and he had on a white t-shirt with the MJ in the Billie Jean Video. Everybody else wore their MJ's shirt, too that day. I want one! There this one at Hot Topic that was him in Thriller and it looked so cool! But... I didn't get it.

I have a shirt of him performing Billie Jean in his Bad era, and another of the Thriller album front cover. When he wore the white suit.  

aloeveriea

Lover

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 pm
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
Thriller Era. 1980s.

User Image

Oh okay. 3nodding

I have a shirt of him performing Billie Jean in his Bad era, and another of the Thriller album front cover. When he wore the white suit.

I want a MJ shirt! I'm gonna beg my mom to get me one... for... Halloween. That's a season for giving! Now I wanna go Trick-Or-Treating now! Yeah for candy! Ha-ha. I'm random.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

Oh okay. 3nodding

I want a MJ shirt! I'm gonna beg my mom to get me one... for... Halloween. That's a season for giving! Now I wanna go Trick-Or-Treating now! Yeah for candy! Ha-ha. I'm random.

I rather go trick or treating for doughnuts. xD
Michael LOVED doughnuts. He had a sweet tooth, and doughnuts were his favorite treat.

aloeveriea

Lover

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:24 pm
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty
petit mitaines
Invisible BloodyKitty

Oh okay. 3nodding

I rather go trick or treating for doughnuts. xD
Michael LOVED doughnuts. He had a sweet tooth, and doughnuts were his favorite treat.

Really? I want a doughnut now! ...I may get one... Got one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm
I love Smooth criminal
1987 <3
I wish I could have the whole Bad era
User Image

User Image  

Otuo

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:53 pm
oops i did't know it would be that big lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Lol. That's huge!